Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Moving Pictures (Switching Scenes)

So Thread The Spools Sweetie, Get Ready

by xPrettyInPunkx 3 reviews

Getting ready for school. Honestly this chapter isn't too exciting, sorry about that.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-07-02 - Updated: 2009-07-03 - 1048 words

0Unrated
Sorry about not updating for a week and a half, I didn’t have internet on my laptop this weekend and have I had a bit of writers block for the past couple of days. So, I'm sorry this chapter’s kind of short, I just wanted to let you guys know I didn’t forget. Also thanks for all the reviews, between this story and my other story… well lets just say I was really happy. My other story won’t be updated as much as this one since it’s just a side project so to speak.

moocow – Haha glad you like, I too have a stuffed cow but his name is Mr. Moomoo (lol so original right?)

lyrical_lies – Thank you! =)

Xnataliex – Cuddles are always fun, sorry about the long wait again too. No one knows how much it kills me to not update this haha.

MyChemicalFanGirl – I don’t know if I can promise it will stay cute forever, you can take that as a warning ;)

xcharlottee – Oh thank you! I try to write original stories, sometimes reading the same thing over and over again can get kind of boring, yeah?

Thanks mucho for the reviews again!

Now for the short filler chapter...



I awoke to the sound of Patrick’s alarm clock buzzing. I opened my eyes and shut it off. I could hear his breathing was slow, so he was still sleeping. I laid there for a few minutes before realizing how the two of us were laying on the bed. We were still side by side, and surprisingly I wasn’t as clingy as I thought I was. My back was against his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. I'm not complaining, I was very comfortable, but I don’t know; maybe my heart rate was starting to speed up and maybe I could feel the blood rush to my face. I closed my eyes again, just laying there in his arms. In case it wasn’t obvious I, Elizabeth McNally, am falling for Patrick Stump; it’s now official I have tripped into love, or at least if I keep this up I will. That annoying alarm clock started to buzz again, but this time I wasn’t the one to turn it off.

“Elly? You up?” I heard Patrick mumble.

“Mhm.” I responded. It was too early to talk with words.

“Kay.” He said sleepily.

“Patrick.” I mumbled. I knew I was going to have to get up sooner or later.

“Yeah?”

“Can I shower?” Woo, first complete sentence of the day.

“Yeah. Towels, under sink.” He said as I rolled off the bed and out of his grasp. I heard him move around getting comfortable and smiled, he was probably happy to have his bed back to himself for awhile at least. I couldn’t believe how nice he was being. He let me sleep in his bed, with him. I sighed as I grabbed the clothes his sister lent me off the desk and headed towards the bath room. I couldn’t believe that all this was happening. It all seems so surreal.

I shut and locked the bathroom door and turned on the shower. I put my hand under the water to see if it was warm enough and undressed. I stepped into the shower, water a little hotter than I expected, but it was still fine. I felt the hot water run down my body and it felt nice. It felt like I hadn’t taken a shower in forever. I shampooed my hair and washed up. After finishing up, I stepped out and grabbed a towel out from underneath the sink. I wrapped it around my body and ran my fingers through my hair. I had thin shoulder length hair. It’s brown with a few faded highlights and pin straight, which made it easy to work with most of the time.

After brushing my teeth, I finished drying myself off and got into the clothes I was borrowing from Patrick’s sister, whom I just realized I still haven’t met. I would have to do that and thank her for letting me wear her clothes. I flipped my hair over my head and wrapped it up in the towel. I went back to Patrick’s room and found a notepad and pen on his desk. I picked it up and started writing some things down that I would need to buy. I had a toothbrush, but I still needed a hair brush, make up, a razor, and a few more personal items I would need.

“Hey.” Patrick said walking into the room.

“Hey.” I replied. Next there was a few awkward seconds, the worst kind of seconds, except I didn’t seem to really mind this time. And then I remembered my hair was still wrapped up in a towel. “Oh, Patrick do you have a hair dryer?” I asked unwrapping my hair from the towel.

“There’s one under the sink.” He said, “But it’s not mine, it’s my sisters.” He added quickly. I laughed a little.

“Okay, thanks.” I smiled and went back to the bathroom. I hung the wet towel up on the rack and took the hair dryer out from under the sink. I plugged it in and started drying my hair. After it was dry I grabbed my bag and went downstairs where Patrick was waiting by the door.

“Ready?” He asked.

“Yep.” I said and we left for school in his car.

When we got there it was crowded, not like it was yesterday when everyone was in class when I had arrived. We walked to the Cafeteria and grabbed some breakfast and talked about little random things here and there. Then the bell rang.

“C’mon lets get to art class.” Patrick said picking up his stuff. We left the Cafeteria and went to art class. I didn’t seem to mind this class, since I didn’t have a project to work on, it was basically a free period for the next few days.

P.S. I'm going to be doing some very minor editing to previous chapters. Nothing drastic though just a heads up if you see some changes.
Sign up to rate and review this story