Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Falling in love with the impossible to catch..

Falling in love with the impossible to catch..

by MyChemicalFangirl 3 reviews

Crystal was too shy to talk to Patrick, but what she felt for him was unreal. And her crazy friends.. were.. just crazy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-05-20 - Updated: 2009-05-20 - 2085 words - Complete

0Unrated
Heeya!
The summary was pretty shite.
But give this a go. (:
Writing it for me, to empty things in my head, rather than writing it to be read..
Enjoy..? :D
Christie, xo


Crystal's POV
School tomorrow.. and every other weekday. School sucks. Honestly, there are other waay better things I could be doing. Like.. writing fanfiction, or.. reading fanfiction. You get my drift. Well, school isn't exactly the WORST place in the world. Most of the people there are twats, but atleast there are a COUPLE of nice kids. Whereas, at home, they're all twats.
Lemme introduce you to my friends. There's Dannie. I love her to bits. But she get's home tutoring because of the twats at our school. And there's Zac. He's alright I guess. He has opened up about being bisexual. But I suppose he could like Britney Spears a little less.
They are my best two friends to be honest, and most of my other friends are just internet friends. I do talk to a couple other people at school, but I wouldn't really class them as 'friends' so much.
Other than listening to music, sitting in corridors and talking to Zac.. there are a coupla other awesome things about school. Well, one other thing, really. And it definatly isn't the food.. (throws up).. or the teachers there.. (throws up again).. It's this guy.
His name is Patrick, and he is amazing. Not many people like him, or even know who he is. But I know quite a lot about him, and he is my view for most of the school day. He has more friends than me, but personally, I would place them lower down on the 'food chain' in school.
His friends consist of, Pete, Gerard, Jersey, Frank, Joe and Andy.
I love going to school, simply because I get to see Patrick. He is absolutly beautiful, in my eyes atleast. If I look for them, I can see his flaws. but if I simply look at him, he is perfect.
He is short, which is good, I'm pretty short myself. He's a little taller than me. He always wears a hat, and I find that amazingly mysterious and cute. He has very light brown hair, not quite blonde, and not quite ginger. And it's usually pretty messy, and sticks out a lil. His skin is very fair, and pale. It looks extremly soft, and probably is. And he never ever seems to have spots. His eye's are light greeny, bluey, brown, and they sparkle more than stars. His lower lip is slightly bigger that his higher lip. He isn't skinny, but he definatly isn't fat. And he isn't muscley either. He is very average, fat wise. Pretty average kid, you might be thinking. Well you probably think right. But to me, he is the greatest person that ever lived. And I am in
love with him.
Both Dannie and Zac know this, and to be honest, I wish I never told them. They threaten to tell him whenever they want something. And seen as I am never gonna have the guts to talk to him, the idea of them just telling him and scaring him off for good seems pretty okay.
I am in atleast one class with him each day, lucky, and not so lucky. A couple of his friends talk to me sometimes, but he never really does. I mean, we have spoken a coupla times.. but never really a conversation. He's way to shy to talk to anyone who isn't in his friends group. Pretty much the same as me, in that way.
The proms were comeing up at the end of the year, and I decided I really wanted to go with him. You only get this one prom your whole life. And I probably wouldn't see him ever again after we left school. So I made the plan in my head, I would attempt to ask him before two months before the prom, and if I failed, I would get Dannie to do it for me. I had about 5 months before the prom, so 3 months left to ask him.

I had maths, and science, and history with him. All in the same day. I had maths first period, then science, then break time. After break I had double history. Then it was lunch time, then art with Zac and our semi-friend Carla. We only really ever said hi to Carla, and hardly talked to her atall out of art. But in art I tended to talk to her quite a lot.
In maths I sit pretty much opposite him. No-one else I ever talk to is in my maths class. So when there are free lessons I usually sit on a table on my own with Patrick. Because he doesn't really talk to anyone else, and so there's nowhere else for him to sit. I couldn't help my eyes from wandoring to watch him for most of the lesson. But also I make sure I understand the work so I don't fall behind. My maths class is top set and we are doing the hardest work for the yeargroup(/grade) and not only that.. our class is also moving the fastest. A couple of times his eyes have met mine across the room, but I always look away, blushing like mad. My table thinks I am extremly wierd. I also offer to carry his book to the box for him sometimes, as I sit nearer to it.
In science, we are split up into sets too, and my class is top set. We are doing the hardest work, and for Chemistery we are doing work that we were not ment to start for two years. He is in my class. On this day, we had Physics, and for Physics, I sit at the back corner on my own. But one from me on the row is his friend, Joe Trohman. He's pretty confident when talking to people and I've had to work with him a few times for the experiments. But usually I go work with Pat's group and just stand back and write the results, leaving her group to do the work. I only really ever talk to Pat when she has no-one else to talk to. She's generally very friendly to me. Joe and Patrick work alone, together, and they always finish the exp. first and sit talking.
I sit at the back corner where we have to bring back all the experimental equipment. And sometimes Patrick walks pretty close past me to put his and Joe's stuff back. I have to physically grip the desk, to stop me from fainting. Luckily the room is always pretty warm, so everyone's cheeks are bright anyway, and I don't get caught out. This particualar lesson, I bumped into him on the way to my seat. We both said sorry, and smiled at eachother friendly. But nothing much else happened, except for the fact my heart almost broke through my chest.
At break time Zac and I went and bought some toast, and I got a flapjack too. Seen, as that was the only veggy food they sold. Then we smuggled the food in our bags and brought it to the science corridor, where we sit for all of break and lunch. Sometimes Scary and her little pet come to join us. Scary is this girl, a total slag if you ask me. And her little bitch isn't much better. Her bitch, who I shall call Her Bitch from now on, basically gets this guy, Pigeon, to finger her in the eating room. And aparantly they lost their virginities recently. Even Scary thinks it's slaggish. And Scary flashes on cam and sends dirty texts.
Sometimes Scary and Zac feel eachother up, I filmed it and put it on youtube. Which was extremly funny to me, Dannie and a few people from school who saw it. Anyway, for this day Scary and Her Bitch left us alone. Which is always nice. :)
"Shitney Spears is such a fucking SELL OUT!" I almost yelled at Zac, then giggled while he looked for a comeback.
"Well, atleast she isn't an EMO!!" He said after a long thought. Man, it was so easy to play-argue with an idiot.
"And what the hells that suppose to mean? Who's an emo?" I replied, trying not to giggle.
"Well.. have you got a mirror?" He asked, and then laughed as I tried to look fake offended.
"Yes. I do have a mirror actually." I giggled, "But I can never see it anyway, 'cause my fringe is in the way!" I joked, flicking my fringe infront of my face. Zac laughed. Man, it was so easy to make him laugh! We were like siblings, we argued a lot, and hated eachother. But at the same time we could talk to eachother about a lot. And we even looked like we were related. But luckily we weren't, 'cause that'de be gutting. As Patrick's his cousin.
"Seriously though." He said. "We have history next." I moaned, trying to look dissapointed. But really I loved history. I sat on the same table as Patrick. But Zac sat next to me also, so he pretty much winded me up about it all lesson. "Oh shut up!" He laughed, "You love it really! You get to sit near your beloved Patrick!" I punched his arm,
"Hey! You dare say anything!" I threatened.
"I won't." He said, I didn't believe him for one minute.
Just then, the buzzer went for 3rd period.
"Off we waddle." I said, Climbling to my feet, and grabbing my band merch book bag. And then Zac and I left the science corridor and walked across the yard towards the tall building where our next class was. It was very windy, so my hair was all over the place. But I didn't really care, it's always pretty messed up anyway. We walked in and entered the classroom. And as we walked towards our table, I attempted to sort my hair out a bit. I kept my eyes fixated on the floor. Just before we got there I looked up and saw Patrick standing behind his seat looking at the desk. I saw that his friend, Andy, wasn't in class yet. But Pete and Jersey had already taken their seats at our table. As Zac and I got to our seats, Patrick said to us,
"There's a Nazi sign on my table.." I was too distracted by the fact he was talking to notice what he said comepletly..
"Did you just tell us your table was a Nazi?" I laughed, trying to keep eye contact with him. He smiled,
"Nooo!" He said, then moved his bag outta the way and pointed at his table. Sure enough, there was a Nazi sign calved into the table, by a very bored pupil probably. I giggled at it.
"Awwh yeaah!" I said. Then I sat down. Zac laughed at me as he noticed I had gone bright red. Then Patrick sat down too and Andy came in late and took his seat opposite me, next to Patrick. They greeted eachother. I kept my eyes locked on the table or the white board for most of the first lesson. I got on pretty well with Jersey and Pete and in this lesson we talked a bit. Zac and Pete usually do most of the talking. But Jersey definatly beats them for random outburts in the middle of the teacher's lectures. A few times my eyes looked up at Patrick, and a couple of times he looked back. But I looked away too fast to notice his reaction. After what seemed a very very long double lesson, and a few notes from Zac saying that I 'heart' Patrick, it was the end of the lesson. And Zac and I walked back to the lonely corridor for lunch time. And I was planning how I was gonna beat the crap outta Zac for almost breaking his promise to me.



Thanks for reading!
I'de appreciate that if you read it, then you'll review it, or atleast rate it.
This Chapter was pretty boring. And was only the 'meet the characters' thing.
And to just get to know Crystal's everyday encounters with Patrick.
I swear it'll get better. There will be parties, and everything in the next few chapters.
Any suggestions for story or characters are welcome.
Thanks heck of a lot.
Christie, xo
Sign up to rate and review this story