Categories > TV > Supernatural > I Want You to Live

Wake Me Up, I Want to See You

by aerogirl 0 reviews

Dean wakes up at Bobby's after Lucifer is set free.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-21 - Updated: 2009-06-21 - 313 words

0Unrated
I Want You to Live
By aerogirl


His head hurt, his ribs hurt, hell, even his hair hurt. He didn't know what happened when the bright light had surrounded him. He just planned to stay asleep in his little dreamworld when he was brought back to reality by the one person he needed to see.

Sammy.

Dean pushed his eyes opened and forced himself off of the bed he was on. He wasn't sure how he got there. He just knew he had to find Sam. As he ran out of the room, he caught the sight of himself in the mirror. There were powder burns and small cuts around his eyes, but he could see fine. And all the blood. He lifed up his shirt and removed his jacket to see no wounds on him. There was only one persons it could be.

Dean ran out of the room and down the hallway only to realize that he was at Bobby's. That sent some relief through him. If he was at Bobby's, that meant Sam was safe.

"Bobby!" Dean yelled out. But he got no answer. "Sammy!" Still nothing

Dean walked around the house to look for his brother and his friend. He couldn't find either of them. He sighed as the relief that he had once had was chased away by the fear. He shakily ran hi hand over his face as he searched for them. That's when he eyed a note hanging off the bullitin board by a push pen. Deep, black letters were the words 'nearest hospital'. And hanging off the pushpen was a set of familiar keys. Dean snatched them off and ran outside to see the Impala sitting there in perfect order. He slamed the door and started the car to head into town. Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" blared as he drove off.
Sign up to rate and review this story