Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black Beauty

Weird Blood Cells

by TheOnlyOneSane 0 reviews

Rose and Gerard finally arrive in L.A.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-30 - Updated: 2009-07-01 - 2579 words

0Unrated
Instantly I shut my eyes, thinking I was dreaming and opened them again. He was gone. I sighed in relieve, my mind was going crazy, vampire crazy. Then I started thinking of Gerard. I ran away from him. God that was an idiot move.
Then I felt low soft breathing on my neck. I turned around to find the eighteen year old man at my neck, staring at it and licking his lips. I opened my mouth to scream but he clamped his hand over my mouth and said:
“Shhhh…”
He held me closer to him while I squirmed. Gerard was going to save me right? I was going to be alright, right? I felt him slowly lick my neck, but too hard, harder then Gerard did it. Gerard did everything so gently, while this guy was holding too tight.
“Mmmm…Your blood was spilled already.” He whispered feeling Gerard’s fang marks on my neck. “Whoever did this must have been an expert, beautifully bitten, but I think he went a little too easy on you…”
Then everything went black.
I was possibly dead. Maybe my soul didn’t make it to heaven or hell. One memory was replayed over and over in front of my vision.
It was when I was thirteen; I had gotten my first real CD. With real music, not the baby stuff that I had watched on T.V. Draco had moved away a while ago and I was left alone. The CD was My Chemical Romance, I Brought You My Bullets, and You Brought Me Your Love. I would mention the title and people would freak. Thinking that the lead singer, Gerard Way, would kill his girlfriend or maybe his wife when he got one.
I fell in love with the music, and Gerard’s voice. But I had no idea about him, or how he looked.
All I knew was that he was an inspiration to many people and worked at a comic book store in New York. My mother disapproved of it; she wouldn’t let me be who I wanted to be.
She told me if I had ever loved someone like Gerard she would never forgive me. I didn’t care. It wasn’t like she would treat me any different…
I woke up with a gasp, Gerard was over me and I was pulling at his shirt. I could see the tapes of bandage wrapped around his left shoulder and his hair was wet, he had taken a shower, but he was dressed.
“I-It was just a dream, right?”
He shook his head.
“You fainted. That guy…he was so close, if I hadn’t come in time…you would have been gone by now.” He whispered.
In one fast movement I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He grunted and fell closer to me.
“Do you understand how easy I go with you? I don’t want to hurt you, love. I-I try to be gentle, but it’s difficult.”
This made my grip tighten. Every word he said made me tingle inside. He yelped. And I released my arms.
“I’m too rough with you.” I said looking away. “It’s a shame I can’t control myself by now.”
“Funny, I think the same thing about you.” He whispered and kissed me gently.
I pulled away. He knew very well how much I wanted to jump at him right, then and there. But I couldn’t, because of how hurt he was.
“You have more control then me.” He said.
“I just don’t want to hurt you.”
There was a sharp pain in my thigh again, but I held back my gasp. I wasn’t about to show a sign of pain in front of Gerard again. Then I wondered if he was hurting, and if he was hiding the pain, like I was. Gerard got off me and sat on the bed, I sat too.
“What happened to the other vampire on the street?” I asked him.
Gerard looked down at his hands and said. “I took care of him.”
“What did you do?” I asked, a little afraid of what the answer would be.
He shook his head and lay back down on his back. I sighed, around this time I would usually take a shower, but I was too afraid to leave Gerard alone. If I did, Frank would surely kill him. I lay down next to him, but barley touching him. Then I fell asleep.
A couple of hours later I woke up in a daze. Something had woken me up. Gerard had me in his arms and yet again dried up tears running down his face, he was awake, but his eyes were blood red. But he wasn’t doing anything to take blood from me, not even a drop. He wasn’t even looking at me; in fact I think he was avoiding my stare.
He thought I was still sleeping. His hands were shaking and his breathing was desperate gasps. He took one of his hands and started pulling the top of his shirt down, as if the room was to hot for him. He whimpered a little bit and held me tighter; I let out a yelp because he held me to hard.
He looked down at me, he was starting to cry, and tears were streaming down his face. I stared back up at him then said:
“So this is how you are every night?”
“I have no choice.” He said.
“Gerard!” I said surprised.
“Just go back to sleep, it will be easier.”
I sighed angrily and stood on my hands and knees over him. He stared at me. His eye color didn’t fade at all. He licked his lips, but then bit his tongue, trying to control himself. Then he looked away.
“Please, don’t tempt me, just go back to sleep.”
I took my finger and pricked it with one of his fangs. His eyes widened while a drop of blood hit his tongue.
“Don’t do this to me, love.”
“I’m not doing anything to hurt you; I’m trying to help you.”
“This isn’t helping me.” He whispered. “It’s just making me lust more…”
He grabbed my arms hard, so hard I let out a shriek. From my arms he pulled me down and had my neck to his mouth. This was all done harshly. There were now bruises on my arms; they were shaped like Gerard’s hands. He hadn’t sucked my blood yet, in fact I think he froze.
He sighed and let me go.
“Just go back to sleep.” He whispered.
Dazed I laid down on him again and pretended to sleep. Ten minutes later, he was struggling again. Except this time, he was worse. His eyes were brighter and his hair was sticking up. Every now and then he would glance at my neck. I was too tired to get up, or do anything, I just fell asleep.
In the morning I woke up to find Gerard gone. I got up and realized we were now in L.A. I opened the door from the bedroom and Gerard was sitting on the couch, his eyes were blood shot and there were dark circles under them. Not to mention they were hazel again. I ran over to him.
“Are you alright?” I asked.
“I couldn’t sleep at all; somehow your blood became thicker. And when I left you alone, I only felt worse.”
He put his head in his hands. I heard screaming and yelling outside. I had almost forgotten that Gerard was one of the most famous rock singers in modern time. Bob came out of his room stretching and he shook his head, and then looked at Gerard.
“Whoa, you’re scaring me bro.” He said. “You okay?”
“Fine.” Gerard said.
Bob shrugged and moved along. Then Frank came out, Frank shot him a disgusted look and Gerard shot him the middle finger. I felt Gerard’s forehead with the back of my hand, he was burning up.
“Does lack of blood give you fever, too?”
“It’s possible. But rare.” He said.
I peeked out the window. Millions of people were out there. Most of them wore wrist huggies and looked Hispanic or something. In fact, they all looked liked they were from different countries.
“I’m sorry about last night. It must have been terrible for you.” Gerard said.
“Even worse for you.” I answered.
He groaned.
I was on my knees staring out the window; my hands were on the sill. My hair brushed away from my neck as I moved my head to look around. Gerard quickly looked away. I was torturing him, but not purposely.
Then Frank came back into the room and said:
“Figures, the vampire is losing it.”
I got off the couch and looked Frank in the eyes.
“How could you become something like this?” I asked.
“I’m only doing what’s right.” He said boldly.
“‘What’s right’?! Killing innocent beings is ‘what’s right’?!” I yelled at him.
“Rose…” He came closer to me. “Why couldn’t you just fall in love with someone normal, someone who won’t hurt you? Someone like me?”
Gerard moved to fast for me to even see. He was right in front of me, guarding me and...It sounded like he was…growling. Frank smiled.
“I see, you let your vampire instincts take over.” Frank said to Gerard. “Rose seems to trigger them.
“You can’t control it, no matter how much you try. One day you’ll have two choices, to kill your loved one, or yourself.”
“Shut up!” Gerard shouted and pushed him to the ground. But Frank was still smiling.
“Gerard!” I shouted and turned him around. “D-do you want to commit suicide?”
He looked at me sadly then turned back to Frank who was now on his feet.
“And you didn’t tell her that would happen? That you would commit the unforgivable sin? Some lover you turned out to be.” Frank said.
Before Gerard could say anything, I slipped in front of him and said:
“Just leave him alone! How could you be so selfish? He’s been living his life miserably and all you want to do is kill him?!”
Gerard leaned on me a little; I had almost forgotten he was hurt.
“All you see is the good in him, Rose.”
“And all you see is the bad.” I said back.
Frank shook his head and gave up, then left the room.
We were finally inside the house. I’m sure the paparazzi are going to say something about Gerard’s wound though. The house was pretty big, three stories, which kind of scared me. Every footstep echoed. I shivered.
I looked back at Gerard who had just closed the door.
“I don’t think I can get used to this.” I said.
He smiled sweetly. I wasn’t acting scared, I WAS scared. Gerard came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear:
“You’re just so innocent aren’t you?”
“I didn’t think you liked the innocent type.” I said playfully turning my face toward him.
Gee leaned in for a kiss, but I slipped out of his arms and stuck my tongue out to him.
“You thought you got me didn’t you?” I laughed.
“That wasn’t nice!” He said.
And ran towards me but I dodged him. And ran away from him. It kind of became a chase.
Until finally I ran out of breath and I leaned against the wall, he had me trapped; he didn’t even break a sweat.
“Surrender?” He asked.
“I would say never, but that would be a lie.” I said.
Again he smiled. His kiss was sweet and calm, but not so short. Even when I tried to pull away he barely stopped. How gentle he was got me frustrated, it was sweet, but not enough. But I didn’t stop him. After five seconds I pushed it to the next level, the kiss became harder, and I caught him by surprise. I held him tighter and pushed my body against his. His breathing became heavier as if he was struggling. I closed my eyes, letting my body take control.
“Rose, please stop.” He whispered in the middle of kissing.
But I couldn’t stop, it felt too good. My body tingled as I thought that I was too much for him to handle. He was kissing back though; he didn’t want to stop either.
“Rose… please.”
He wanted it as badly as I did. Right now I didn’t care if he wanted me to stop, why should I?
“No…STOP!” He yelled and pulled away from me and stepped back a couple of feet.
I opened my eyes and realized he was bleeding again, but even worse, his eyes were blood red.
“Y-you’re tempting me too much.” He said.
“You’re bleeding!”
“That doesn’t matter, just please, when I say stop it’s for your sake.”
Gerard sighed shakily staring at me. I blushed accidently and he looked away.
“I-I’m sorry for kissing you like that…I-It was an accident.”
“Just remember what I am. I can’t push away my instincts.”
“But how do you expect me to have s*x with you if you can’t even handle a kiss?”
“That’s why we need to keep it simple and sweet or things can get bloody.”
I sighed in frustration and plopped on the couch.
“I hate simple and sweet.”
Then I laid down staring at the ceiling. Gerard came over me with his hands around me, but not touching me.
“God, your blood is becoming thicker every second.”
His eyes were still blood red when he started to lean in.
“Gerard…” I said shakily.
“One little sip won’t hurt will it?”
He leaned in slowly and I froze. Then with my hands, I tried to push him away on his chest. Then he smiled and said:
“What can I say? I can’t help myself…”
My hands moved to his back and I clutched onto his shirt. He licked my neck a little then sunk his fangs into my neck. I didn’t scream I just let out a desperate cry. My hands moved to his neck and I closed my eyes and let him work his magic. Then I decided I wasn’t going to be weak. I pushed him with full force, he yelped as he staggered off me.
He was completely covered in blood.
“H-how am I not dead?!” I said.
“Everything has fallen into place; somehow your blood cells are multiplying themselves.” He licked the blood off lips. “It’s as if fate wants us to be together.”
His eyes were still red. I stood up and pulled the top of my shirt down, reveling my entire neck. His eyes widened and he began to back away.
“Then you can take as much blood as you like.” I said.
“B-but, I-I don’t want to think that I am robbing you of blood.” I stuttered. “It doesn’t feel right.”
“Gerard, I don’t want you to go crazy every single night.”
“I’ll be fine.” He assured.
Sign up to rate and review this story