Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black Beauty

Draco Is Back

by TheOnlyOneSane 0 reviews

Draco was a great friend to Rose. Her best friend when she was in middle school, he's back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-30 - Updated: 2009-06-30 - 1406 words

0Unrated
That Saturday night Gee wanted to sleep with me, but I was still afraid. Just lying down next to him scared me. This dark angel’s only weakness was me. I pondered the thought, Black Beauty and Dark Angel, it fit, The Dark Angel’s Black Beauty, I almost laughed at how good it sounded. But at the moment Gerard and I were trying to make the decision whether or not to sleep together tonight.

“It’s not like we’re going to have **x.” He said.

“Yeah but I can’t control myself in my sleep Gerard.”

We were in the main room in the tour bus, all the other guys were watching us on the couch, and Mikey looked serious about his brother on the edge of getting hurt again. Ray wasn’t very interested but it seemed like he was watching us like a episode on TV. Bob and Frank looked entertained and amused.

Gee shooed them away and they left the room.

“Rose...”He held my hands.”Just this once, for me...”

Gee looked into my eyes and I nearly fainted, his charms struck everyone, even a girl like me. Gerard’s eyes were hazel, but seemed more then a color when he was staring straight at you. They had this spark that just made me tingle. I nodded my head.

“Fine.” I could really say anything else.

He smiled, and did something I didn’t expect him to do. He swung me in his arms and carried me to his bed room. I was astonished; he looked like he was struggling a little because he was hurt not because I was fat, I was very light actually, underweight. When we got into his room he laid me on his bed and locked his door. I guess he always locked his door.

“But Gerard, as soon as I hurt you, even a little, just get out of the room, please.”

“I’m not going to leave you, love. In fact, if you want, we’ll get clothes from your house tomorrow, you can stay with us, the band.”

I stared at him as he turned off the light and pulled me in his arms. We were chest to chest, and our mouths were only an inch away. His arms were wrapped around my waist and my arms were around his neck, he didn’t hurt as much as this morning, he was a lot better.

“Don’t worry; I’ll learn to control myself.”He whispered.

“I honestly don’t want you to.”

“Apparently I can’t keep up with you, first you want me to be slow with you and then...” He licked his lips.”You want me to...misbehave.”

I didn’t answer nor kiss him, I just stared into his eyes and then I looked down and closed my eyes. After a while my head ended up on his chest but I was still awake, he was asleep. I knew because of his slow and steady breathing. I couldn’t sleep knowing I might hurt him. But I was get woozy, and then everything faded to black...

I woke up about five minutes later, I was clutching on to him again, but not in a way that would hurt him, he was still asleep. I slowly let go of him and turned my back to him. I wasn’t about to hurt the only one cares for me.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was about 6 in the morning when Gee stirred. He was surprised to so me on the other side of the bed and I was surprised he woke up so early.

“Rose...haven’t you ever heard of face your fears?”

He sounded a little mad. Maybe frustrated.

“No, but I heard about avoiding them.”

He sighed angrily.

“I’m sorry Gerard.” I turned around.

He didn’t answer; he just stared up at the ceiling. I got him angry, great.

“All I ask is ONE night, Rose. “

“I’m not ready, Gerard. You’re going to fast!”’

“To fast?!” He sat up and stared at me. “I’ve waited patiently on the sidelines for six months for the right moment to approach you! And you say I’m going to FAST!?”

Gerard was yelling now. I stayed quiet, I knew one think that my mother had taught me when she was around, never get in a fight with a man. But THIS man, was Gerard Way, the man who was SUPOSED to never cause me pain, right now he was hurting not me, but my heart.

I got off the bed, out of the room and went to the bathroom, and softly closed the door. I sat on the floor and silently let out the tears. I needed to get out of this tour bus. I stayed inside the bathroom for half an hour when I heard Gerard and Mikey talking...about me.

“She says that I’m going to fast.”

“Well Gee, let’s see, just the other day you forced her hand down your pants and made her...squeeze your balls.”

I shivered at the memory of that.

“Shut up Mikey, but your right. SHE’S right. Maybe I am going a little to fast. Have you seen her...?”

That’s when I opened the door a crack. Gerard looked at me apologetically. I closed the door again.

“Rose...” He whimpered. He sounded right next to the door.

“Go f*ck Frank.” I said.

“Rose, I was stupid, I wasn’t acting like me at all, you’re right, I am going to fast, I guess I was just too stupid to admit it.”

That’s when I knew he would never leave the door. I opened the door fully. He was standing right there, with his hair sticking up and his PJs. He smiled, I was still frowning. His smile faded.

“Rose...?” He said quietly.

Gee knew I couldn’t resist him looking so vulnerable. I jumped right at him and kissed him, I didn’t really know why I did that. Something in my head just told me to do it. He kissed back for only about two seconds, and then pulled back.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you. It won’t happen again.”

“No Gerard, I’m going to sleep with you tonight and this time, I’ll be squeezing you until you can’t breathe.”

He smiled.

“Finally...” He whispered in my ear.

It sent chills down my spine. He was behind me now and I could feel his breath on my throat. This was going to be a long day.

_________________________________________________________________________________

As Gee was taking a shower I was hanging out with the guys. Then Frank came up to me with a photo.

“I knew I had heard you name from somewhere.”

“What do you mean?”

He handed me the picture. I gasped. It was me as a little girl, in second grade to me exact. And I was in my school play, the scene where I had to kiss the little boy who was playing the prince.

“Where did you get this?!” I asked.

The little boy’s name was Draco. Frank laughed.

“That’s ME. I changed my name from Draco to a normal name.”

I gasped even louder, Draco who was now Frank and I were best friends. We did everything together, that is, until we moved to different schools. Draco was held back many times, that’s how we knew each other. I stared at Frank, I DID recognize him. The glint in his eyes gave it away.

“Draco?”

Frank smiled. “It’s Frank.”

I hugged him, he hugged me back.

“Just to tell you, you’re an awesome kisser.” He said as we pulled away.

I laughed. The shy little guy who was afraid to talk to anyone was right here in a rock band and the one to be annoying.

“I liked you’re old name better.”

“I thought it stood out too much.” He shrugged.

“What happened to the shy little boy I knew?”

“He realized his life needed to be less boring and more fun.”

Bob was on the couch right next to us eating Ritz crackers and watching us like we were his favourite show. Frank snatched the crackers and started to eat them.

“I was eating those!” Bob yelled.

“You’re fat enough already!” Frank snapped.

I tried not to laugh, I failed.



Sign up to rate and review this story