Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black Beauty

Gerard's Secret

by TheOnlyOneSane 0 reviews

Gerard has hid this secret forever, it's time he told Rose.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-30 - Updated: 2009-06-30 - 1051 words

0Unrated
After we dropped by my house and I packed my clothes into the bus, it was raining. I stared out the window as we drove with my hand on my cheek, thinking. Frank, Bob, and Ray were goofing off again but I didn’t know where Mikey and Gerard were. I didn’t really care at the moment. I was in my own little world. Then I realized, I didn’t have to go to school anymore. I had a rock star boyfriend who could get me out of anything.

I sighed at the thought. ‘Look at me now mom.’ I thought. She would have never thought I would be here. With no worries. I smiled.

The rain became harder as I was thinking of the past, when she was around...

____________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

______________________________________________________________________

“Elisabeth! What are you doing?!”

I was eating chocolate that I found in the refrigerator. My heart fluttered as I realized I wasn’t allowed to eat chocolate, my mother said it wasn’t healthy for me, which I didn’t get because everyone else in school ate it.

“Eating chocolate...”

I closed my quick enough to not see her beating me, I felt it, but if I saw it I would burst into tears. I was only a seven year old; I was supposed to eat chocolate.

“Just because your father eats it doesn’t mean you have to eat it!” my mother yelled.

I knew never to yell back at my mother or it would end in bruises and bloody cuts. But this time I HAD to talk back.

“But ma...everybody eats it...why cant I?” I asked quietly.

It ended like I knew it would end. My mother winning and me sitting in my room with a box of band aids, trying to stop the bleeding. I sighed painfully as I put pressure on one of my cuts.

“Are you okay?” someone asked.

“I don’t know.” I answered back.

I knew who it was, it was Draco who lived a block away from me. He was at my window, watching me painfully try to recover.

“That looks like it hurts.” He said.

“It does, a lot.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

I shook the memory out of my head and went into Gerard’s bedroom. It was empty. I sat down on the bed staring at my hands, look at what I have become. Some unknown person, but I still have Draco. I lay down (which you will soon learn was a big mistake).

Someone came in but I didn’t care who it was, I was sprawled on the queen sized bed closing my eyes when I heard Gerard speak.

“Rose...I’m sorry...”

Gerard sounded strange.

“Gerard?”

I propped myself on my elbows only to be pushed down. I swallowed my scream.

“Gerard?! What’s going on?!”

He was on top of me looking down at me sadly.

“I didn’t want to do this...but I can’t help it, and I have no choice...”

“No, wait! Please! What happened Gerard!?”

That’s when I saw it, I screamed.

“No! Get away!”

I tried to push him away but he was stronger, keeping my whole body down.

“This is impossible!”

I saw it again...a fang was prodding out of his mouth, it was short but it gleamed a bright white. My eyes widened.

“Stop struggling, it will only make this harder...” he whispered

Gerard held onto me tightly and wouldn’t let go, instead of obeying I struggled even harder. I tried pushing him away dozens of times but it was useless. After about 4 seconds my hair brushed away from my neck and his eyes gleamed a blood red. That was when he pinned down my arms and I couldn’t move. As his mouth was a few cementers away from my throat he hesitated, he was making a noise I couldn’t really explain, his cold breath was brushing against my neck, and I felt frozen. I could hear him mumbling “No” a million times under his breath. He was holding back I realized, he loved me that much. I felt a tear drop on my neck.

But then his mumbling stopped and I felt a quick sharp pain in my neck, I didn’t scream, it actually felt...good. It felt like I had no worries, no duties. I closed my eyes. After awhile he began to back off, but I didn’t want this feeling to stop, I held him tightly and with a hand pushed his head harder to my neck.

I could feel him smile against my throat and he gladly kept on drinking, then it turned into a instant frown.

“No. Stop!” He mumbled still on my neck.

Gee was holding onto my throat gently and was treating me gently when he hastily jerked away.

“No...” I sighed gleefully with a drunken smile on my face.”Please don’t...”

I knew when this was finished I would be shocked horrified maybe even nauseated. But right now I didn’t care, my arms lingered around his neck. He was looking down at me, ashamed. Gerard was above me with blood dripping down his mouth. I wiped it away and came back to reality.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I whispered.

“I didn’t want you to leave me...” he looked away from my face.

“This whole time I slept with you, and I was causing you more pain then I expected.” I sighed.

“Rose, please stop worrying about me when you are the one who lost gallons of blood not to long ago.”

My numbness then passed and now I was horrified, I pushed him off of me. But then I was scared. Then I was angry. I didn’t know what to feel anymore. So I went back to numbness. I took some blood from my neck and touched his tongue with my bloody finger. I then felt a sharp tooth and I pulled away.

“I couldn’t take it anymore...” Gee whispered.” The guys don’t know, Mikey doesn’t know, only you and my mother.”

“How did this happen?”

“No one really knows, I was just born with a thirst for blood. The doctors at the hospital classified me as a vampire... I’m the first...”
Sign up to rate and review this story