Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Falling in love with the impossible to catch..

Chapter five... ;D

by MyChemicalFangirl 2 reviews

This is the last chapter officially. I want to get this one finished. So this was a double update. (:

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-06-13 - Updated: 2009-06-13 - 1161 words - Complete

0Unrated
So yeah,
I have decided to finish this story once and for all. ^.^
But, in brighter news,
I am going to be casting for a MCR/FOB/PATD and whatever bands you want involved fic.
Go over to my profile and go the casting story to audition. (:
Anyways, thanks again for sticking with this story.
Love you!
Christie, xo


Crystal's POV
Patrick's room was pretty average, but there was music and lyrics scattered around the place. There were a few items of clothing scattered on the floor, but Patrick hurried and kicked them to the side so I could get to his bed to sit down. I found this really cute.
"Sorry about the state of the place." He sighed.
"Hey! It's okaaay! Really, this place is tidy!" I giggled.
"Whatever." He muttered then giggled. "What shall we study for?"
"Hmm, it's totally up to you." Just then, my phone announced it had recieved a text. I looked at the screen, It was from my mum.
Heey C. So ur stayin over a boys house? Ill have to think about it. Ill ring u in 5. x
I laughed at her, she actually thought I'de be doing 'stuff' with Patrick. He raised his eyebrows at me to question why i was laughing. I showed him the text.
"She think's we're gonna have sex or something?" He laughed nervously.
"I think so!" I laughed. Then my phone rung.
"Hey mum." I said.
"Hey Crys. Who is this Patrick then?" She questioned.
"My friend mum." I rolled my eyes at Patrick and he smiled.
"So you're staying over his tonight?" She asked,
"Yeah mum. We are study partners. Is that okay?" I asked,
"As long as you promise you're only over there to study tonight." Patrick heard her and held back a laughing fit.
"I promise." I said in the most mumzy, innocent voice I could manage.
"Okay, where does he live?" She asked,
"Uhh, I dunno. I'm over here now. Shall I give the phone to him so he can give directions?" I suggested, and looked to Patrick to ask him with my eyes whether he was okay with it. He nodded and smiled.
"I'll ring back once the bag is packed to get directions?" My mum suggested.
"Sure." I grinned, "Talk later mum." Then I hung up.
"She seems nice." Patrick smiled,
"Try over-protective!" I giggled.
"She's letting you stay isn't she?" He pointed out.
"True." I smiled, "When are we going to start studying then?" I asked.
"Later." He shrugged,
"Good idea." I nodded. "What shall we do 'till then?" I asked.
"I have no idea." He sighed. I giggled, just then his phone began ringing. He looked at the screen. Then he muttered, "Oh God." He answered it, "Hey Pete." I suddenly understood the 'oh god' I could hear Pete talking loudly on the other end of the call pretty easily,
"Trick! Whats going on?" He said,
"I'm studying." Patrick rolled his eyes. "Why?"
"Well I knew Crystal was over there with you. And I wanted to know whether you've gotten her in bed yet." Patrick looked shocked and I laughed.
"Pete. No." He said, and then laguhed too.
"I've gotten Zac in bed already."
"No surprise." Patrick mumbled, and I giggled.
"What?" Pete laughed, "What did you say?"
"Nevermind." Patrick said.
"Have she told him she loves him yet?" I heard Zac shout from next to Pete. My eyes almost popped out of my head. I wished I was there to hit him right then.
"I'll ask now." Pete laughed, "Trick.." Pete began, but I reached over and grabbed Patrick's phone, hanging up on them. Patrick looked at me, with a shocked expression.
"What the hell?" He asked,
"Nothing, Zac was about to uh.." I searched for an excuse, and handed Patrick back his phone.
"Who loves, uh, who?" He stuttered, suddenly turning a bright red.
"Jill loves Bob?" I shrugged. Patrick smiled,
"Seriously." He said quietly.
"I, uh," How was I supposed to finish this, damn.
"Love.." Patrick whispered, to help me continue, I looked into his eyes, trying to read his face,
"You." I croaked, my voice breaking. Patrick took a deep breath. He went to say something, but then my phone rung.
"Hey mum." I said into the phone,
"What's wrong Crys? You sound ill." She said, I lightened my tone,
"Nothing mum! So are you ready for instructions?" I asked, and smiled at Patrick.
"Sure." I handed the phone to Patrick, and we both walked to stand outside his house, and sat on the wall as Patrick gave my mum the directions from the supermarket she was at a few streets away. Soon, enough her car pulled up outside his house. I walked to her and hugged her as she got out of the car, then took the bag with my clothes in it from her.
"Where are your parents at Patrick?" My mum asked, Patrick shook her hand politly,
"They've popped to a shop. They'll be back real soon." He lied, smiling politly.
"Okay. I'll ring you later Crys." She said turning to me, and kissed my forehead. "Keep your promise." she added, then got in the car and drove away. I followed Patrick and he led me to the spare room. It was pretty plain, but the bed was already made. I dropped the bag on the bed then Patrick motioned me to follow him back to his room.
"Right, Patrick, what I said, I," I began, I had totally freaked him out and I needed to take it back.
"Shh." He said, and I took a step closer to him. He looked at me thoughtfully.
"What?" I whispered, tilting my head, trying to read his expression, he was looking away.
"Crystal." He laughed, and took a step closer to me. "I love you." He whispered, meeting my eyes. I pulled him into a hug. Then I felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He moaned, then pulled from the hug and answered it. We both went and sat closely on his bed.
"Pete? What now?" He said.
"TRICCK! MY MAIN MAAAN!" Pete almost yelled.
"Ask him then!" I heard Zac say.
"Has Crystal admitted it?" Pete asked, Patrick looked to me to see if it was okay for him to tell Pete and Zac. I nodded and grinned.
"Yepp." He smiled, I heard Pete and Zac cheer.
"Do you two wanna come to our sleepover?" Pete asked.
"I'm haveing my own." Patrick laughed.
"Ohhh! No naughty business!" I heard Zac joke.
"I'de say the same to you if I thought it would make a difference!" I called through the phone that Patrick and I were now shareing.
"Right, Zac and I have some studying to do." Pete said.
"Yeah, studying." Patrick rolled his eyes.
"Bye!" Pete said, then hung up quickly.
"What now?" I asked, then Patrick's lips collided with mine.


So that's it. (:
Hope you enjoyed. XD

Christie,xo


THE END.
Sign up to rate and review this story