Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

Reclaimed Crown

by killxsmile 7 reviews

Some things never change.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-06-05 - Updated: 2009-06-05 - 1647 words - Complete

1Exciting
Author's Note: Even though my prom is TONIGHT, and I should be freaking out over it, I've decided to give you guys an update before the excitement fully sets in.

THANK YOUS
F-A-S-D: Ah, virgin strawberry daiquiris are pretty good ;) (Virgin pina coladas are pretty sweet, too.) Haha, when I thought up the cream-his-pants scene, I was laughing out loud. Glad you enjoyed it.

somethingorother: Oh yes. You are correct about the massive hangovers. Man, fettucine alfredo would be amazing right now.

doyleangel: As boys usually do, they feel the need to prove themselves. And Martin failed miserably ;) Aw man! I can't remember the last time I ate crab rangoons! So yummy!

tonytay113: Lol. my sister loves banana runts. To answer your question, yes, I like jelly beans. From jellybelly, I love the juicy pear flavor.

tryingtohard_x: I know I'd die happy is a half-naked Gabe Saporta jumped out of a cake for me. After high school, I'm going to attend the University of Illinois at Chicago. I'm majoring in biochemistry and hoping to become a pharmacist.

Tissamy: I love broccoli and cheese, so that soup sounds amaaazing. My favorite color is yellow, hands down. I look alright in it...At least, I think so ;)

everyone who reviewed: Thanks for all of the feedback and questions. I enjoyed it.

Reclaimed crown.

When I woke up the next morning, I was greeted by a huge green blob centimeters away from my eye.

“What the fuck?”

I slowly lifted my head and a sheet of plastic came along with it. Extremely confused, I peeled it off my face and realized that I had fallen asleep on a Twister mat. This came as a surprise because I didn’t remember anyone bringing the game, nonetheless playing it.

My back ached, my head was being crushed by an invisible elephant, and Jack was sleeping on top of my foot.

The day definitely wasn’t starting very well.

With some effort, I yanked my sock-clad appendage out from underneath my brother. He creased his eyebrows, groaned, then quickly rolled onto his side.

I slowly sat up and surveyed the damage. Cheetoes were strewn all around me. Red plastic cups littered the floor. Countless bottles of alcohol were piled on almost flat surface in the room. Empty pizza boxes were scattered across the kitchen area. Sleeping people were curled up on the floor, on the couch, or slumped over in chairs.

As I stood up, a wave of nausea hit me like a ton of bile-flavored bricks. My hands flew to my mouth as I sprinted toward the bathroom. Once there, I quickly stepped over Martin’s sleeping form and thankfully made it to the toilet just in time.

After a few minutes of emptying my stomach, I wiped my mouth with a piece of toilet paper and flushed the remnants of pizza and booze down the drain.

“Chloe, you alright?” someone sleepily asked.

Turning my head, I saw that Paul was lying in the tub with his head pressed against numerous pillows.

“Yeah. I’ve been through worse,” I replied, facing him. “Mind if I ask why you’re in the tub?”
“After your little contest, Martin decided to drink some more. A lot more. And so did a lot of other people. I wanted to make sure that everyone was alright--you know, not drowning in the toilet or sneaking more whiskey in between bouts of vomiting--so I stayed in here.”

I instantly felt guilty. After all it was his birthday party. Instead of enjoying it, he was busy making sure that everyone else was okay.

“Shit, Paul. I’m sorry. If I had known--”
“Don’t worry about it, Chloe.”
“You sure?”
“Yeah,” he replied, sitting up. “Getting drunk is fun, but watching people get drunk is just as entertaining. You and Jack were fucking hilarious when we played Twister.”
“How so?”
“Shit, you don’t remember?” he asked, as if last night’s events were common knowledge.
“Nope,” I honestly replied.
“Well you two kept claiming the same spots and stepping on each other. After the 5th rematch, you guys started slapping each other, then Jack challenged you to a dance off,” he chuckled.
“Holy fuck. Are you serious?”

It was surreal having Paul tell me what happened because I honestly didn’t recall any of it.

“Yeah,” he nodded. “You won by doing the worm. Then Jack got pissed and threw a bag of Cheetoes at you.”
“Sweet! Well, not about the Cheetoes, but beating Jack. God, I wish I remembered it, though,” I commented, rubbing the back of my neck.
“Don’t worry. Travis got it on his iPhone.”

“Outta the way! I’ve gotta piss!” Jack said, barging into the bathroom and began unzipping his pants. Shielding my eyes, I sprinted out of there with Paul right behind me.

“Morning,” Rian greeted, rubbing his eyes.
“You mean afternoon?” Paul asked.
“Yeah, whatever.”

He sleepily shuffled across the carpet and pulled orange juice out of the minifridge. Realizing that there we’d run out of cups, he unscrewed the cap and drank it straight from the carton. Then with a grimace, he put it back.

“I forgot to tell you I spiked the OJ with vodka,” I said, chuckling.
“Jesus, Chloe. It tasted more like you spiked the vodka with OJ.”
“Lightweight.”
“Alchie.”

“Ugh! What the fuck?” Martin yelled. “Get your dick out of my face, Barakat!”

A chuckle escaped from my lips as the disgruntled singer stormed out of the bathroom.

“Huh, wha?” Zack asked, wakened by the commotion.
“My brother’s just trying to get Martin to blow him.”
“Oh,” he said, yawning.

Surveying the room once more, I noticed that my boyfriend was nowhere to be found.

“Have any of you seen Alex?” I asked.
“He’s probably in WTK’s room,” Zack sleepily responded. “They had an ‘afterparty afterparty.’”

Sometimes boys just don’t make sense. Who has an afterparty afterparty when the original one hadn’t ended?

“Martin isn’t giving in to my sexual advances,” Jack said, pouting.
“I think that’s our cue to skedaddle,” Rian said.

“See you guys later,” I said, wrapping the 2 conscious members of Boys Like Girls in a hug.
Zack, Rian, and Jack followed suit and exchanged half hug handshakes with the pair.

“One day, you’ll profess your love for me, and we’ll make sweet, sweet man love,” my brother said, still holding onto Martin.
“Uh, okay,” he awkwardly replied.

“C’mon, Jack. Stop harassing the poor guy,” I said, chuckling. He reluctantly released Martin from his grasp, while Martin shot a thankful smile in my direction.

We left the room, then headed toward the elevators. Once inside, Rian, Zack, and Jack rushed to the buttons.

“I wanna do it!” Jack exclaimed.
“Get out of here,” Zack said, slapping my brother’s arm away.
“But it’s my turn!”
“Ugh,” Rian said, reaching toward the columns of buttons.
“Hey!” Jack said, pushing Rian backwards.
“Stop being such a bitch!” Rian said.
“You stop being a bitch, bitch!”

While they continued with their argument, I discreetly went to the other side of the elevator and pressed the number 11.

“Wait, what?” Zack asked as the steel doors slid open.
“Who pressed it?” Jack questioned.
“I did. It wasn’t that hard,” I replied.
“That’s what she said!” my brother exclaimed.

Chuckling, I shook my head and stepped into the hallway.

“Shit, I can’t find our keycard,” Jack said, fishing around his pockets.
“You’re fucking kidding, right?” Rian asked.
“I wish I was,” he replied, searching his hoody pocket. “…Ah, here we go.”
“Found it?”
“If ‘it’ is a cherry jolly rancher, then yes.”

Rian rolled his eyes as my brother unwrapped the candy and popped it into his mouth.

“Come on, Jack.”
“Hold up. I’m still looking.”
“Jaaack,” Zack whined.
“Chill out, guys. No need to get your panties in a bunch,” I commented, pulling my keycard from my back pocket.
“How will that help us?” Jack said, motioning toward himself, Zack, and Rian.
“We have adjoining rooms, remember?”
“Riiight.”

I swiped the thin piece of plastic and the tiny green LED lit up, signaling that the door had unlocked.

We stepped inside and I saw that Alex was getting dressed.

“H-hey, guys,” he said, looking like a deer in the headlights.

“I can’t find my bra,” a voice from the bathroom said. Alex’s eyes went wide as a petite brunette emerged from the corner of the room.

+++++

Yep. It's exactly what it looks like.
But before you start pouring the haterade, take the following into consideration
A) Relationships don't stay perfect forever
B) It would be utterly cliche if they lived happily ever after
C) You know you LOVE the drama as much as I do (If you've read disasteRomance, you know I love it a lot).

Now that I've put it out there, feel free to form your opinions on this chapter.

Q&A #4: If you could have any superpower, what would it be and what's the first thing you would do with it?

I'd want to be a pusher. If you haven't watched the movie 'Push', it means that I'd have the ability to get into people's minds and manipulate their thoughts/memories. (For example, if I looked a teacher in the eyes, I could convince him or her that I deserve an A.) The first thing I'd do with that power would be to go to a concert and convince the first person in line that we're best friends and that I just got back from the bathroom. Then I'd convince security that I just showed them a general admission ticket. So basically, I'd use my powers to get to the barricade at concerts for free ;)

And again, feel free to ask me questions, too.
Sign up to rate and review this story