Categories > TV > Supernatural > I Want You to Live

Bobby's Headache

by aerogirl 0 reviews

Bobby has to put up with Dean's new alliance.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-06-22 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 503 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

Bobby stared angirly at Dean. Was he stupid now? He couldn't believe that of all people, Dean would go become friends with a demon. And after he had given Sam such a hard time about being with Ruby. I guess it just proved that not even Dean Winchester was perfect.

"I can't believe you boy." Bobby said. Katy had stopped by a few times, making sure that none of the demonic nurses, doctors, or even patients didn't try to get their hands on the fallen hunter or angel. That was the last thing they needed right now.

"What?" Dean asked. Bobby snorted.

"You stupid freakin' son of a bitch." Bobby said. "Do you know how stupid it if to join forces with demons?"

"She would've killed Sam with the Colt Bobby. The Colt. We haven't had that thing in years and now we have a two weapons that we can use against Lucifer."

"I don't think that the Colt will be powerful enough to beat the devil." Bobby said.

"But it kills anything." Dean whined.

"Yeah, but the anythings we've killed with it haven't been a near powerful as Lucifer."

"What 'bout Yellow Eyes? He was pretty powerful. He killed all those moms, mine included. He killed Jessica. He would've killed Sam if..." He stopped at remembering his stupid mistakes of the years.

"I'll give you that." Bobby said. "Yellow Eyes was a pretty fucking strong demon, but he was just a Paris Hilton compaired to Lucifer's Donald Trump status. And if John hadn't of helped you when Yellow Eyes came, he'd still be walking around and who knows how bad things would've happened with Sam's powers." Bobby leaned back against the wall as he watched Dean take it all in. Why was his friend so stupid sometimes?

"Well, I'll kill Lucifer then." Dean said. Bobby shook his head. He was about to talk when Katy ran into the room.

"Hello Mr. Singer." She said to Bobby. She ran up to Dean. "Dean, there's a mob of angry demons on the way here. We need to get Sam and Castiel someplace safer." She said as she looked between the two beds.

"They're too weak to travel." Bobby said.

"As long as we can keep them out, we should be safe until I can get us to the safe hospital in Wyoming."

"It's always Wyoming." Dean said. "Stupid fucking demons with their stupid fucking plans."

"We have to barracade ourselves in." Katy said as she handed heavily wrapped salt bags to Bobby out of her cart. She also had thick steel flasks of holy water, spray paint for drawing devils traps, and hex bags to hide their location from other demons. Bobby, her, and Dean unloaded the cart and set it up. Kety stayed in the room to held take care of Sam and Cas. They had just set up when a person in a white outfit slammed up against the door, blood running from their neck and mouth, their eyes pure black.
Sign up to rate and review this story