Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black Beauty

Sleeping On The Beach, But It Seems Like Heaven

by TheOnlyOneSane 0 reviews

The title tells all.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-30 - Updated: 2009-06-30 - 1242 words

0Unrated
That night we were in the Keys of Florida. The band had a concert the next day so I wouldn’t have much time with Gerard, even worse, he wouldn’t have much time with me, which would lead to a lot of pain for him. The bus stopped for once. So we could go outside again.

I fell asleep alone that night; Gerard was busy writing a song with the band. But hours later I woke up to find he wasn’t next to me. It was 1 in the morning. I sighed and went outside his room, everyone was sleeping. I looked outside to find Gerard sitting on the beach across the street. I sighed in relief.

I soundlessly came outside the bus across the street and sat next to him. He looked over at me and said nothing.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I couldn’t stay in that bus much longer.”

If you had ever been to the beach at night sometimes it creped you out and sometimes there was moonlight that showed the ocean, well tonight it was pitch black. I shivered at the wind that was coming from the ocean and cuddled with him. He held me but loosely. We were right in front of the waves.

“Have a little fun Gerard.” I whispered in his ear.

I gently pushed him on the sand with my body and lied down on him. He didn’t refuse.

“I thought you would be scared of me...” he whispered back.

“I was, but it’s not your fault.”

He rolled us over so he was on top. Then put his face to my neck. His hands were buried in the sand.

“Are you scared now?” he asked.

“No,” I said. “I learned to face my fears...”

I could tell this turned him on, but he wouldn’t show it, instead he got up and helped up too. What I loved about Key West beaches was that there was no seaweed and the sand was so soft, and the water was never dirty, neither was the beach it’s self.

Gerard and I walked farther until we were feet deep in the water; I was getting frustrated because he hadn’t said anything else.

So this called for extreme measures.

“Gerard? Do you love me?” I asked.

“Of course.” He answered.

“Then you’ll forgive me...”

“What do you-“

But I interrupted him but jumping on him and pushing him into the water. I had my arms around his neck and had closed my eyes when I did so. I put so much force into pushing him down. It wasn’t really necessary. I thought he would get angry but he was laughing. We were soaking wet but we were still in the shallow part. I was freezing, but I didn’t care. I was over him and this time, I had control.

But this got very intense, we did everything but **x. Gerard at that point had been turned on. It went from gentle kissing to belly licks. I didn’t know what to say. As we made out on the shore with the water up to our waists, I tugged at the top of his black T-shirt.

“Don’t leave me...” I whispered to him.

“I won’t ever leave you.” He whispered back.

My fingers were in his hair and his hands were at my thighs. Gee hitched my leg around his and I pulled away and blushed.

“I thought you didn’t want to be shy...” he said and pulled me closer.

“I don’t, but there is one thing that I’m afraid of...”

“And what’s that?” he whispered.

“Losing my *irginity.”

“You’re going to have to lose it sooner or later you know...” he said.

“Why?”

“Because I’m getting tired of waiting.” He said. “I have been patient for to long.”

This made me shiver and made my whole body tingle. I put my head on his chest. His heart beat was getting faster. I looked up at him again and his eyes we’re shining a blood red.

“Oh...please not now, not at one of the happiest times of my life...” I whispered.

“It’s not going to happen.” He said and shook his head and his eyes were back to normal.

I sighed and put my lips to his. He didn’t kiss back, but his mouth was open, he did that when he was tired.

“I’m sorry for pushing you into the water.” I sighed.

“I needed it.” He laughed.

I kissed him even harder. I bit his lower lip.

“You never get tired do you?”

“Not with you.” I sighed. “You’re just too god d*mn amazing.”

“Is someone getting naughty?” he asked.

“Shut up.” I said playfully. “You’re not doing anything.”

“If I was to do something, it would put your *irginity in danger...” he whispered smiling.

“I don’t care anymore...”

But then my waist was throbbing again, I gasped in pain.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” I said.

“No you’re not...” Gee said frowning.

He began to gently help me up off him and started to get up himself. But I pushed him with my whole body down.

“Please, don’t go.” I whispered staring at him.

He looked away. “This is dangerous...”

I sighed and got off of him and sat on my knees, staring down at the sand. He sat up next to me.

“Apparently you’re becoming responsible.”

“I wouldn’t say that...”

Gee nuzzled me on the neck, but I pretended I didn’t notice.

“You’re upset...” he said frowning.

“No, I was just thinking, the Goths and Emoz in my school are all over you, and know everything about you, I knew nothing, and yet, I’m here with you.”

I did Kris cross applesauce and he laid his head on my legs.

“Really? I didn’t think they knew a lot about me.”

I looked down at him, shocked.

“Are you kidding? They were worshiping the ground you walked on!”

“I guess I got used to that.”

Gerard got off my legs and hugged me then laid down with me in his arms. I couldn’t take it anymore, I was so tired, I fell asleep right there in his arms...

The next morning I woke up still in his arms but he was sleeping, and Frank was poking him in the cheek with a stick. Gerard stirred and spoke.

“Go away...” he mumbled.

“Wake up lover boy; you have a concert remember...” Frank said.

Frank poked him harder and Gerard took the stick violently and stuck it in the sand.

“That was nice...” Frank said.

“And you’re annoying, you’re going to wake her up.” Gerard said without opening his eyes.

“She’s already awake, dumb butt.”

Gerard’s eyes shot open and looked down at me. I was looking up at him.

“Oh God!” He exclaimed.

“Yep, I bet you forgot all about the concert.”

I buried my head in his chest and held him tightly. He stroked my hair.

“I’m sorry, love.” Gee whispered.

“Ah save the lovey dovey stuff for later we got to go.”

Gerard sighed and gently pushed me off him, I didn’t hesitate to get off him.

“I promise we’ll have more time together...” Gee said.

I just nodded my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story