Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black Beauty

Black Beauty

by TheOnlyOneSane 0 reviews

When Gerard has been watching someone for six months he finally makes his move. But one dark secret is waiting to be reveled to his lover, Elizabeth Ashley Rose Watson, Rose for short.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-29 - Updated: 2009-06-29 - 841 words

1Ambiance
All I know for sure in this world is that miracles can happen. Although it’s a preppy line and all the fairy tale princesses say it, it’s true. I know what you might me expecting, ‘I met Gerard Way, and we fell in love and lived happily ever after’. No. This story is way more complicated.

I had no talent, I wasn’t very special either, I had a couple of friends who didn’t understand me very well, they all wanted to be like the group My Chemical Romance, they were wanna be dark people, unlike them, I was naturally dark. The reason I don’t say Goth or emo, is because I’m neither of those, although people label me them. I am me, and nothing else.

But people don’t seem to want to believe that, or they just don’t understand that. They think it’s easier to label. Well I think that’s wrong.

Let me introduce myself, I am Elizabeth Ashley Rose Watson. But people call me Rose. Some even say Black Rose, which no one seemed to know they are actually called Black Beauties. Until one day, someone finally knew. Now I had told no one of the Rose concept. I knew they wouldn’t care.

What happened was that I was writing a poem, which most dark people do and I was sitting on a park bench. I was so absorbed in my work I hadn’t noticed a tour bus stop a couple yards away from me. It was pretty embarrassing because I was sucking on a lemon, maybe one of the weirdest things I do. I put it right beside me as I was writing.

“Why hello Black Beauty...”

I gasped at the voice and sat straight up, knocking over my binder. I knelt down to get it, afraid of who might be talking to me.

“I’m sorry...” he said and began to help me.

I finally looked up, Gerard’s hazel eyes stared back, and they were curious and pondering. I didn’t freak or become speechless.

“It’s okay. It’s nice to get some attention once and awhile.” I simply said.

Gerard had dyed his hair bleach blonde, it don’t look bad at all. He helped me up. Gerard looked at me as if I might cause a storm, I didn’t. It wasn’t to look good in front of him either; I just couldn’t go nuts over him.

“Do you want to go into the bus or something...?” He seemed nervous, which was rare for him.

“If you want me to.” I said flawlessly.

He put his hand behind him neck, I smiled. I was making this hard for him. He looked a bit afraid.

“Yeah, I’ll go in.” I said smiling.

Gee looked relived, I was trying to make it easier. He took my hand and led me toward the bus.

Inside was like a huge teenager’s room, everything painted black and red, except for Gerard’s iPod, and it was light green. He led me into what looked like his room, it wasn’t very personalized, it had a plain black silky bed with red pillows, and the walls were painted black with black curtains which looked as if they kept all light out.

I knew what was going to happen next, I began to leave the room, but he grabbed my hand.

“What’s wrong?”

“Let go of me...”

“Not until you tell me what’s wrong.” He held tighter.

“Why do you care?”

“I just do!”

“Gerard you’re hurting me!” Gerard’s hand was stronger then I thought.

His eyes widened and he let go.

“I’m sorry, it won’t happen again!”

Gee got closer but I backed away holding me wrist.

“Just stay away from me!”

I began to head for the exit when he grabbed me lightly by the waist and turned me to him.

“I’m sorry, it was a mistake, and I didn’t mean to, I’ve been waiting so long for you Rose...”

“How do you know my name...?”

“I know a lot more then that my Black Beauty.”

Gee stepped closer but I don’t move back.

“Don’t be afraid, I’m not going to hurt you, Rose, I’ve been watching you for months, I saw you at a concert and I just can’t stay away.” He said slowly. It took me a while to let this seep in me.

“But why me?”

“I don’t know, you do so many different things every day, and I realized, you’re what I need in my life.”

I was shocked. Gerard has been watching me, since the concert? Gerard pulled me close to him. I looked into his eyes; they looked afraid, afraid I might run.

“Don’t be afraid I might go.” I said. “Somehow, I feel the need to be next to you.”

He smiled. I knew what he was talking about.
Sign up to rate and review this story