Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > I did it for fun!

I did it for fun!

by punk1210 0 reviews

A quiet and bored girl that cant make anything of her life,meets a boy that is the total oppisite of her,but changes her life.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2009-07-02 - Updated: 2009-07-03 - 1603 words

0Unrated
I was sitting on the bench on my porch,thinking of how bored I was.Seems like life would always be like this.I am Sakura Haruno,and I have nothing to do with my life.I was wearing a white simple shirt with some shorts and flip-flops.
I have always been the quiet and calm girl,never loud or annoying or disruptive.I always say whats on my mind and dont care what people say or think about me.
I have long pink hair with some bangs that were to the side,and ligt skin and these wierd color of purple and green around me eyes.My chest is a little big,not too small,but not too big.My ass is okay to.I am skinny,but I am also strong and have muscles.This are all the qualities that make annoying and stupid guys want to date me.Yet every single boy that has asked me out,I turned down with a simple no and walked away as if nothing happened.
I also loved to hear books and listen to music.I would never dance or sing with the music,because it would ruin my reputation.

I sighed and stood up ready to go for a walk around the block like every other simple day.What else was I supposed to do if it was a weekend and no one to talk to.Like I wanted to talk to anyone.
As I walked from my house to the sidewalk,I noticed the house across the street from me with lots of boxes and moving trucks.I stopped and looked up to the people moving back and forth.Thats when I saw a woman jump out of the house in a hurry and grabbed some boxes.I stared at her beauty,she was a beautiful woman.Then she called out a name,sounded something like,like,Sasuke.Out of nowhere,a boy runs out the house towards her.He smiled and she gave him a stern look.He sighed still smiling and picked up some boxes.But as he was going into his house,he seemed to spot me and smiled.He tried to hold the boxes in one hand and waved at me.I just stared,and then walked away.I heard boxes fall and I kept walking and didn't even notice someone was running after me,until he was in front of me.I looked up with my emotionless face to see the boy.I examined him,he seemed kinda cute.
He had light skin with dark eyes and these wierd hairstyle,his flat bangs hanged to the side in the front a the rest of his hair was spiked up in the back.He wore some jeas with a t-shirt.
"Hi.",he said and smiled.
".......",I stared,saying no word.
"Well,I'm new here.As you can see,and I was wondering if you can maybe become one of my friends here.My name is Sasuke.",he said and held out a hand to me.I looked down at it and sayed no word.He grabbed my hand and I felt a chill go down my spine.He touched it to his hand and shook them.I looked up and he was still smiling at me.I pulled away lightly and looked down.
"Well,I am Sakura.",I said softly.
"Sorry,I cant hear you.",he said.I looked up and he was smiling at me,like some kind of idiot.
"My name is Sakura.",I said louder.He nodded and looked down.
"So,do you want to be my first best friend here or what?",he asked.
"Whatever.",I said and looked away.
"Great,let me introduce you to my mom so we could get out of here.",he said and grabbed my hand making a chill go down my spine again.He pulled me on the lawn toward the doorway.I came inside and his mom was just walking out the house,which made a mess.We all bumped into eachother and I fell,but then I suddenly felt something on me.
I opened my eyes,and almost freaked.Sasuke was on me and his hand was slightly touching my hair,then I felt something against my thigh.I looked down to see his hand against it.I looked back at him,and he looked nervous.He stood up immediatley and held out a hand to me.I grabbed it,and it got another chill down my spine.Damn,why did it keep doing that?
"Mom,sorry.I was in a rush to introduce you to my new friend.eet Sakura.",Sasuke said to the starled woman.She calmed herself and smiled at me.
"Hello.I am Sasuke's mother.Please call me Mrs.Uchiha.",she said and held out a hand to me.Sasuke grabbed my hand and connected it to her and shook them.His mother suddenly got confused and Sasuke set my hand back down to my side.
"Se's not good with the hand shaking thing.Anyways,I am out,so I'll see you at 10.Bye.",Sasuke said and he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside,but skidded to a stop when there was an attractive guy standing in front of us.Chills went up and down my skin as Sasuke held my hand.
"Who is this?",the guy asked.
"This is my new best friend,Sakura.Sakura,this is my older brother,Itachi.",Sasuke said.Itachi smiled at me and held a hand out to me.What was it with these stupid hand shakes?But again,Sasuke grabbed my hand and held it up to Itachi,shook it,and put it back down.Itachi got confused,but just forgot about it.
"So,what are you doing here?",Sasuke asked.
"I thought I should help mom pack up things.Dad stayed at the stupid place and I walked back home.",Itachi said.
"Well,see ya.",Sasuke said and pulled me past Itachi toward the sidewalk.
"Where are you taking me?",I asked softly.
"To your house.Where do you live?",he said.I pointed across the street to my house.He nodded and pulled me toward my house.He opened my door and pulled my inside,and still kept hold of my hand and closed the door.
"Honey,who is this?",my mom asked.
"I am Sasuke Uchiha,and I just moved across the street.I am your daighters new best friend and she is mine.",Sasuke said and smiled at me.My face stayed emotionless and I looked away.
"Okay then,are you staying the rest of the day?",my mom asked.
"Yes.",he said and turned to me.
"Well,I guess I'll be somewhere else.",my mom said and walked of tot he kitchen.
"Where's your room?",he asked.I pointed toward the staircase and he pulled up and I pointed towards the door at the end of the hall,and he pulled me there and entered the room.He gasped and looked down at the alaskan husky that layed in my room.He was my dog,Hachiko.My alaskan husky,my baby.The only one that I could ever talk to.Sasuke let go of me and hid behind me as Hachiko stood up and growled at him.I walked forward and patted my baby.
"Dont worry,he is just a friend.",I said and Hachiko calmed dpwn and layed back down.Sasuke walked forward and closed the door.He bent down beside me and reached to pet Hachiko.Hachiko seemed to suddenly like him.I could tell by his sudden relax.Sasuke smiled and walked to my bed and sat down.He sure new how to feela at home.
"So,you like to read books huh?And not just any books,huge real books.Music too,you have lots of cds.Mostly puni bands.",he said.He noticed that much of me,but it wasnt all.
"Yeah,Im into alot of types of music.",I said and sat by him.
"You like to play the guitar,huh?",he asked as he did a nod toward my acoustic guitar in the corner.
"Yeah.",I said.
"Thats pretty cool.Do you sing and dance too?",he asked.
"No,I dont do that.",I said and looked down.
"Well,you have to try sometime,see how it feels like,right?",he said.I shrugged.
"Whatever.",I said.
"You dont talk much,do you?",he asked.I shook my head.
"No.",I said softly.He suddenly wrapped an arm around me.I looked up at him as chills ran around my body now and I suddenly felt cold.I started to feel something.
"Well cheer up.You now have me to talk to you.From now on,I am coming to your house everyday so that we can talk more and more and become the bestest of friends in the world in the legend of the world of best friends.",he said and suddenly looked unsure.I giggled and wa shocked.I actually giggled,I haven't done that in so many years.Was something wrong with me?Do I have a fever?Or was it him that made me?
"If you thin you can get me to be more open,I'll be surprised.",I said.
"Dont you see you're being open right now.Talking to me loud and proud.",he said.I suddenly started to get it,it was him.He was somehow getting me to do this.Dd he have some wierd thing for this.I wonder,could he actually change me?
Sign up to rate and review this story