Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > His Heart Shapped Box

His Heart Shapped Box 2

by HeartShappedBox 0 reviews

Kurt and Arabella study together.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-06-06 - Updated: 2009-06-06 - 739 words

1Exciting
׺ღArabella's POV׺ღ


Kurt and I where studying for a while now, we've finished our homework assignment and we both had a big test coming up next week, so Kurt and I both agreed to just study. I didn't want to go home anyways.
"Kurt, dinner time!" I heard a women yell.
I looked up at Kurt. He looked over to the clock.
"Oh dam," He said, jumping up.
"What's wrong?" I asked, getting up as well.
"We've been studying for that long."
I looked at the clock, it said six- fifty.
"My mom and dads home. I'm not really aloud to have anyone over on school days." He said.
All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.
"Kurt, didn't you hear me dinner." A women told him.
She opens the door and sees me.
"Well hello there." She said.
"Hi." I said back.
"May I ask who you are?"
"Mom this is Arabella, Arabella this is my mom." Kurt introduced.
"You may call me Mia." She said.
I looked at her.
"I suggest you better be getting on home." Mia told me.
I kind of thought that was a little rude of her to say, but it was her house.
"Ok. Nice meeting you." I picked up my school bag, and then looked at Kurt.
"Guess I'll be seeing you later." I told him, and then walked out of his room.

׺ღKurt's P.O.V. ׺ღ

I watched as Bella walked out of my room, I stood there with my mom, she was looking at me with her arms crossed, dam this isn't going to be good. I thought. My mom turned and walked out of my room shutting the door.
"Get washed up, and come down stairs." She ordered.
"Yes ma'am." I said to her.

I did as my mom told me to do. While I was washing up, I heard my dads car pull up into the drive way. Great. I thought. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, but sometimes they can be a little too strict. And my dads not the best dad to have really, especially when he starts drinking. I cleared my head, opened my bedroom door and ran down to the dinner table, I sat down. We all started eating.
"Kurt had a friend over today." Mia told dad.
Dad looked up from his plate and over to me.
"Is that so, Kurt didn't we say no friends on a school day?" He asked.
"Yes, I know, but we had no where else to go." I told him.
I looked back over at mom.
"But Jack, it wasn't just any friend. It was a girl."
Jack, my dad looked over at me.
"A girl?" He asked.
I felt like I was going to die.
"They were in the bed room together, alone." My mom told him.
My dad looked at me.
"Explain." He ordered.
"We didn't do anything. I just met her yesterday, we wanted to hang out today, and I told her that I didn't want to hang out in town so I took her here. We were just studying, I promise." I explained.
"Ok." Dad said.
Dad can also be the easy one to explain things to.
I finished my dinner and I decided to get up to leave the table. I got half way to the stairs, while I heard my mom yell for me.
"Kurt!" She said.
I ran back into the dinning room.
"Yes mom?" I answered.
"Did you take your medicine?" She asked.
"No. I'm sorry, I tried to find it,but I couldn't."
Mom got up and came over to me.
"Hmm. There's no fever yet. You feeling ok?" She asked.
Kurt looked annoyed.
"Yes, mom I'm fine." He told her.
She went over to the cabinets, and took out two bottles. Then she took out two pills, I swallowed them, and then she pour pink medicine on to a spoon, I drink it.
"Alright, now go get some rest." She told me.
I ran back over to the stairs and up to my room. I couldn't wait to see Arabella again tomorrow. I have so many things planned for us to do. I can't believe my parents would think just because having a girl in my room means I'm going to do something, are they crazy, I'm not even old enough to do anything like that. I'm only thirteen years old.
Sign up to rate and review this story