Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black Beauty

Frank's Unforgivable Task

by TheOnlyOneSane 0 reviews

Frank may seem funny, lovable and adorble, but there is another side to him noone knew.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-30 - Updated: 2009-06-30 - 2495 words

0Unrated
When I woke up it was morning and Gerard was asleep. There were dried up tears on his cheeks as he sleeps peacefully. Then I realized why he had been crying, I was sprawled all over him. I gasped and lifted myself off him, my knees and hands on the bed and around him, but not touching him. He grimaced to the sudden movement.
“Ow…” he whispered.
Gee slowly opened his eyes. He frowned; Gee knew that I wasn’t going to touch him like I did before until he was healed.
“You must have been in a world of pain last night.” I whispered.
“Actually, I thought last night was heavenly…considering that you touched me like never before and…”
Gerard looked me up and down and licked his lips. His eyes went red. I scrambled away from him and sat on the edge of the bed. He sat up and put his head in his hands. He had a migraine. Then he stared at me, his eyes still red.
“I promise not to drink your blood anymore, but…”
At the speed of light he had me pinned to the bed with him over me. I was breathing heavily as he licked the two small wounds on my neck.
“Just let me have a sip once in a while…maybe even a lick…it just makes me feel better.”
When Gerard was in the mood for blood, he seemed way sexier, that was for sure, but at the same time terrifying. It was like he was a different person.
“I don’t know how I can lust for more blood. It pains me to say that the whole time you were sleeping last night I wanted to get more blood from you…you are in fact my first human victim…but you are also someone I love.”
“Get off of me Gerard.” I said weakly.
“I wish I could.” He smiled. “You’re just too much for me…”
“Gerard? What’s wrong with you?” I said frantically.
“Whenever I get bloodlust, I seem to get a feeling, and it won’t go away until I get what I want, but the problem is, the next time I drink from you, there is a 99% chance I will drain you.”
“No! Get off of me! Draco!” I screamed.
After two seconds Frank was banging on the door.
“Rose?! What’s wrong?!”
“Nothing’s wrong Frank! She just had a nightmare!” Gerard yelled at Frank.
“I want to speak to her!” He yelled back.
Gerard sighed and spoke to me in a whisper.
“I didn’t say I was going to drain you, I’m going to try my hardest not to drink your blood…”
Gerard’s eyes turned back to normal and he let go of me, and I flung my arms around his neck, crying.
“Don’t scare me like that!”
“Ow…”
I noticed that I was holding onto him tightly so I let go. Then I remembered that Frank was still at the door. I quietly got of the bed and opened the door. Frank’s hair was all messy and he was in his PJs, I must have woken him up. He looked worried.
“What did he do? Did he hurt you?” He asked me in a rush.
I rested my hand on my neck and he apparently took that as a sign. Frank removed my hand off my neck and saw the twin cuts there. He ran his hand over them.
“I should have known…” He whispered.
Frank gently pushed me aside and away from the door. But then I grabbed his arm.
“What do you mean?” I asked him, my voice shaking.
I felt so small, so weak, and most of all scared. Frank sighed and took my hands.
“I’m an idiot for not realizing what he is…”
“And how do you know about what he is...”
“You have no idea Rose…when Vampires are born, they are accidently born…and it’s my job to kill them…”
“What?!” I screamed.
At that moment Gerard appeared in front of me, and I was behind his back and Frank’s hands were no longer holding mine.
“Don’t touch her.” Gerard said in a raspy voice.
Frank smiled.
“The oldest and first Vampire who ever lived has been in the same band as me for seven years, and I never knew.” Frank said.
“Draco…why would you kill Vampires that mean no harm?” I asked him quietly.
“No harm? How much blood did this bloodsucker take from you?”
Again my hand went up to my neck.
“I’m not letting you hurt her anymore Gerard.” Frank whispered.
Frank shoved Gerard against a wall and I stumbled back. This hurt Gerard more then usual because he was already injured. Gerard slid down the wall in pain until he was sitting. But Mikey had just gotten into the room and caught me. Mikey caught on with the problem.
“Everything’s going to be alright.” He whispered holding onto me tightly.
“No it’s not going to be alright! Don’t you dare touch him Frank!” I yelled.
I struggled and pulled but Mikey wouldn’t let me go.
“Let go of me!” I yelled.
“I can’t…I promised Gerard that I wouldn’t let you get hurt.” He whispered to me.
Frank now had a stake in his hand; he must have had it hidden all this time. He was coming closer and closer to Gerard, but Gerard didn’t move, he just sat there with his head down closing his eyes.
“Draco!” I screamed.
He looked in my direction, staring at me. At this point I was crying, with tears streaming down my face. Then he sighed.
“It’s Frank…” he whispered.
And then he quickly turned around and struck the stake at Gerard. At that point everything went in slow motion, I managed to elbow Mikey so he let go of me, and just in time, I pushed Frank just a little, he stumbled to his right and plunged the stake into Gerard. I felt the blood splatter on my face but I didn’t dare look at Gerard. Then Frank fell back to the ground and was knocked out.
“Rose…” I heard Gerard say.
Automatically I turned my head to Gerard, the stake wasn’t in his chest…it was in his shoulder. He wasn’t dead. I fell to the ground next to him. He was staring at me and was clutching onto the stake in his shoulder. And then that’s when the pain hit him. It usually takes a few seconds for someone to feel major pain after a major accident. Gerard let out a scream. The stake was so deep; it was prodding out of the back of his shoulder a bit. I slowly took the stake and stared pulling it out. He let out another scream, but this one was louder. So I pulled out the stake quick. I didn’t even look at Gerard’s face, I was too afraid to.
“Rose!” He shouted.
Then he grabbed me and held me against him, he gasped in pain but still held me. Frank had woken up, and he had been right behind me. That’s why Gerard had acted so quickly.
“Stay away from her Frank.” He said looking up at him.
“You’re in no shape to tell me what to do Gerard.”
I turned around and caged Gerard behind me with my arms.
“Don’t touch him…”
Frank just stared at me sadly.
“I can’t believe that someone I had known since I was a little kid would be a killer.” I said.
“I can’t believe that someone I had known since I was a little kid would be a victim.” He answered back.
“You were my best friend Frank…”
“Vampire hunting is a family tradition Rose, I have no choice.”
“Just leave him alone!”
Then something metal hit Frank in the head, and he was knocked out again. Standing right behind him was Mikey.
“I wasn’t just going to let him kill my brother.” He said.
I had just noticed that Gerard had his arm around my waist, he was shaking, and he was scared.
I turned around to see Gerard’s blood red eyes. He wasn’t scared, he was thirsty.
“You realize this is not my blood…it’s yours.” He whispered.
My eyes widened, this is how much blood he took from me. I froze as he slowly held me closer and licked the two wounds in my neck, I felt his fangs brush by my neck, but the whole time he was staring at Mikey, Mikey started to back away and left the room. As he did this, I took some blood off of his black shirt and licked it. This time he froze. He took my hand with the bloody finger, and began to suck off the blood. But when he moved his arm he gasped in pain again, his eyes still blood red.
“I lost a lot of your blood, I need more…”
I wiped two of my fingers across the blood and put them in his mouth. Then he started to kiss my cheek. I realized that there was blood splattered across my face still. He was desperate for blood. Gerard began to beckon me closer. I didn’t want to hurt him; I kept my eyes on his wound and his bloody shirt.
He was hurt, but he still had the strength to drink even a little blood. Then I stared at his neck. It was pale like the rest of his skin; I brushed my hand over it, and then looked Gerard in the eyes.
“How does it feel to suck my blood Gerard? What makes it so heavenly?” I asked.
“It…It feels like you are renewed, like you have committed one of the deadly sins and are free from it’s curse…It feels…like the way you felt when I first bit you… care free, unworried…”
He looked away ashamed of what he just told me.
Then suddenly my leg was throbbing. It got harder and harder until I let out a shriek and held onto my thigh, then I realized there was a huge cut were it was hurting. When Frank had hit Gerard with the stake, it cut through my leg, too. Gerard stared at the blood dripping from my thigh and watched it fall.
“What a waste…” He said.
It throbbed harder and my breathing became heavy gasps. If it hurt this much on my leg. Then how much did it hurt for Gerard? Then I looked at his wound again.
“You know what this means right?”
He frowned and looked up at the ceiling. We would be in L.A tomorrow. He would be well enough for me to keep my promise with him.
“This isn’t fair. I should have scared you like I did.” He said.
“It isn’t your fault. And besides…I’m really not ready…”
“Why didn’t you tell me?”
“Because…wait, Gerard how old are you?”
“You didn’t answer my question.”
“Answer mine first.” I demanded.
He sighed.
“It shouldn’t matter…” He said.
“Gerard! This could be illegal!”
“I don’t give a da*n, Rose. You think rules are going to keep me away from you?”
“But Gerard…”
I fell silent, I wasn’t scared of him when he was sucking my blood, but I was scared of him when he took control. He cupped my face in his hands.
“I’m sorry…” He whispered. “This is illegal, I could be put in jail, but all you have to do is pretend you’re eighteen, alright love?”
I just nodded my head. Then I helped him up with him leaning only a little on me. I lead him to the bathroom and shut the door. My leg was throbbing like he*l but I didn’t care. I started to unbutton his button down black shirt. He smiled and I blushed. Gerard knew that I would be doing this more violently when we were having our affair.
I closed my eyes and pulled off his shirt quickly but softly. I felt blood drip onto my arm. When I opened my eyes, Gee’s face was frozen in a grimace. The bruises from last night were still there and on his left shoulder was the biggest wound I had ever seen, it was kind of like the wounds that you would see in a movie about the army.
I quickly got a towel and soaked it with water and began to dab the blood away.
“This will take forever…”
“I can’t exactly get into the shower.” He said.
My body tingled at the thought of that. Apparently he felt me shiver a little and laughed. For a moment I looked at the rest of his chest, but then it became more then a moment my eyes went up and down his body so slowly and so many times I lost count. I knew it must have been wrong for me to do, but it felt so right.
Then my gaze went to his face, he had a smirk on. He had been looking me up and down. I blushed and backed away a little.
“You’ve been blushing a lot lately.” He whispered.
“Because you make my life so awkward.”
“How is it awkward? I think everything we do is natural.”
Gerard leaned in for a kiss but I didn’t give it to him. He looked rejected.
“I just don’t want to hurt you Gerard…”
He sighed in frustration and I started to back away to the door. Then he stared at me.
“You’re afraid of me? Even when I’m not thirsty?”
“I-I…” I whispered.
I ran out of the bathroom and slammed the door hard. He didn’t come after me so I could tell he was shocked.
The bus had stopped so I ran right out the door and just kept running. It was now about seven pm and the sun was setting. I needed to find some place to hide. It was hard to tell Gerard that I was absolutely terrified of men who were angry. I guess it was because of how my father reacted when he was mad, he would go around my room throwing any object he could find at me. One time he had hit me with my computer and I was knocked out for two days.
I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around to find a man about nineteen maybe eighteen holding my arm. He said nothing. He just stared. His hair was spiked in a punk rock way and he was super thin. He was pale and when I looked into his eyes…they were blood red.
Sign up to rate and review this story