Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Would've Guessed

Kisses that never happened.

by thingamafrank 2 reviews

XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-04-20 - Updated: 2009-04-21 - 1048 words

0Unrated
“CASS, NISI!” Samantha screeched at us.

“Sammie?” I asked, turning around. I ended up on the ground as the small girl tackled-hugged me. Giggling I said, “Sammie!”

“What no hug for me?” Nisa asked, pretending to be hurt.
Sammie laughed and got off me, then gave Nisa a hug as I got off the floor myself.

“So, how’s it feelin’ being nineteen? Huh? Pretty exciting huh?” Samantha said, nudging me in the side with her elbow. I giggled and told her I felt just the same. She rolled her light brown eyes and shook her head, messing up her light brown-red hair a little.

“What? I’m not officially nineteen until 9:46 PM.” I told her, smiling despite myself.

“Well, that’s only two hours and minutes away from now.” Sammie replied mirroring my expression.

“‘Two hours and minutes away from now’?” Nisa asked raising her eyebrow.

“Don’t mock me.” Sammie told her, looking at the ground. I laughed at them and decided that it was time to get another beer. Either that or some other alcoholic drink that tasted delicious.

It took a while to actually make it to the bar for two reasons: one, the alcohol was hitting me pretty hard making me see double at times and only half of things the next. Two, I had no idea where I was going. Once I did make it to the bar and ordered another drink a person with strong hands pulled me out of my seat and dragged me to a less crowded part of the room.

My first thought was, “Oh shit,” then, “What the fuck?” as I spun myself around bracing myself to scream like the devil himself or attempt to hurt the person.

“Hello luscious,” said the man. He sounded like he was smirking like mad and his accent was Australian. Also, drop dead sexy and made my spine tingle as his drunken breath brushed against my neck ever so lightly.

“Michael Guy Chizlett. It’s been a while.” I said raising an eyebrow at him. He smiled over-confidently, letting his long blonde hair drop over those melting icy eyes.

“A little too long if you ask me,” Chizzy said letting that accent make me want to lose control. God, I hate what he could do to his voice sometimes…
He was leaning in a little closer, the alcohol sent in his breath telling me he had had more than enough drinks for one night. Eyes closing he leaned in that one final bit making the area between our—

“What are you doing?” Frank demanded. He had pulled me away and I heard a thump telling me that
Chizzy had fallen to the ground. Frank looked a little more than pissed with me and I couldn’t tell why.

“Uhm, I don’t know. I was just getting another drink and then he pulled me away then he was leaning and then you pulled me away and then the lights were colorful. That’s all I remember.” I

I told him, smiling innocently.

Frank sighed and made a face. “Cassidy, who was that?”

“Chizzy.” I told him still using that innocent smile.

He growled and picked up someone’s beer and gulped it down. “I hate him…” Frank said, his words a little more slurred together from the beer.

“You know what; you need to go dance with someone!” I suggested losing the innocent smile and pushing him out on the dance floor. He looked confused for a few seconds then grabbed another person’s beer, chugged it, and started to dance with one of my cousins. I laughed as she slapped him and walked away. Fortunately, Frank was so drunk that he didn’t even notice and kept on dancing by himself.

Hours later into the night, Chizzy had left looking sad and pissed at Frank. Frank didn’t seem to notice and if he did he didn’t care because he was on a table pole dancing with Nic. Girls were around them screaming ‘take it off, take it off!’ at Nic who was taking of his shirt and throwing it into the crowd.

Bob who I think was one of the few people sober was recording this saying ‘the YouTube crowd will love this…’ And me, well I was too drunk to even know what was happening. Therefore, I just sat in a chair and debated whether we had eaten cake until my view was blurred out to blackness.

~Kathryn’s POV~


“Do you know where Cass is?” I asked Bob. He was watching something on his phone and laughing so hard he might have been crying. “What’s so funny?” I asked, looking over his shoulder at the video he was watching. I suppressed my giggle as Frank and Nic pole danced on the table not but ten feet away from where we were standing.

“No I don’t know where Cass is, and this is what’s so funny!” Bob said smiling widely. “Do you have a YouTube account I could use or do I have to make one myself?”

“Yeah you can—wait, you don’t know where Cassie is?” I asked using her nickname she only allowed few to call her.

“No, isn’t that what I just said?” He asked walking away. I was about to start panicking and was already muttering a string of profanities when I found her sleeping in a chair. She looked peaceful and as if she was going to have a massive hangover by the time she woke up. I smiled despite myself, picked her up, and carried her to the car where Nisa awaited me.

“Hey I see you found little sleeping beauty here. Are we ready to go?” She asked as I put Cassidy in the back seat.

“Yeah, I think so. You’re driving?” I hoped. I hated driving at night and I felt like I was about to pass out at any given moment.

“You want me to?” Nisa asked. I nodded and got into the passenger side as she went to the driver’s seat and started the car.


I was out before we got back to the apartment.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to the people who reviewed!
Cupcakes, Milk, and a party just for you!!
Sign up to rate and review this story