Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Fantastic

Fantasy 26

by Mikari 0 reviews

Once a Turk, always a Turk...

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Reno,Rufus Shinra,Tseng - Published: 2009-06-10 - Updated: 2009-06-10 - 287 words - Complete

0Unrated
Fantastic

Fantasy 26: Always a Turk

"So you see Reno, that's why you-"

"We," Rufus corrected.

"Right," Tseng sighed, "that's why -we- can't hurt the WRO."

Reno sat on a chair in the middle of Rufus' office pouting, while Rufus and Tseng circled him like vultures.

"Understood?" Rufus ordered more so than asked.

Reno pouted even more, if that was possible, and both Rufus and Tseng urged him with their eyes to answer. "Fine," the redhead finally replied.

xoxox xox xoxox

The days passed and nothing out of the ordinary happened, at least nothing uncommon for Shinra. Then one day, Reno was left with cleaning duty, dusting off old machinery that Shinra no longer used. He was upset; this was not a Turk's job. However, since Shinra was reformed, it made him wonder what -was- a Turk's job?

Thus Reno decided to just do as he was told and clean. He was indignantly scrubbing the long settled dust off an unidentified machine, when he suddenly heard a beep. The spot below his hand, a big red button, was pressed, and he could faintly see a green timer light up under the ocean of dust on the control panel above the button.

"Crap!" Reno tried to disable the missiles, he really did, but alas he could not. The machine was old, he wasn't sure how to operate it, and the controls were unresponsive and covered with thick layers of dust. It was too late.

Reno shook his head as an explosion echoed in the distance. He was going to get it now, but he couldn't help it, it was an accident. "Once a Turk, always a Turk," he concluded.

End of Fantasy 26

Disclaimer, I don't own Final Fantasy VII.
Sign up to rate and review this story