Categories > TV > Supernatural > I Want You to Live

The Dying Angel in this Room

by aerogirl 0 reviews

Dean tries to find his lost memories.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-21 - Updated: 2009-06-21 - 327 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

"What the..." Dean asked as he was ushered into the room by Bobby. Why was Cas here? He was a frakin' angel, wasn't he? Only other angels could kill them. He learned that when Uriel sicked Alistair on him.

"I found him bleeding in front of my truck when I went to find you and Sam." Bobby said. Dean stared at Cas, then moved his attention to his half-dead brother.

"What the hell happened?" Dean asked. He pulled a chair in-between the two beds and flopped down, being careful not to get tangeled up in the blue and white curtain.

"What?" Bobby asked. Dean looked up at him, almost forgetting that he was here.

"Nothing." Dean said. He touched Sam's hand, but that's when he realized that his brother was so cold. How could he have let this happen to him.

"I don't know what happened to him." Bobby said. "But he was in pretty bad shape when I got there. A blonde was dead, blood coming out of her mouth, and Ruby was dead." Bobby added. Dean's eyes lit up as the memory of him stabbing Ruby with her own knife came back to him.

"I know." Dean said. "I did it."

"You killed Ruby!" Bobby yelled. "Why the fuck did you do that?!"

"I don't know." Dean said. "I don't remember anything since I went after Sam when he went with that bitch."

"Maybe you need to be checked out." Bobby said. Dean pulled away from him, refusing to leave from them. That's when a bright light flashed in front of him.

"DEAN!"

"Hold on Sammy!"

"Help me!"

"Gve me your hand!"


"Dean!" Bobby yelled. Dean blinked his eyes and looked at him. He rubbed his eyes and looked around.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Bobby asked. Dean breathed in a heavy breath and nodded. He wasn't sure what that was, but he hoped he didn't have another one anytime soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story