Categories > TV > Supernatural > I Want You to Live

Meanings

by aerogirl 0 reviews

Cas tells the prophecy.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-22 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 326 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8

"What do you mean?" Dean asked. Cas just kept staring out the window. Dean move in front of him and knelt so he was looking into his eyes.

"I saved the savior." Cas said again. Dean sighed and closed his eyes.

"Who's the savior?" Dean asked. Cas got out of his chair and walked past Dean, Bobby, and Katy to Sam. Dean thought he was going to say that Sam was it.

"Dean Winchester." He said. "I gave up powers and my grace to save you."

"What?" Bobby and Dean asked. Cas ignored them. He looked at Sam then at Katy.

"These two should not be trusted." He said. "Demons cannot be trusted."

"And angels are a real lovable bunch." Katy said. "Look at Uriel, and Zachariah. They were blood thirsty."

"But we do not kill for fun and we do ot tempt humans into commiting sins." Cas said, turning to her. His bruised face hurt Dean. Was Jimmy still alive in there? Was he the only reason Cas was still here?

"Just shut up." Dean said. "I've had it with the whole angel vs. demon word fight. I just want some peace for like fiv minutes so maybe my brothe can get better and we can the fuck out of dodge!" Dean then went to the window and stared out it. Cas stared at his friend.

"I'm sorry Dean." Cas said. "But it is written that you shall save us all." Dean looked at Cas with a strange expression.

"Where?" Dean asked.

"The Bible." Cas said. "Brother fights brother, and only the strongest shall win and unleash pure paradice on earth for one hundred years."

"And if the weakest shall win?" Bobby asked. Cas bit his lip. Dean turnedto look at him.

"Hell on earth." He answered. Katy let out a cry. They all looked at her as tears rolled down her face, smearin masscara down her cheeks. "That's why the demons must die."
Sign up to rate and review this story