Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > His Heart Shapped Box

Part 5

by HeartShappedBox 1 review

Kurt gets bad news

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-06-06 - Updated: 2009-06-07 - 883 words

0Unrated
׺ღArabella's POV׺ღ

I woke up and noticed I was laying beside Kurt. This is the first time I ever slept over at a guys house. If my parents knew where I was they’d kill me. Kurt started to slowly wake up.
“Hey sleepy head.” I say.
“Hi.”
“God, I’m sore as hell.” I tell him, getting up and stretching.
“Yeah, I guess the floor isn’t the good place to sleep.” Kurt said, getting up.
“Ya think.” I told him.
We heard a knock on the door. I jumped no one is suppose to know I’m here. Dam we’re in trouble now. I looked at Kurt.
“If you two was breakfest you better be getting up!” I heard his mom yell.
Kurt and I looked at each other.
“They know I’m here?” I asked.
Kurt shrugged.
“Guess my mom checked up on me last night, she does that.” Kurt explained.
“I hope you’re not in trouble.” I tell him.
“Well, from the way my mom sounded, I don’t think we are.”
I smilded, that’s good news. We both got dressed and then went down for breakfest. We entered the dinning room. I didn’t see Kurt’s dad.
“Where’s dad, mom?” Kurt asked, pushing out a chair and then sitting down.
She came over and put some pancakes on our plates. I thanked her.
“Your father left, went back home.” Mia said.
I looked over to Kurt.
“When will he be back?” He asked.
“I don’t know sweetheart. Eat, I have to get ready for work.” She said.
She left the room.
“What’s wrong Kurt?” I asked.
“Right when my mom tells me dad went back home, that means they’ve always had a fight.” Kurt explained.
“But everythings going to be alright?” I asked, conserned.
“I don’t know Arabella.” He said.
I looked at him, he’s never called me Arabella before, somethings wrong.
“I better be getting home.” I said, getting up.
“No stay!” He came over to me.
“Kurt, I’m sorry I can’t. I promised my mom I’ll be home early.” I told him.
“Oh, well alright.” He said.
I ran back up to his room, and grabbed my things. I looked at him, he really didn’t want me to leave, but I had to.

I ran home, but I couldn’t help but worry about Kurt. Hopefully his parents fighting wouldn’t make him move away. I didn’t want him to leave, we just became great friends, sure I have other friends, but Kurt I’ll have to say is my best friend.

׺ღKurt's P.O.V. ׺ღ

I was worried now. The last time my parents fought, I had to go live with my grandma. I don’t want to live with her now. I finally found a school that I like, and I have a great best friend. I didn’t want to leave that all behind now.
“Mom?” I asked, coming into her room.
She laid on the bed, and she looked like she’s been crying. She looked up at me.
“Come here.” She said, holding out her arms.
I go over to her, and crawl up in the big bed. The bed was like ten times the size of me. I lay down with my mom.
“I’m not going to have to go back and stay with Granda do I?” I asked her.
She looked at me.
“No sweetie. Your father may have left for good this time, but hey, we will always have each other.” She tells me.
I smile at her. My mom was always right.

׺ღArabella’s P.O.V. ׺ღ

Kurt and I sat in the steps of his front pourch while we played cards. His maid was watching us.
“Jin rummy.” Kurt said, laying down his deck of cards.
“Dam, you get it all the time.” I tell him.
He laughed.
“Face it Bells, I’m a pro at this game.” He says.
“Right Kyra?’[ He asks his maid.
She put down her magazine she was reading and came over.
“I’ve tried to beat him all the time, there’s no way.” Kyra said, in her Mexican acent.
I smiled at her.
“Hey look Kurt has a girlfriend.”
Kurt and I look over to the side walk and seen three boys and two girls walk by.
“Bella and Kurt sitting in a tree.” One boy said.
“Shut up, Kurt isn’t my boyfriend, we’re just friends.” I tell him.
“Whatever Arabella. Why be with him when you can be with me?” He asks.
“I wouldn’t go out with you in a million years.” I yell to him.
He rolled his eyes and walked away.
“You know you and Kurt shouldn’t let them kids get to you.” Kyra told us.
I looked at her.
“I know, but they’re just so annoying.” I tell her.
“I hate that people thank just because a boy hangs out with a girl means they’re dating. Can’t they be just friends?” Kurt said.
“Well, not everybody thinks that Kurt. Sure you can be just friends.” Kyra explained.
Kurt and I smiled at each other and then went back to playing our game.
Sign up to rate and review this story