Categories > TV > Supernatural > I Want You to Live

Hanging by a moment

by aerogirl 0 reviews

Sam is holding on.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-22 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 241 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10

"Sammy?"

Dean moved by Sam to see the absence of moving of the chest. His skin was sweaty, yet cold. He held Sam's hand as he looked around.

"Someone help!" He yelled. Katy pushed him and Bobby aside and moved to Sam's side.

"Is animus cannot spiritus , succurro mihi succurro him ago. Sit opus in poena , succurro mihi aufero poena. Reverto him ut is terra sic is may ago iterum quod operor res ut is eram vilis ut ex exordium." Katy said as she held her hands above Sams chest and let her eyes turn black. Dean hung him head. More freakin' Latin. That's when Sam sucked in a deep breath of air and coughed. His eyes opened and Dean ran to his brothers side.

"Hey Sammy." He said. He smiled as his puppy brown eyes scanned him.

"Dean." He said horsely. "I thought you were dead."

"Preaching to the choir." Dean said. Sam smiled and tried to sit up. Dean stopped him from it though. As he did, Sam caught glimspe of Cas.

"Get him out of here." Sam said.

"Why?" Dean asked.

"He wants to kill us." Sam said. "That's not Cas."

"What do you mean?" Bobby asked. "Cristo." Katy flinched, Cas didn't.

"Why does he want to kill me?" Sam asked.

"Because you're evil." Cas said. "You should have stayed dead." He raised the Colt that he had stole from Dean at Sam and pulled the trigger.
Sign up to rate and review this story