Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Falling in love with the impossible to catch..

Third Chapter.. Dinner time!

by MyChemicalFangirl 2 reviews

The 'date' I wondor how Zac'll mess this up for Crystal..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-05-29 - Updated: 2009-05-29 - 613 words - Complete

0Unrated
Heeya!
Thanks so so much to Natalie for the review on the last chapter! ^.^
Here's the next one.. (:
This one'll be short. I'm pretty busy tbh. XD
Enjoy?...


Crystal's POV.
So, I went and sat by the guys for lunch.
"Hey! Crystal! Sit next to me." Patrick smiled.
"Okay." I called back, and blushed then went and sat next to Patrick. Zac pulled chair over and sat inbetween me and Pete.
"This is Pete, Joe, Andy." Patrick introduced, pointing to each of them in turn. "This is Crystal and Zac." He smiled and pointed at me and Zac.
"Dude! You weren't lieing! You actually made new friends!" Pete said laughing as he said it. Joe laughed and Andy laughed quietly. But Patrick just smiled and blushed slightly.
"So, what're you haveing for lunch?" Patrick asked me.
"Hmm, I was thinking, mabye, just a bit of cake. The veggy choice here sucks." I shrugged.
"I know right." Andy smiled, "I'm vegan. I bring my own food in most days."
"Cool." I smiled.
"I'ma have a burger," Pete said.
"And me." Zac agreed. I knew he had a crush on Pete. I nudged him,
"Thought you didn't like burgers." I giggled. Patrick and Andy laughed too,
"Ohh! Sounds like Zac has a soft spot for Petey!" Joe laughed.
"Shut up! I do not!" Zac said loudly, and looked at me warningly. Patrick shifted in his seat and his leg touched me slightly. Again, like in maths I felt a rush of energy and suddenly felt way more confident.
"Oh whatever Zac!" I laughed. "Patrick, what're you getting for food?" I asked.
"I brought some snacks." He smiled. "Want a packet of Walkers crisps?" He asked me, offering a packet of salt and vinegar.
"Thanks!" I smiled, and took the oportunity to hug him thanks. He hugged back. I felt my cheeks go red, but I couldn't stop the big smile comeing to my face. Zac coughed and I pulled away from the hug remembering where we were and who we were. I giggled awkwardly.
"And looks like there's something going on there!" Pete said loudly.
"Whatever Pete." Patrick giggled. Zac nudged me and raised his eyebrows at me.
"Oh shut up Zac!" I shouted laughing. "Zaccyy Wenttz!" I said.
"And Crystall Stumppy Wump!!" Zac said really loudly. A few people turned and looked at our table. I blushed even more, but laughed. I started eating the crisps Patrick had given me, and before long they were gone.
"Any interesting news?" Pete asked us.
"My mam's getting re-married," Andy smiled.
"Cool." Pete said.
"Yeah, cool." Zac agreed. I giggled at how obvious it was he liked Pete.
"Seriously! You could atleast try and pretend to not fancy Pete!" I shouted.
"Crystal. Want me to tell Patrick?" He warned.
"Tell me what?" Patrick asked. We had forgotten he was there.
"That Crystal.." Zac began, but then stopped himself.
"I what?" I laughed.
"Nevermind." Zac laughed. Then the bell went. Lunch had gone really fast. And our last lesson was art.
"I'll see'ya guys later then." I smiled getting up to leave.
"It's been fun." Patrick grinned. "Come sit by us tomorrow?"
"Sure" Then I heard Joe and Pete make cooey noises. "And I'm sure Zac'll love to see Pete again." Zac punched me and we walked to art laughing.
That was the best lunchtime ever.


I know, shit right? XD
I'm on the verge of giving up this story to be honest.
But I will wait until Patrick knows Crystal likes him.
I couldn't think how to get Joe and Andy into the story any more than that sorry,
But I tried. (:
Review? ^.^
Love you!
Christie, xo
Sign up to rate and review this story