Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Jump In My Car

by E-JayLovesGerard 6 reviews

everyone, go listen to this song! Ted Mulry Gang - Jump In My Car. Its a classic :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-05-26 - Updated: 2009-05-26 - 1078 words - Complete

0Unrated

‘What did Gee want?’ Mikey asked as I sat back on his bed. Shannon and Pete sat on the floor, closest to the TV. Mikey was on the floor as well but pressed against the bed. I shrugged and continued to watch Pete get his arse kicked by Donkey Kong.
I felt like running back to Gerard. His kiss had me hooked and I wanted more. Mikey noticed my edginess but didn’t say anything. He shot me a few glances that screamed “What the fuck is up with you?” I ignored him.
4 hours of the Xbox killed my eyes. I had to leave the room to stop the headache I could feel forming in the back of my brain. I went into the lounge room where everyone seemed to be. Gerard was on the couch, stretched out. E-Jay and Nic were in one armchair together. Ray was sitting in another armchair while Bob was laid out on the floor.
Gerard heard me enter the room and turned his head up, smiling at me. He shuffled a little so there was space for me to sit behind him. I took it, glad I could be close to him. He laid his head on my lap, looking up at me with the most adorable look on his face. It was like a lost puppy, but happy. If that makes sense. I smiled down at him, winking when I was sure no-one was looking.
They all seemed to be focused on a clock, watching the minutes tick by. I was going to ask what they were doing but I felt I needed to be quiet. The only noises that could be heard were Gerard's breathing (since he was closest to me), a few coughs from Bob and the sound of the clocks ticks. I watched the clock, like them, hoping something would happen. Maybe fireworks would erupt from the plastic face, or the hands would pop off the magnetic pin and do a dance. It was 8.59. nothing had happened as I was getting annoyed. Were these guys retarded? They were staring at a clock.

’20 seconds.’ Bob muttered from the floor, still staring at the clock. I looked down at Gerard, confusion masking my face. he must have seen me from the corner of his eye because he turned his face to mine.

‘Look out the window.’ He whispered to me as he straightened up. We leant our stomachs against the back of the couch looking out at the black sky. Nothing was visible but the white dots. The street lights were off and a few fires could be seen at the front of people’s yards. Gerard wound his arm around my wait and pulled me closer to his side. Ray slid in beside me, so I guessed he was just making room but his arm didn’t drop. He squeezed my hip and kissed my cheek slyly.
As he pulled away, the sky lit up. Not like the sun just rose or fireworks erupted but lightning. It was beautiful. The white light came so close, it looked like it was going to land on the lawn.

‘Holy fuck!’ I giggled when the thunder shook the house. I clutched to Gerard, remembering my fear of storms. It was an irrational fear but I was terrified. It was like the most terrifying beauty ever.

‘Scared?’ Gerard whispered in my ear, dragging his lips across my skin. I shivered with pleasure. I wanted those lips.

‘A little.’ I whispered back, pulling myself closer. While we watched the lightning, I couldn’t help but to think how they knew when it was going to happen. Then I got an idea. I grabbed Gerard's hand, the one that was around my waist, and dragged him from the couch. He yelped in surprise but I didn’t stop. I ran out the front door.

‘What are we doing?’ He asked as I pulled him to the side of the house, away from everyone’s sight. I advanced on him, making him press his back against the wall.
‘Frankie?’ He asked in a worried tone. My body pressed against his. I only came up to his chin so I had to look up. I stood on my tippy toes, letting my lips sit mere millimeters from his.

‘Aren’t I allowed to be mysterious?’ I whispered against his warm lips.

‘No. you’re too hot to be mysterious.’ He moaned as he gripped my hips, making my body press harder against his. I couldn’t take it. I slammed my lips against his harder then necessary. He spun us around so my back was against the wall. I jumped up and wound my legs around his waist just so we were even. His tongue slipped into my mouth, sending shivers down my spine again. I fought with him for a moment but gave up, knowing he would beat me at anything.

‘God I want you so much.’ He whispered, pulling away a few inches, looking me in the eye. I was about to tell him I wanted him just as badd but a gasp stopped me. I snapped my head to face where the noise had come from. My body froze and numbed. As I looked, a bolt of lightning flashed in the sky, illuminating the offender. Shannon stood there, video camera in hand and smug look on his face. he had dirt on us and he knew it.

You’re fucked!” The voice laughed. It always seemed to find the most inappropriate times to show up and annoy me to death.

“You think I don’t fucking know?”

I was just pointing out the facts. Enjoy the beatings my friend.

“I am NOT your friend. Now fuck off!”

No, I don’t think I will.

“You will. I have better things to do.”

You just got caught making out with a guy. What’s better then to talk to me while you’re posed in this awkward position?

“Anything! Now go before I slap you.”

I’m a voice, you can’t slap me.

“I’ll find a way.”

Gerard Way.


Again, its relatively short. I'm having trouble writing since my Windows Media Player shit itself and i cant write without music. My ipod shit itself too so im fucked :D This was basically a filler while i get back to the real story..... -mumbles- yeah right. clears throat do your thang honey! xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story