Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Would've Guessed

Go be a Romance Story Somewhere Else!

by thingamafrank 0 reviews

People are too loud for Cassidy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-22 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 1177 words

0Unrated
Cassidy’s POV

My head was throbbing, and my eyes wouldn’t open. On the other hand, maybe they were open but they just couldn’t see…Or maybe, just maybe, I was going blind. Either way I knew that I wanted all the noise of the world to shut up for at least ten fucking seconds or a nice cup of coffee.

There were shuffling noises all around me, and frantic whispering about if I were asleep or not. I groaned to let my presence known and the person on my right to win five bucks in a bet. There was a hand patting my back and lifting my head. My nose itched something horrible but I couldn’t conjure up any strength to move my arm to itch it. The person lifting my head opened my mouth and placed a dissolvable pill in it. Confused, I tried to see what was happening and learned that it was my eyes that were closed. A girl with pretty brown hair was giving me a pill. Her features were Asian/American and she had chocolate brown eyes…Wait a minute…I know her, I thought to myself.

This is Nisa!

“Nisa?” I asked, dazed and a little confused at what had happened last night.

“Hey, you’re awake now!” She said cheerily. I moaned and grabbed my head.

“Owww, not so loud please?” I asked.

“Oh right, you’ve got that hangover.” She snickered quietly. I gave her a look that said no shit, even though I was thinking really? I do? “How much do you remember from last night?”

“Uhm, nothing…Why? Did I not enjoy myself? Was the party suckish, did I go to jail or do anything I wouldn’t?” I asked anxiously.

“No, you partied hard, looked good and got drunk.” She said with a smile. Oh, yippie…

“Well, that’s good…I think...Can you get me a cup of—thank you for the coffee,” I said to Kathryn who laid a cup of the delicious caffeine in front of me.

“No problem, and by the way, everyone is coming over in a few so I would suggest either getting dressed and get over your hangover or just getting out of the house period.” Kathryn was saying, but I didn’t here most of it due to the fact that six very obnoxious young-adults burst their way through the door.

“That was some party!” Frank yelled crashing through the door first.

“Hell yeah! The girls were all over me!” Nic said smugly.

“You? I think they enjoyed the show I gave them MUCH more.” Frank replied elbowing Nic lightly.

“Yeah, well I hope you don’t mind that I put your little “show” on YouTube.” Bob said smiling as Nic and Franks eyes got wide.

“You seriously did that?? I thought you were just joking! Dude, that’s fucking amazing! What did you post it as??” Ray and Gerard asked Bob excitedly.

By this time I was more than pissed off. I gulped down my coffee, slammed the cup on the table, and got up too fast. These caused me to become dizzy, tragically body slam onto the coffee table, and almost break a rib. The room was dead silent. Everyone stared at me, on the coffee table, tears’ quietly falling down my cheek as the breath was knocked out from me and I felt like the world was crashing down on me for my breath was gone. Then just as fast as it was quiet it was loud and everyone was surrounding me trying to help me up, asking if I needed to go to the hospital, asking if I was okay, what I needed, and blah blah blah.

All I cared about at the moment was to get rid of some of the pain and get rid of the noise.

“Jesus! Cassidy, are you alright?” Bob was running around trying to find some tissues to wipe my eyes, Gerard was searching his pants for his cell phone (it looked differently from my angle), and everyone else was asking questions all at once and trying to be where Frank was, holding me up.

“SHUT UP!” I snapped at everyone. They all looked surprised and wide-eyed. I took a deep breath and shoved my way out of Frank’s grip. Confused as they were they let me stalk back to my room but not without staring the only sound coming from my own feet squishing into the carpet and thumping into the floor below.

I opened my door and felt a whoosh of cold air hit me and I realized that my window had been opened for the past two days. As hard as I could, I slammed the door shut and felt my headache pulse slightly and shut the window. My music was off and there was no noise in my room. Just silence. It sounded more pleasant than ever.

Then, just like that one annoying parent who brought their kid into a horror movie and the kid started crying just at the most intense part where there is quiet and you know something bad is going to happen, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I had a fucking text message from fucking Frank fucking Iero.

I snarled and resisted the urge to throw my phone at the wall. But the only way to resist this impulse was to open my phone and reply. Making a face, I sighed and started to read what he had said…

Frank: cassidy wats wrong?

Cassidy: i hav a horrible hangovr and you ppl wouldnt stfu!!

Frank: imsorry!!

Cassidy: no ur not.

Frank: how can i prove it????

Cassidy: how the hell should i kno??

Frank: 

I shut my phone and got some tape and taped it to the floor. There, no more Frank, and no more sound. Except that now my phone was vibrating into the floor below and they already think that I’m lesbian so this probably isn’t helping their belief of me one bit…
Then, once again, just as the quiet had returned it was gone due to the pops and snaps of rocks being thrown at my window.

I looked out it and saw Frank standing next to the old tree by Ms. Westingoff’s apartment. I opened my window and gave him my most expressionless look I could manage.

“I’m sorry!” He yelled up.

I sighed and yelled back, “How romantic, now go be a Romance story at some other girls window!!” and flipped him off. I shut the window and to enjoy my peace and quiet I took a nap.


sorry that this chapter took a little longer than forever!!
i was busy at school and being sick and sims 3 and all that jazz (;
lol
anyways this is dedicated to my good friend drew who was origially in this chapter but taken out for reasons you might never find out
:D
hope you enjoyed the chapter and please review because they make me more motivated XD
xoxoalice
Sign up to rate and review this story