Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love. Live. Laugh.

I'll stand up with you forever.

by JustAPrettyFace 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-05-25 - Updated: 2009-05-25 - 257 words

1Exciting
Sorry it took so long!


I woke up it was 3 in the afternoon I heard some laughing and talking downstairs. I got out of my bead feeling awful. I needed a shower bad! So I went to the bathroom bringing my towel, Plad skirt converse and a Tanktop. I started the shower making sure the water wasn't too hot or too cold. I got undressed feeling the nice warm water flow onto my body. As I was in the shower someone knocked on the door. "I'll be out in a minute!" I called out. "Alright" Said an unfamilliar voice. I wondered who could posably be here? But I put that thought aside and got out and got dressed.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After I was done with my makeup and hair I decided I was going to go and see who was here. I walked down the stairs and seen five guys sitting in the living room laughing and playing video games. "uhhmm Im dont with the bathroom..." The one with the glasses and nicely placed hair got up and ran up the stairs to the bathroom. I felt awkawrd for a while they were all just looking at me...








-------------------------------------

Sorry its short guys promise to make it better next one!
Sign up to rate and review this story