Categories > TV > Supernatural > I Want You to Live

The 4 the mmrs

by aerogirl 0 reviews

Dean has flashbacks.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-22 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 325 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7

"Dean, watch out!" Sam yelled. Dean wasn't sure what was going on, but ducked as a board flew at his head. This wasn't supposed to be happening. They were supposed to be in a safe place, not here.

"Sammy!" Dean yelled as a demon arm reached out of the ground and grapped Sam's hand. Dean took the board that had been thrown at him and hit it repeatily. He looked at his little brother, who looked lost.

"Dean." Sam said softly. "I'm so sorry."

"What do you mean?" Dean asked. Sam stepped back as the white light filled the room. Dean went to run to him, but he felt arms wrap around him. He was pulled back away from the light. There were shouts of pain as he felt glass cut his face and small explosions around him. He couldn't see his savor, but he felt himself fly through the air.

"Dean!" Someone yelled. "Dean, wake up!"

Dean opened his eyes and looked up at Katy and Bobby. Katy smiled with her dark red lips and black hair. Dean thought for a second that he was looking at Katy Perry or that Vince Noir from that one band.

"That's two of them." Katy said. Bobby took Dean's hand and pulled him to his feet. He looked around the room to see Cas sitting in a chair. He stared out the window with a blank stare. Almost as if his will to live had been taken.

"What about Sam?" Dean asked. Katy pointed over to a bed where Sam lay with a regular oxygen tank attached to him.

"You've been out for two days Dean." Bobby said. "They've gotten a little better. We can't get Cas to say anything else besides save the savior."

"Save the savior?" Dean asked. Bobby nodded his head as Katy went to check on Sam.

"Dean." Cas said. "I saved the savior." Dean and Bobby looked at each other puzzeled.
Sign up to rate and review this story