Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Crawling Towards the Sun

Plan B

by adalae 2 reviews

Yeah, it's another "A Little Less 16 Candles" fic. Juliette is a hunter forced to work for William. A perfect soldier she never defies orders but when pushed to the edge will she kill Pete and the ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2009-06-15 - Updated: 2009-07-02 - 1068 words - Complete

1Exciting
Author’s Note: Yes, it is another one of those “A Little Less Sixteen Candles” fics. I told myself I wouldn’t write one but I decided I wanted to. So here I am. Enjoy :D

Chapter One: Plan B

“Juliette,” William called from his desk, “I can sense you pacing out there.”

“Sorry,” Juliette muttered stepping into the room.

“Did you find anything?” William said as he pushed himself up from his desk. He took a couple of strides towards the light haired woman who stood in the doorway and cocked his head to the side, waiting for an answer.

“No. There are four of them though. Three humans and one… well… one vampire,” Juliette said standing straight.

“Yes,” William said slowly as he took a few steps more and circled around Juliette. He shut the door and traced a finger along her shoulder. “Oh Juliette,” he said in a low voice, “Such a perfect little soldier.”

Juliette stepped away from William quickly and turned to face him, “Is there anything else?” she said as if she had just been confronted with something grotesque.

“Nothing,” He said simply. He went back to his desk and collapsed into the chair, propping his feet up onto the desk. “Unless,” he said with a grin, “you’ve changed your mind about becoming a vampire.”

“Not a chance,” Juliette spat out, “That wasn’t part of the deal.”

“Oh yes,” he said quietly, “I won’t be making that mistake again.” He looked up and lost his playful grin, “You may leave.”

Juliette silently took her exit, walking quickly to her room and locking herself inside. She let out a little yell of frustration and threw a pillow against the door. She leaned against the wall and slid down, her face in her hands, and let out a sob. Staring across the room she watched the sun begin to rise from the horizon. “How did I get into this mess?” she yelled to herself. That was a question she asked herself so many times, but she already knew the answer.

As a child Juliette wasn’t exactly always on her best behavior and as a result she was sent away to military school when she turned thirteen only to enlist in the army when she was eighteen. She rarely ever saw her family and never received any letters until her younger sister, a girl she had not met until she was sixteen, wanted to get to know her. Her sister was four years younger than her and even though they didn’t grow up together they had so much more than blood in common. Jessica had begun to act out when she turned fifteen, but never as bad as Juliette had.

One night Jessica had gone out to see some friends and met William – a charming and handsome man who had taken a liking to her. A few weeks after Jessica’s sixteenth birthday William had charmed her enough and she invited him over to the house when she had it to herself. That night Juliette had decided to surprise the family and come home. When Juliette arrived she heard noises in Jessica’s room, a scream for help, and rushed upstairs to find her sister passed out in William’s arms. A quick fight ensued but Juliette was no match for the vampire and he admired her spirit. He spared her life and promised her sister’s safety if she came to work for him and she agreed. Moments later she was whisked away to a mansion on the other end of town and hasn’t seen her sister since.

It had been a year since Juliette began working for William and everything had been going smoothly as could be expected. However, the past month William had been pushing Juliette to become a vampire and to be his. She started out with many freedoms but as time went on William became much more possessive. She was to report to him directly on everything. He called on her many times a day and she was not to say no. She was used to dealing with it from all of them though, they all looked at her as food since she still had a heartbeat.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

“Bitch!” Andy said as he held his stake gun into the air. “It’s broken!”

“Who in the hell was that!?” Patrick asked as he tossed down a couple of broken weapons, “Pete do you know who that was?”

Pete simply shrugged and sat on the couch, “Not a vamp though. A hunter perhaps…”

“But then why did she come after US?” Joe asked crossing his arms, “I mean, we’re trying to get rid of those blood suckers!” He then looked at Pete, “Except you of course.”

“Of course,” Pete said with another shrug, “But I still have no idea who that was.”

“Well whoever it was knows how to fight and knew exactly where to find us…” Patrick said throwing his hat down on the counter.

“Maybe she was hunting vampires,” Andy said attempting to put his gun back together, “I mean, Pete is a vamp. Maybe she was after him…”

“Perhaps,” Patrick said sitting down on the barstool, “I can’t believe she took all of us. We have to be more on guard, apparently it’s not only William we have to be worrying about.”

Pete sighed and looked at his friends. He felt bad for putting them in the situation they were in, hunting vampires, but they wanted to help him and the only way they could was to kill William – the man who turned him. “It’s morning soon, I’m off to bed,” he called, “Night.” He wandered up the stairs and into the windowless attic and crawled into his coffin. He slipped into the shiny black box and settled within the folds of the satin red fabric and stared up as he brought the lid down. His mind flashed a vision of the night’s events before him. The guys going to the river to track William. Pete in the trees, spotting from a distance. The blonde woman attacking Patrick from behind. Then everything went black. He was unsure of what happened, the woman must have attacked him, but he tried to remember. After minutes of failing to reconstruct the nights events, Pete let himself drift off into sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story