Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black Beauty

Bloodlust

by TheOnlyOneSane 0 reviews

Gerard doesn't want to kill Rose. But what happens when he can't help it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-30 - Updated: 2009-06-30 - 1017 words

0Unrated
“Don’t let me hurt you again Rose.” He was staring at the ceiling.

“It didn’t hurt, it felt good.”

“Don’t say that!”

Gee sat up on the edge of the bed and stared at me.

“I know it felt good to you, but if this happens more often, it could kill you.”

He looked away from me. I got a little angry at this point. I got up from the bed and went to stand in front of him. Then I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Gerard, don’t you remember when I didn’t want to sleep with you because I thought I would hurt you...”

“But this is different! I could ki-“

I silenced him with a kiss. But this kiss was different. It was longer then the other ones and had a lot more tongue. It was the best kiss I would probably ever get in my lifetime. In fact, I could probably kiss him forever. His arms were around my waist and he was fingering my belt. And my arms around his neck held onto him tightly. It could so intense that he soon fell back onto the bed with me on top of him. This was even better then him sucking my blood. But then he held tighter and it was starting to hurt. But if I told him that, he wouldn’t kiss me like this again. I moaned a little; luckily he thought it was of happiness. My waist was starting to hurt a lot more.

But I refused to let go. When he started to pull away I only held on tighter. But in the end I ended up pulling away, gasping from air but also because of pain. We were both breathing heavily.

“Wow...”He said.” I didn’t know you could French kiss that.”

I didn’t respond, I was in too much pain, maybe he wouldn’t notice. But then he removed him arms.

“Shi*!” he yelled.

“What?” I asked.

“I’m sorry my Black Beauty, I’m sorry I hurt you...”

“How did you know?”

He gently brushed by where he was holding and I actually let out a scream.

“Oh god.” He whispered. ”It’s my fault.”

“No it’s mine; I wouldn’t tell you that I was hurting...”

“Why not?”

I blushed a little and looked away.

“Rose, whenever I’m hurting you, you need to tell me.”

“I didn’t want you to stop...”

Gerard shook his head.

“One day, love. I could hurt you a lot more.”

I couldn’t move, or I would hurt myself. My waist was throbbing. Gerard sighed.

“If I don’t kiss you like that, will that help you?” he asked

“No! It won’t help me; it’ll just make me feel worse.” I said.

Even though I was hurting a lot, I started to kiss him again, but he pulled away after about 2 seconds.

“I don’t have a desire to hurt you, love.”

I sighed and fell asleep after awhile since I couldn’t move. But after what seemed like seconds I woke up to find Gerard sleeping and that it was night. I slid my hand up to his mouth and felt the sharp fang again, but this time it cut though my skin, then Gerard stirred and I felt his tongue lick my finger, he woke up because of my blood. His eyes opened and he took my wrist and gently pushed it away from his mouth.

“I’m sorry...” I whispered.

“Don’t be, I want your blood...badly.”

“Then why won’t you drink it?”

“Like I said before, I don’t have a desire to hurt you.”

“What happens if you don’t suck blood?”

“I die.” He sighed.

I gave him my wrist and closed my eyes.

“Just do it.” I whispered.

“Rose, no.”

“Gerard you could die!”

“You’re wrong, I will die.”

“NO!” I yelled. “I won’t let you!”

Gerard sighed and picked me up gently and put me on the other side of the bed and started to leave the room.

“I’m sorry. I can’t sleep with you tonight...”

He left and closed the door, I tried to get up and follow him but the pain in my waist hurt too much. I fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up again in the morning to find Gerard over me, he was at my neck, not drinking it, but licking my neck. He was licking slowly and it made me shiver.

“You’re awake.” He whispered in my ear.

“What do you think woke me up?”

“I can’t help it.” He sighed.

“Then don’t.”

“Please, just another taste and I’ll be fine.”

Painfully I pushed him gently off me and got up.

“I don’t know...” I said playfully. “You said you didn’t want to suck my blood.”

He gulped and was staring at my throat. Then his eyes turned blood red and he pinned my against the wall, fast. I screamed in pain, but then he drank. I felt numb again, I slid down and he slid down with me. Gee was over me, with his fangs plunged into my neck. I grabbed onto him for support because I was beginning to feel woozy. I was beginning to cry.

Then he finally stopped, breathing heavy. He was all over me. His eyes were watery too. I was still clutching onto him scared. Gerard was so close to killing me.

“I’m a monster, Rose. I couldn’t control myself...”

Gerard licked the blood from his lips. His eyes were now hazel again. I shivered. He put his mouth to my neck again but he didn’t drink, he just licked away the blood. He got off me, but then he collapsed.

“Gerard!”

I went over to him and held him in my arms. My waist was throbbing painfully.

“You know, it’s hard not to suck your blood when I really want to.” He said. “I still want more...”
Sign up to rate and review this story