Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .waste.of.time.

.what.it.means.

by ViciousHouse 2 reviews

Make you frighten everyone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-06-01 - Updated: 2009-06-01 - 293 words

0Unrated
The next day, I left my cell phone at home by accident, and when I got home, there was a voicemail waiting for me.

“This is for Alixz Stevenson,” said a woman’s voice, putting extra emphasis on the Z in my name even though it’s supposed to be silent. “This is the Laurence Park Theatre. We’re calling to let you know that you’ve been accepted, and we’re going to need you to be here to meet with our directors on Thursday night at six p.m. Thank you.”

The voicemail ended.

I had thought that I was going to make it in . . . but I still couldn’t believe it. This was exciting.

I texted Gerard immediately.

ALIXZ: You made it in, didn’t you?


I mean, if I had made it in, surely he did, right? As far as I was concerned, he was a much, much better singer than I was. He replied a few minutes later.


GERARD: Yeah.


I shook my head. He could have at least tried to be somewhat more enthusiastic.


ALIXZ: Sweet!
GERARD: I take it you did, too.
ALIXZ: Yup.
GERARD: Nice.
ALIXZ: I’m sensing a distinct lack of enthusiasm here.
GERARD: It’s nothing. I just don’t know if I want to.
ALIXZ: You have to!
GERARD: Uh, no, I don’t.
ALIXZ: Okay, okay. Please?
GERARD: I’ll probably go to that meeting. I just don’t know if I really want to be in this thing.
ALIXZ: It’ll be fun. I promise. :)
GERARD: Whatever.
ALIXZ: You’re going. I don’t care what you have to say about it.
GERARD: When did you become so bossy?
ALIXZ: Around the same time you became so stubborn. TTYL.
Sign up to rate and review this story