Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black Beauty

School

by TheOnlyOneSane 0 reviews

The evidence of teenage violence.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-30 - Updated: 2009-06-30 - 943 words

0Unrated
I knew I had gone nuts. I was dreaming probably, or maybe I had become delusional. All I knew was that today I was on my way to school on my bike. Gerard and I hade talked for awhile last night, but there was no action, none really, I was happy for that.

He was careful he didn’t touch me; I knew he was afraid I would get uncomfortable. Gee was actually careful with everything when he was around me. But today I was headed toward school. Belleville High wasn’t the best place to go to school; Gerard knew that, he had gone there. Even though I was seventeen I lived alone. I guess my parents wanted me out faster then I expected, as soon as I was gone they left to go to California, I don’t know where they are now, I don’t really care.

But as surprising as it is, I’m called a freak, Goth, or maybe even Emo. Some people shot dirty looks at me, some were scared and some said: “Well hi dark one.” I ignored them. It was better then being a cheerleader, they had to show too much body and loved it when boys joined the team, it made me sick. Then I saw Nicole, one of my wanna be friends, she came running toward me.

“Tell me all about Gerard! Every detail!” She squealed.

“What?” I asked.

“I saw him take you into the tour bus yesterday! Come on, you have to tell me everything!”

“Please don’t ask me about him, he's just...a normal guy.”

“Rose, your talking about Gerard Way you can’t say-“

“I know who I’m talking about Nikky! I’m tired of you all acting like he’s a god! He is like everyone else, and has feelings like everyone else! Have you ever thought that?!”

“What’s wrong with you today Rose?”

Then she left. Today was going to get worse, I already knew it.

Lunch was when it happened. We were allowed to eat outside in the grass when it wasn’t raining. I sat alone today, I knew that was an idiotic thing to do but I wasn’t really thinking, I was in the doldrums, deep in my train of thought when someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me up to my feet. I nearly choked.

“How’s it going oh dark one?” I heard a high voice say.

I already knew who it was, Pricilla Lerebours. The most Prep person I knew.

“Nothing going on Prep, just thinking about how much of a b**ch you are.” I said smartly.

She flung her curly blonde hair at me, she was a cheerleader, and most of them did that. Her group was behind her, watching. Pricilla popped her pink bubble gum and I popped my blue. The suddenly a prep ran up and pulled my hair, I screamed and everyone decided to join in. The girls bruised me and hurt me while the guys came and touched me wherever they pleased. The other dark girls and guys just watched while I was hurting and screaming. Then they suddenly all stopped and the field seemed clear, I honestly thought I was dead.

But then I saw Gerard running toward me, my hands were clenched to the grass and I was on my knees on the ground. Then I felt a searing pain in my stomach, I held it. Gee was finally next to me and helped me up. Everyone was astonished and surprised. The Goths and Emoz were worshiping the ground he walked on, especially Nikky. I was in too much pain to give her a dirty look. I looked up at Gerard’s face, it had mixed emotions. He looked worried, sad and angry all at the same time.

I knew he was on the verge of cursing everyone out, especially the guys, but silently he took me in his arms and we headed toward the gap in the bushes I always used to skip school or escape teenage violence.

____________________________________________________________________

“I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner.” He said as we entered the bus.

“I’m fine...”I stuttered.

“Yeah, are you sure about that?”

He led me to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and nearly screamed. Most of my body was filled with bruises and I had a black eye.

“I won’t let them hurt you again, I was...distracted.” Gee said.

“By what?”I was still staring at the mirror.

“The guys came back from the club this morning. Their a little stoned.”

Right then Mikey passed by holding a beer bottle, he did a double take.

“Whoa, what happened? You look like you got attacked by bears.”

“It was teenagers.” Gerard said to Mikey.

“Worse.” Mikey said then walked away.

Gerard put his hand on my shoulder; he slid my blouse off a little.

“May I?” He asked.

I hesitated. But somehow I trusted him.

“Sure.” I said hesitantly.

Gee closed the door silently and then slid my blouse off careful and slowly, examining my cuts and bruises until my blouse was fully off.

“This looks bad; maybe you should go to the hospital...”

“NO.”

“Ok then, but maybe you should stay here tonight, ill be your personal nurse.”

He smiled.

“I don’t know...why do you want me to stay here?”

“I just don’t want you to get hurt again.” Gerard sighed.

“Fine, but if I find that you’re planning to...do something, I’m leaving and never coming back...”

Even my own words hurt me.

“I promise.”
Sign up to rate and review this story