Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > His Heart Shapped Box

Part 4

by HeartShappedBox 0 reviews

Kurt and Arabella spend the night together.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-06-06 - Updated: 2009-06-07 - 1107 words

0Unrated
׺ღArabella's POV׺ღ

I ran home as fast as I could. I couldn't believe today. It was the best day I've ever had. Thank God today was a Friday, because I feel like I can sleep forever. I ran up to my house, throw open the door, then ran upstairs. I throw my school bag onto the couch I have and then ran and jumped on my bed. I closed my eyes for a minute just thinking of today. Then I heard my cell phone rang, I jumped up and answered it.
"Hey Carly, what's up?" I asked.
"Did you forget?" She asked, I looked confussed.
"Forget what?" I asked.
She sighed.
"Arabella, today we're all suppose to be going to the movies!" She told me.
I laid back down. Dam how did I forget about that.
"Oh Carly I'm sorry, I might have to reschudule. "
"Why is that?"
"Well I've made plans with someone else. You know the new kid Kurt?"
She sounded happy.
"No way, you and that cutie are going on a date?" She asked, excited.
I rolled my eyes.
"Carly, we're just friends, he asked me to come over to his house tonight."
"No way! Well, why don't you two just come to the movies with us?" She asked.
"I think Kurt just wanted to spend some time alone together." I told her.
"Oh I compleately understand. Well I got to go, call me tomorrow and tell me everything!" She said.
I smiled.
"By Carly." I said, then hung up.

My mom entered my room.
"Hey sweetie, it's a Friday night, and you're not going to do anything?" She asked.
All of a sudden I got a great idea. I got up.
"Um, yeah. Mom a couple of my friends and I are going to the movies. Carly wants me to stay over. Can I?" I asked.
"Any boys going to be there?" She asked.
I smiled and rolled my eyes.
"No mom." I lied.
"Well, alright. Have fun." She told me, and then walked out the door.

As soon as she left, I picked up my school bag and started packing my cloths so I can stay with Kurt tonight. I grabbed everything and then left. I told my parents I'll be back soon.

׺ღKurt's P.O.V. ׺ღ

I waited in my room for Bella to come over. I was so excited, I finally have a girl "friend" that I can actually hang out with. My mom doesn't think I should be hanging out with her, because I'm, well lets just say a trouble maker. But it's her choice to hang out with me if she wants, no one can stop us.
My mom and dad isn't home, thank god. I rember something so I jump out of bed and run down stairs. I go into the kitchen, open the cabints and find the two medicne bottles. I take them out, swallow the two pills and then drank the pink medicine. As I do that, I see Bella at the door, she looked shocked. I go over and open it.
"Bella, hey come in." I say.
She walks in and stares at me. I break the silence.
"Lets go up stairs." I tell her, jerking her up.
We get up to my room and crash on the bed. Bella gets up and goes over to where all my cd's are.
"Nice collection of music." She says.
I smile, then get off the bed and come over.
"Yeah, I love music. It helps me calm down when I'm pissed off or something." I explain.
She turns on the cd player and The Rolling Stones are playing.
"Wow, nice." She says.
"Yeah." I tell her.
"Kurt, where's your parents at tonight?"
"Oh, they went out to dinner with some of my aunts and uncles. They wont be back for a while." I explain to her.
She went over and sat on the bed. I followed her.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Well, I couldn't help but notice. When I came up to the door, I seen you taking something." She says.
I looked away.
"Oh that." I said.
"Kurt, if you're into any drugs, you better tell me the truth!" She screamed.
I held my hands up.
"Hey look, I'm not into doing drugs, it's just medicine I half to take everyday." I explained a little.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know." She appologized.
"It's ok. You didn't know." I said.

She got off the bed.
"Well as long as we're here by our selfs, lets party!"
I laughed.
"Like do what?" I asked.
She hit me with one of my pillows, I looked shocked so I hit her back with one. We both started laughing.
"Pillow fight!" She yelled.
I tackled her down and grabbed the pillow, then she did some weird move and now I was on the bottem. We kept laughing, then we sat up next to the bed.
“Kurt, you’re too much fun to hang out with.” She told me.
I looked over at her and smiled.
“You are to. I’m glade we became friends.”

I had an idea, so I got up and ran over to my dresser.
“What are you doing?” Bella asked.
I came back over and held something out. She looked at me.
“Do you smoke?” I asked.
“No.” she said.
“Do you want to try?”
“Um..Sure why not.” She said.
I took the smoke thing out, then got a lighter. I’m lucky my parents aren’t home or they’d kill me. I lit the thing.

I started to cough, and then I gave it over to Bella. She took it and then started coughing.
“Dam! Don’t think smoking is my thing.” She said.
I laughed.
“You’ll get used to it.” I told her, getting the ciggeret back.

I looked over to the clock.
“Dam, it’s already twelve o’clock.” I said.
“So.” Bella said.
“My parents expect me to be in bed at ten.” I told her.
“Well they’re not here.” Bella told me.
“Dam Bells, I really love hanging with you.” I told her.
She laughed and then hit me with another pillow.

Bella and I started getting tired.
“You look tired as fuck!” I tell her.
“You do to.” She said.
I’ve realized Bella doesn’t cuss as much as I do. Bella and I laid down on the floor. We could have used the bed, but we’re too tired to move. She put her head on me to use as a pillow. I wrapped my arm around her, then we drifted off to sleep
Sign up to rate and review this story