Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Falling in love with the impossible to catch..

The Second Chapter, First convo ever.

by MyChemicalFangirl 1 review

What happens when they actually talk..?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-05-23 - Updated: 2009-05-23 - 1229 words - Complete

0Unrated
Heeya!
Thanks to Xnataliex for the review.
It means more than I could write tbh. x
Anyways, here's the next chapter,
I'll try and make it more interesting as it goes along.
And defo add Joe, Pete and Andy into the chapter after this one, as I noticed not many fanfics have all of them! :O
Love you,
Here goes, xo

Patrick's POV
Why was Crystal always so shy around me? It made next to no sense, I've seen her walk with her friend Zac and be noisy and funny plenty of times. Yet, whenever I'm there, it's like she just, closes up her personality. And to be honest, her personality is pretty neat.
I mean, I've even seen her beat Zac up outside the science classes. But in history, if he annoys her, she just nudges him and tells him to shut up. It's so obserd.

Crystal's POV
OH EM GEEE! I actually spoke to Patrick for longer than a second today. And I didn't faint. It was in maths. We had to work in pairs and I was paired up with him. Firstly, I was the way I always am, quiet and nervous. And my heart was beating so fast.. it might aswell of been vibrating.
Let me just run through this with you.
"Hey Crystal!" He smiled, takeing a seat next to me.
"Hey Patrick." I replied, smiling, and trying to keep eye contact. But his eye's were so Beautiful, and I didn't wana stare.
"So I guess we have to work together, eh?" He asked, giggling after he said it.
"Uhh, yeah." I giggled back.
"And to think, in all the lessons we share, we hardly ever talk." He added smiling. I simply nodded, to shocked he had noticed to really say anything. Then the teacher went through what we had to do, then handed out the cards. When he got to our table, he looked from Patrick's face to mine, then smiled to himself. And walked off. I knew he had noticed me watching Patrick from accross the room more than once before now. "Right, let's get started!" Patrick smiled, handing my half the cards. "Let's put the possible answers for equation a on your side, and the equation b solutions on mine." He grinned, then I began looking through the cards, realising I had no clue what I was doing. I had been daydreaming for this lesson.
"Uh, how do we do this again?" I asked Patrick as he sorted through another card. He seemed shocked to hear me talk.
"Oh! I'll show you." He smiled, then talked me through how to solve them, looking down and moving the cards and his hands to help him explain. I watched his mouth move as he talked. Then he showed me how he solved the one he had already decided belonged in the equation a side. His arm brushed against mine as he put the card on the furthest side of my table. Suddenly, I felt way more confident after his touch.
"Thank you so so soo much Patrick!" I grinned, meeting his eyes. He smiled back, looking in my eyes too. Then I looked away and began sorting the cards. It was so easy after Patrick had explained it to me. If he was my teacher I'de be a genious! I had finished all of them soon enough, and watched Patrick sort through his pile. I smiled as he got stuck on one of them, and looked at it, solving it in my head. It was supposed to go in the b pile, a few seconds after I'de figured it out, he put it down. After a few more cards he had finished.
"Yay!" He said, then looked to see I had long finished, and laughed. "You only learnt this today and you're already better than me!" He pouted, and I giggled.
"Sorry, it's just 'cause you're a totally awesome teacher I think." I shrugged, and he loosened his pout into a smile.
"Well, seen as the rest of the class are totally behind with this, and most of them aren't even bothering to give the task a go.. let's talk away the rest of the lesson?" He suggested, then bited his bottom lip in the cutest way possible. My breathing stopped for a few seconds, then I remembered he was waiting for a reply.
"Uh, yeah, totally!" I smiled. Trying to get my breathing back to normal.
"So.. where do you live? In the least stalkerish way possible." He laughed.
"A few miles from school, you?" I smiled. folding my arms on the table and turning my head to face him.
"Just down the road from the big mall." He replied, still smiling politly.
"That's sorta where I live!" I smiled. "Mabye we are neighbours!" I giggled, Patrick giggled too.
"I shall have to knock every door on my street and look for you!" He joked.
"And I'll look for you too!" I laughed.
"Why don't you ever come sit in the dining hall?" he asked me, tilting his head and looking deeply into my eyes. I got lost in them, but pulled myself back straight away, I mentally slapped myself back into focus.
"Meeh, people don't like me. And there's never anywhere to sit. Me and Zac sit in the science corridor instead." I shrugged, smiling and trying not to let his eyes pull me in.
"You and Zac are welcome at our table anytime!" He smiled. I almost sighed at his breathtakeing smile.
"Really?" I smiled back.
"Sure! You're awesome! And Zac and Pete get on pretty well anyway." He shrugged calmly.
"I shall join you guys at lunch later then?" I smiled hopefully.
"Definatly!" He giggled. Just then the bell went for 4th lesson.
"Okay, see'ya Patrick!" I grinned, tidying up the cards and putting them into the envelope.
"Yeah, See'ya lunchtime Crys." He grinned back. Then waved and walked to his lesson. I had to tell Dannie, I began texting her on my way to art.
OMG DANNIE! I TALKED TO PATRICCK!
Dannie: No way.
Me: Yeah way! And he invited Zac and me to sit by them at lunch.
Dannie: Date much? XD
Me: Oh shutup. Gtg to Art. TTYL! xo
Then I put my phone back into my trouser pocket and walked into art. I almost ran over to Zac.
"ZAC MY MAINMAAAAAN!" I yelled as I got to our table.
"What's with the sudden good mood Crystal?" Zac said suspiciously.
"OOhhs! Just had a nice maths lesson!!" I nearly shouted. My heart pounding at the memory of talking to Patrick.
"Tell me!" Zac whined.
"Ahaha! NEVERR! But, we can sit by Patrick's crew at lunch!" I whispered so no-one else'de hear me.
"Ohh. I sees you have a date!" Zac said a little too loudly. A few people on my table turned their heads. I blushed.
"A date? PSSH!" I said quietly. Then giggled.
"You wish, eh?" Zac whispered after everyone I turned their heads.
"Yuh-uh!" I giggled.
"ZAC! CRYSTAL! BE QUIET PLEASE!" miss called, she always noticed when we were talking.
I couldn't stop thinking about Patrick, and I was so so excited for lunchtime.



I'm gonnar have to leave it there for now sorry. (:
Review? Pretty please? (:
Thankyou!
After one review I shall update.
It shall get better I promise. :D
Loveyous, Christie, xo
Sign up to rate and review this story