Categories > TV > Supernatural > I Want You to Live

Hospital Blues

by aerogirl 0 reviews

Dean arrives at the hospital.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-21 - Updated: 2009-06-21 - 300 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Dean ran down the waxed hallway, looking for any sign of Bobby or Sam. He saw Bobby sitting in the hallway, his head in his hands. His hat lay on the chair next to him. Dean guessed so he could pull out whatever hair he had left.

"Bobby!" Dean yelled. Bobby looked up at him. His eyes were bloodshot. Dean wondered why. Bobby stood and quickly ran to Dean. He hit him in the back of the head, then he hugged him.

"Don't ever do that again you son of a bitch." Bobby said. Dean was confused.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked. But before Bobby could answer, a man in bloody scrubs came up to them.

"Mr. Singer?" He asked. Bobby turned to him and nodded.

"Yes." Bobby said. The man sighed.

"Sam and Jimmy suffered some major damage." He said. "Sam's airway has been restricted, so we put him on a vent, Jimmy's head was pretty banged up. Both of them are very lucky to be alive." Bobby looked at Dean as tears formed in his eyes again.

"Your brother and step-brother were in an accident." He said. Dean nodded his head, taking this in as hunter code. But who was Jimmy? It couldn't be...

"Can we see them?" Dean asked before he let the thoughts fnish. The doctor looked up at a clock in the hallway, then back at Dean and Bobby.

"For a little bit." He said. "I'll be on call in case something happens." He then turned and walked away. The nurse that had came up as he tld Dean and Bobby about what was going on led them to a room where two people were. Dean knew that one was Sam...a slightly less long haired Sam, and the other one was...Cas!
Sign up to rate and review this story