Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Nobody

When Hell Freezes Over

by jajajajaime16 11 reviews

Cuteness for everyone, and more problems for Dani.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-05-22 - Updated: 2009-05-22 - 1327 words - Complete

5Ambiance
Sorry if you already read this, I had to edit a couple misspelled words :)


After Dani's heartbreaking admission, Gerard was the first to break the silence, still holding her tight.

"You can't stay there."

Dani laughed shakily and without humor. The whole crying/hugging fest part two had left her exhausted. "Why not? Been this way for years now."

I wonder how long this asshole has been doing this, he thought bitterly. He kept her in his arms, afraid to look at her face. "Why?"

She squinted and pulled back to look at him. "Why what exactly? Why does he do this to me? I don't know, why don't you go and ask him," she muttered sarcastically.

Gee snorted. "No, why do you let him do it? You don't even let the rest of us talk to you, but you let your own father..." Use you as a punching bag and rape you.

Dani inhaled sharply. "You think I let this stupid mother fucker abuse me?"

"That's not what I meant and you know it," he said stiffly.

"He's strong. He's real frickin' brutal." That's an understatement, Dani thought.

"Please, let someone help you. Call a hotline or something," Gerard mumbled.

Dani scooted away from him, an odd, horrified look on her face. "N-no! I...I'm dealing with it, okay? I don't need some social services crap. I can take care of myself!"

He closed his eyes and shook his head, trying so hard not to break down. "But it's obvious that it's not working. Look at yourself...everyday you have some new design on your skin. Not to mention what this is doing to you emotionally."

She gaped at him, stunned into complete silence. Why does he have to sound like a shrink?

"I can't watch him destroy you like this. I...I can't lose you," Gerard whispered.

Dani slowly moved back to sit close to him. She clumsily circled her arms around him, leaning back into Gerard. "What?"

Do it, Gee, just say it, he told himself. "I think I'm in love with you."

Dani moved a good two feet away faster than either one of them thought possible. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"Y-you...you...can't love me!" she yelled.

"Why the fuck not?" Gerard growled.

"B-b-because, no...I'm damaged goods." Dani looked up at him with a broken expression.

"Don't say that about yourself." Gerard lowered his voice along with hers.

Dani curled her knees up to her chest and let her hair fall in front of her face. This can't be happening. A million unanswered questions were floating through her mind. Is he serious? Do I love him? What am I supposed to say? What does that even mean? Why'd he have to throw this on me now?

"You love me," she repeated.

"We've established this." Gerard's lip twitched, starting a smile.

There was silence for a few minutes.

"I'm not asking for anything, I'm just letting you know," Gee explained. "But...I do want to try something..."

Dani raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

Out of nowhere, his mouth was on hers and every part of her brain that was screaming at her to run was being ignored by the overpowering feeling. She could feel his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer, and her arms went around his neck, wanting more. She kissed Gerard back with enthusiasm she didn't know she had.

This is so much better than that random kid I got dared to lip lock in seventh grade, she mused.

The need for oxygen caught up with them and the two separated just enough to breathe.

"So?" Gerard gasped.

"I don't think I'm considering running away anymore. I was a few minutes ago."

"Good." Gerard settled his arm on her shoulders and they sat together for a while, each one contemplating the other.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"I should have you two suspended." The pissed off principal looked to Dani and then Gerard, a stern look on her face.

Please don't, Dani prayed silently. Please, I can't. Not now.

Gerard swallowed and thought of the girl standing next to him. I got her into this. I can't let her get in trouble and then stay with him.

"It was my idea. She didn't want to skip, but I talked her into it. I swear, that's what happened. Suspend me, not Dani."

Principal Sanders sighed. "I've just seen too many kids like you too. Let me guess, you're the protective boyfriend who doesn't want her to get in trouble because you guys wanted some alone time, am I right?" She paused. "I'm going to have to give you two days out of school. Since all you were really doing was just sitting around..."

Dani and Gerard both swore internally. Shit.

"So now you both need to call your parents to bring you home. I'll see you back in class on Monday." With those parting words, she turned to the phone and asked for numbers to dial.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"I'm so sorry, I didn't think we'd get caught!" Gerard said for the fourth time.

Dani eyes remained on the school parking lot, waiting for Issac to show up.

"And I meant what I said. All of it," he reminded her, slowly inching closer.

"Bullshit." Dani mumbled.

Gerard was beyond frustrated. He'd gotten the courage to finally make her admit some things, he'd admitted some things, and between the two of them, it had even looked promising for a few minutes. But they'd gotten busted for ditching, and everything had backfired.

He exhaled calmly and reached over to gently brush the hair out of her face. "Please," he begged.

She blinked away the small amount of tears still left in her eyes and unexpectedly grabbed his hand and moved it to her cheek. "I'll call you when I can," she whispered.

Gerard traced her jaw line, content with his results. "Be careful."

She lowered her eyelids, not sure what to say. "I can only try."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Making me fucking leave my job to come pick you up all because you were off with some stupid fag!" Issac yelled as he drove. "Did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't want you to date? Well, now you know, so don't."

"I'm not dating him," Dani answered honestly.

"No shit, you're not!" he said presumptuously.

"I can't believe you got yourself suspended. I raised you better than that, bitch."

Dani exploded. "Raised me? How? By teaching me the perfect way to unwillingly suck someone off?" She'd never said anything like that to him before, no matter how many times she'd been thinking it.

The car swerved as he slapped her hard across the face, leaving stars in her vision. She glued her body to the window, trying to get as far away as possible.

"Can't stay away from me, bitch! You wanna fight? You'll get a fucking fight!" Issac parked the car in their driveway and ordered her to go into the house.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Fuck you! I don't know why you keep trying to pull this shit lately, but it's only gonna get you screwed over more!" Issac landed a blow to Dani's shoulder with every other word.

"Stop!" she screamed. "Get the fuck away from me!"

"When hell freezes over. That's when I'll get the fuck away from you!"

A/N: *deep breaths* If you ignore the last parts of this story, it's just another cutie pie teenage romance, isn't it? So, we know Issac is the biggest asshole, and that Dani/Gerard are cute. But what's left? Jenna isn't just random, she is actually kind of important, just not yet. I hope most of you were happy with the kiss/cuteness that Dani and Gerard currently have going on. BTW- Sorry it's taking me so long to update. College kinda sucks.
Please keep up the amazing reviews/greenness!!! :)
Album for this chapter- 21st Century Breakdown, I definitely recommend this one :D
xoxo-Jaime(Love you guys for reviewing!
Sign up to rate and review this story