Categories > TV > Supernatural > I Want You to Live

The hot nurses with shiny guns

by aerogirl 0 reviews

Dean begins to think that bad lcuk follows them around.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-21 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 462 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

"Nice to see you Mr. Singer." Nurse Fielding said as she made her way into Cas and Sam's room. She walked past the sleepy hunter, who fell asleep with a soft snore. She scanned both Cas and Sam bfore injecting them with more Moraphine like she was supposed to and walking out the door. Dean had sent Bobby to go get a motel room. They were staying in shifts, though Dean had a tendency to take more turns.

"DEAN!!"

Dean snapped awake as the sound of his brothers pleas reached deep into his brain. What the hell had happened to them back at that church? Had he hit his head and earsed all those memories? He wasn't sure anymore.

"I'm gonna get some coffee." Dean said to Sam. He despertly wanted a reply, but as long as that tube was shoved down his throat, he wouldn't get one. He sighed, squeezed Sam's hand one last time, then turned and left the quiet room. He didn't see the person waiting by the door.

As quick as she could, Nurse Fielding moved into the room, her pure white scrub set making her look like an angel. She moved to Sam's side and pulled something out of her purse. It shined brightly as she turned on the light above Sam's bed.

"Good thing I got this from that stealing bitch." She said as her eyes turned black. She looked over at Cas, who looked as feible as Sam. "Why'd you have to release all hell on us? I was just beginning to turn good." She pointed the gun at Sam. Anyone in the room would've known that it was the Colt that Bela had stole from Sam and Dean two years before.

"Hold it." Someone said. Nurse Fielding looked up to see Dean standing in the door way, a gun pointed at her. She held up the Colt and her other hand.

"Don't shoot." She begged. Dean raised an eyebrow at her.

"You're a demon, right?" Dean asked. She nodded her head.

"I jst wanted him to pay for freeing him." She said. "I was good. I was helping people. I was a normal person, then Lucifer walked free and I'm scared." Dean lowered the gun to look at her.

"Why should I trust you?" Dean asked. She laid the Colt on Sam's tray and backed away.

"You can have it. Justlet me help you." She begged. Dean stepped forward and took the Colt.

"I'm Dean." He said.

"Katy." She said. Dean nodded his head.

"Don't threaten my brother or my friend ever again and I'll help you." Dean said.

"Deal." Katy said. She turned to the window, smiled at the sunrise, then quickly walked past Dean out of the room, leaving him speechless.
Sign up to rate and review this story