Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Enough

by E-JayLovesGerard 6 reviews

More hospitals. I swear, this is the last time im mentioning one!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-05-08 - Updated: 2009-05-09 - 1404 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard. Come help me plz. I fell down the stairs and I think I broke my leg, laugh and I kill you.
The message was from E-Jay. Gerard jumped off the bed and ran for the door. I followed him, Mikey wasn't home so I didn’t want to be left alone. We went out the back door, which confused me. Then jumped his back fence. As I jumped the fence, landing on my feet, I saw E-Jay laying on the grass. Gerard ran to her, I walked.
‘How the fuck did you manage to fall down 8 fucking stairs?’ Gerard asked as he sat down beside her.
‘Fuck knows. It hurt though.’ She laughed. She turned her face to me, a few tear streaks tainted her skin. ‘Hey Frank!’ She chimed.
‘Wanna go back to the hospital?’ Gerard asked. Was he really giving her a choice?
‘Do I have a choice? I’m not waiting though.’ I grabbed her shoulders as Gerard placed his hands on her hips and lifted her from the grass. ‘Don’t you miss this?’ E-Jay teased, referring to the way she was against Gerard. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as he held her up.
‘Nope. You got nothing for me to play with.’ He flashed a grin at me. I couldn’t help but to smile back, blushing.
It took a little longer than I thought to get to the hospital. Most of that time was spent getting to the car. The drive was only 5 or so minutes. I was surprised when E-Jay got admitted straight away, and even more so when they doctor called her by her first name…. which wasn't E-Jay.
‘Ahh… What have you done this time, Ebony?’ He asked. He looked professional. White lab coat, heart thingy around his neck, name tag that read: Dr. Logan.
‘Fell down my back stairs.’
‘There’s only 8 of them.’ The look on his face was disbelieving. ‘Okay, let’s have a look.’ He pulled her jeans up, poking at the flesh.
‘Watch it! That fucking hurts!’ She yelled. I stood back against the door, holding in my laughter. Gerard was doing the same, but against a wall.
‘I’ll set you up for an X-Ray.’
‘Hey, we’ll go see Bob. Have fun with the magic machine.’ Gerard giggled, taking me by the hand and pulling me down the hall. We got to Bobs room as someone screamed. The sound echoed down the hall.
‘Was that-?’
‘Yep. Put that girl anywhere near an X-Ray machine and be prepared to have your balls ripped off.’ He giggled again.
‘Why?’
‘She believes its evil. Something to do with it being able to see through skin. I dunno. That’s just her.’ He shrugged.
‘What are you afraid of?’ I asked as he sat down on the only chair in the room. He pulled me down, sitting on his lap. Bob wasn't in the room, probably the bathroom.
‘Needles.’
‘So… if I got a needle, right now, and put it anywhere near you….’ I trailed off.
‘I’d run away screaming.’
‘From what?’ Bob asked, standing in the doorway. He looked a lot better, colour in his cheeks, light in his eyes. He was a lot thinner though.
‘Frankie asked me what I was afraid of.’ Gerard replied.
‘Care for some needles, Gerard?’ Bob laughed as he sat back on his bed. He still had a few needles in him, one that connected him to a drip and a few others that connected to other fluids that hung on one of those metal stands on wheels.
‘Fuck off, Bryar. I’ll put you back in those steam pipes if you bring one anywhere near me.’ Gerard warned him, half serious.
‘Thanks Frank. I owe you my life now. I can’t thank you enough, even if I tried.’ Bob smiled at me. I smiled back, I didn’t believe I had saved him. I had mentioned something that saved him but it wasn't me.
‘Don’t thank me. Thank my mum for making me watch those drug shows.’ I said. I tried not to blush all over again. I had the tendency to blush when someone was thanking me or complimenting me.
‘She didn’t bring it up. Thank you.’ Bob got off the bed and hugged me tight. Gerard was giggling since I was still on top of him and now, so was Bob.
‘Okay…. Can’t….. Breathe!’ I gasped, trying to get a decent amount of oxygen into my lungs before I passed out.
‘Come on Bob. Don’t kill him, he saved you.’ Gerard said, putting his arms around my waist.
‘Sorry.’ Bob pulled away from me and sat back on his bed. We all sat in silence. I was at a loss of what to say and Gerard seemed to busy playing with my hair. Every now and then Gerard would turn my head and Bob would laugh. I didn’t know what he was doing to me.
‘Hey Bob, chuck us that mirror please.’ Gerard said when he was finally finished. He placed the mirror to the side of my head so I could see. Teeny tiny little plaits, not one part of my hair wasn't in a plait. And it didn’t look that badd. ‘You shouldn’t try dread locks, Frankie.’ Gerard mentioned.
‘Yeah, that’d look totally cool.’ Bob complimented.
‘Are you suddenly gay?’ I asked Bob, giggling a bit. He looked at me with shock, then anger which subsided to annoyance.
‘Why is everyone saying that? I’m not gay.’ He said calmly. I shrugged and Gerard didn’t move a muscle. I looked at him, his jaw was clenched. I didn’t get the chance to ask him what was wrong, the doctor came in the second I opened my mouth. Balanced on top of his palm was a tray of needles. Each had a different coloured liquid. I felt Gerard lean back in the chair, getting as far away from the needles as possible. ‘Gerard, just go.’ Bob said when he noticed how Gerard was sitting.
‘You sure?’
‘I’ll be fine. Go.’ Gerard said goodbye to Bob and pulled me out of the room with him. He didn’t relax till we were outside the X-Ray room, leaning against the wall.
‘You okay?’ I asked when Gerard closed his eyes. He tilted his head in my direction and nodded. ‘Sure?’
‘Im sure. Let’s go rescue E-Jay.’ He took my hand, twining our fingers together and walked into the room. She lay on the table, jeans rolled up. It looked like she was sleeping.
‘Mr. Way.’ The doctor greeted him then turned to me. ‘You are….?’
‘Frank Iero.’
‘Hello Mr. Iero.’ He nodded then looked back at Gerard. ‘Miss. Wiles, here, has broken her leg. We’ll put it in a cast but someone will have to watch her again.’
‘As always. I’ll do it. Tracey is out of town, as well as my mum.’ Ho nodded. ‘Did you have to sedate her?’ The doctor looked at him like he should already know the answer. Gerard just rolled his eyes.
“Wow…. ” I thought when he did that. He looked…. Cute. The way he was standing, hand on his hip while his other hand was in mine.
ATTENTION EVERYONE! Frank Iero is GAY! Big surprise.
“Go away, I’m bust right now.”
Perv.
‘Okay, strap her up and we’ll take her home.’ Gerard sighed. My heart skipped a beat. I felt special, he said “we”. I smiled like I was high as they did her cast. It didn’t take long. Gerard requested a wheel chair so we wouldn’t have to carry her back.
‘I am NEVER coming back here again!’ Gerard complained as we walked out of the automatic doors. I tried to keep a serious face, but failed in the end. Again, Gerard rolled his eyes as we put E-Jay on the back seat.
‘Look! There’s the emo again!’ A familiar voice called. I didn’t even turn to know who it was. I groaned and turned to face 10 pissed off teens.

How was that? Im not sure how long i wanted it to be but meh! and i swear, thats the last time i mention a hospital, they make me sick... go figure. tell me what you think yeah? xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story