Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Concrete Girl

seven

by ViciousHouse 2 reviews

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Published: 2009-05-18 - Updated: 2009-05-18 - 459 words

0Unrated
"Hey, Ren," Robert said as Aronnax climbed in the backseat of Ivy's SUV.

"Hi, Robert," Aronnax said, leaning forward to give him a hug. "How have you been?"

"Not bad, honey, not bad," he said. "Look," he said to Ivy as she climbed in the driver's seat, "can't we find someplace better than the Motel 6 to take her?"

"It's not my first choice, but it's the closest thing," Ivy said. "We have to have her back here pronto."

Robert sighed.

Aronnax giggled.

"Here," Ivy said, dumping the stack of scripts in Aronnax's lap. "Read."

Aronnax groaned, but started flipping through the first one.

"This guy's name is Fred," she said. "Who on earth would name someone Fred?"

"A lot of people," Ivy said, and the same time that Robert turned around and said, "I know, right?"

"And this girl's name is Enid? What is up with that?"

"Ignore the bad choice of names," Ivy said. "Focus."

Aronnax sighed.

Ivy soon pulled into the Motel 6's parking lot, and Aronnax handed the scripts back to Ivy as she grabbed her bag and climbed out of the car.

"I'm going to check in," Ivy said, handing her car keys to Robert. "Lock up when you're done."

"Sure," he said, walking around to the back of the car and opening the trunk as Ivy walked up to the building. "You look tired, Aron."

"God. Is it that obvious?"

He chuckled. "I think that sleeping on buses makes you more tired than you were originally." He pulled a plastic tool box out of the car, and closed the trunk.

Aronnax shrugged. "Maybe. But you can't help falling asleep. Especially when there's nothing else to do. Although it's kind of dangerous to your health."

Robert laughed. "What do you mean?" He locked Ivy's car, and he and Aronnax walked up to the building.

"This morning, while I was sleeping, they stopped at McDonald's and they got me Coke and pancakes, right?"

"Lethal combination."

"Yeah, well, turns out, someone spikes my drink with vodka."

"I hate vodka."

"Yeah, I know. I refused to eat the pancakes."

Robert nodded and opened the door for Aronnax. "Smart."

"Thanks," she said, walking inside.

"What's in your hair?" he asked.

"I don't know. Ivy said there was something in it earlier. What is it?"

"It's yellowish."

"It doesn't look like gum, does it?"

"No. I don't know what it is."

"I swear to God, if they've —"

Robert chuckled. "Relax, Ren. It looks like it'll come out with shampoo." He bit his lip. "I hope."

"That's not making me feel better, you know."

"Hey," Ivy said, walking up to them and waving a key card between her fingers. "We're in Room 216. This way." She led them down a long hallway.
Sign up to rate and review this story