Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Faint

by E-JayLovesGerard 4 reviews

Lets get some things straight.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-05-08 - Updated: 2009-05-08 - 745 words - Complete

0Unrated
We sat in Gerard's room, sitting cross-legged on his bed. I sat with my back against the headboard while Gerard sat in front of me. He was grinning, which I found kinda creepy.
‘What did you want to talk about?’ He asked. I didn’t answer immediately, I was busy watching his expressions change. First he was somewhat happy, then content. He looked confused when I didn’t answer.
‘I just wanted to make things clear. I know that sounds like something someone in a relationship would say, but I don’t mean it like that. I’m just a little confused about…. What you are.’ That sounded so badd! To me, that sounded like I was suggesting he was a mass murderer.
‘I don’t know what you mean.’ He said slowly. I bit down on my lip. I wanted to ask him but I knew how badd it would have sounded, even in my head it sounded badd. No matter how I worded it, it still came out wrong.
Just ask him. The worst that can happen is he yell at you.
“Can I think without you?”
We’ve been through this! I am your THOUGHTS! So what you think is actually coming from me.
“So you admit to making me like Gerard? It’s your fault I’m posed in this awkward situation between what’s right and what’s logical!”
You thought that yourself.
“You just said you were my thoughts! God, go away and let me get on with my life!”
Wish I could but I can’t so deal!
‘W-What I wanted to ask was…. God, this is gonna sound really wrong, no matter which way I say it. Okay, you’re a whore. I get that. But you go where ever that person wants you. Doesn’t that make you a…. prostitute?’ I looked down at my hands. He was going to hit me, I could feel it. I tensed myself up, waiting for the impact…… To my surprise, Gerard was laughing.
‘Ahhh… Frankie. You don’t know how funny that is. Very original, might I add. No, I’m not a prostitute. I don’t sell myself. In some ways, yes I am a prostitute. I go where they’re most comfortable. Some call me an order whore. People call for me and I do for them what they please, within limits.’ He explained, making me feel a little better. It amazed me how he could talk about this so calmly. I knew he was proud of what he did, it kept him sane but I just asked him, straight out, if he was a dirty prostitute.
‘I don’t see how that’s funny.’ I smiled.
‘You don’t have a sense of humor then.’ He said, shifting to sit next to me. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me so I was pressed against his side. I rested my head on his shoulder. ‘What are we?’ Gerard asked, more to himself.
‘I don’t know.’ I whispered. I started to imagine what it’d be like to be with Gerard, as a couple. He’d give up being a whore. We could be happy. Together. We could be more than what me and Jamia where. He could hold me when it got cold.
‘I really like you, Frankie. Don’t ask me why coz I don’t have a clue.’ He whispered, holding me tighter.
‘Im just that lovable’ I giggled. I felt a vibration run through his body to mine. I sighed. He was going to leave me again. I watched at he pulled his phone out of his pocket and waited for him to say he was leaving.

‘This isn’t good.’ He muttered, staring at the screen.
‘What?’ I peered over, looking at the message he’d received. ‘This isn’t good.’ I repeated his words.

Again, its short. Im working on a longer chapter now. i have all night to do this so lets hope its good. If its not, tell me please. do your thang. xox E
I've had a few people ask about what the titles are about. i dont know if i've explained this already but the titles are the songs im listening to the moment i update. Right now, its Faint by Linkin Park. I know they dont really match the chapters, some do but most dont. I just cant think of anything else.
Sign up to rate and review this story