Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Prophecey from Azarath

by 77dragon77 2 reviews

Druid is on the run. He hopes to find salvation, but is optimistic. Hp crossover, first few chapters TT universe.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Published: 2009-07-04 - Updated: 2009-07-04 - 2109 words

5Original
Chapter 1

It’s been four months. Four months since I’ve been running and hiding from that guy. He had me trusting him up until I overheard about his plans to bind my magic to his own. I’ve been hiding in the muggle world for about three months. The one month I hid in the magical world, I was moving locations 2-3 times a week. No one believed me about Nacallin trying to become a dark lord. He’s an established member of the magical community, while I’m a few months shy of turning 15. I don’t want to get other people involved in my problems, and yet I probably will have to eventually. I’m glad I don’t have to worry about money for a while though, having gotten a substantial amount of galleons exchanged into American money. So far my travels have taken me across the country, I started out in Vermont, now I’m somewhere in California.

Two months into my hiding and running, I got a letter from a magic school somewhere in Europe, but until I get Nacallin off my back permanently, I won’t be able to go. I pray that I’ll find a way.

Passing by a newspaper stand I found out the city I’m in is called Jump City. Weird name for a place, but I’ve heard worse. Also, I’ve found out about a group of people called the Teen Titans. They apparently call Jump City home.

As I’m finishing my meal outside of a pizza parlor, I’m grabbed by my neck, only to find myself facing the Teen Titans. Looking down I see a feminine arm wrapped around my neck, holding me to an obviously female form. Looking further I see that my assailant is wearing a mixture of black and light purple clothing or armor. Also instead of being afraid, I’m surprisingly calm, though I don’t know why.

Focusing back on my surroundings I hear the conversation going on between my attacker and the Teen Titans. “Let him go Blackfire, civilians are never a part of our fights.” Says a guy older than me wearing a costume, I later learn that his name is Robin.

“I came here to try and start over. But no, you didn’t even wait till I’d done something wrong to come after me. I’m here on earth because this is the only system that won’t come after me with enough firepower to kill me at least ten times. As for why I grabbed him that’s simple, he’s my safe ticket to get away. But I’m surprised, normally they’re scared for their lives, but he’s not struggling or anything else you would expect of someone being held hostage. I’m glad he’s passive though, since that means I won’t have much trouble making my getaway.” And with that I’m whisked away into the sky, all the while thinking ‘At least life is never boring for long.’

Later on after we’ve landed in some warehouse, she releases me from her grasp. I turn to confront my assailant only to have my jaw hang loose and my eyes go wide as I gaze upon the vision of beauty in front of me.

She has long waist-length black hair that shines in the light with cheek length bangs framing her face. On her forehead are 2 small purple ovals set above her midnight black eyes. Her attire consists of a black shirt and skirt, with pale purple wraps from her shoulders to her hands and from her skirt to her dark purple boots. Her body’s profile in my eyes is perfect; slim shoulders, almost equal to me in height and curves in all the right places. As she sees the look on my face, an almost noticeable blush appears on her face. She waves her hand in front of me trying to snap me out of my shock, when that doesn’t work she lightly taps me on the shoulder, sending me stumbling onto the crate behind me. Shaking myself out of the stupor I’d found my self in, I decided to ask one of the questions on my mind. “What did you mean earlier when you said that you came here to start over?” She stood still for a few moments, like my question was unexpected.

When she finally answered, I was shocked by what it was. “I wanted to try living a human life. The first time I was on Earth, it was to trick my sister into getting arrested by the Centaury Police that had tracked me here. That first time I observed people without special skills or abilities living basic mostly carefree lives. It struck me as strange to see people who are able to live without many worries because of people like my sister and her friends, the Teen Titans, protecting them from all the major threats and a few of the minor ones. Other times that I visited Earth, I came to get revenge on my sister. It took me a while to realize that I was jealous of her life here. She had friends, she had a purpose and most of all, she had a place that she could truly call home. Me, I traveled from system to system committing crimes, hiding from the police and the heroes of some systems while I regrouped with various other criminals. It all came falling down around me eventually. While I was in prison the last time, I thought about my life and realized that if I escaped and went back to my old ways, it might not be long before I found my life ended. I then thought about Earth and how it’s so far from the central hub of planets and systems I’d ticked off, that most wouldn’t go looking for me there. After a week, I’d made my decision; Go to Earth and try to make amends to a point that I could live a nice life without worrying about whether or not I’d live to see another day.”

At that point I cut her off. As I stood there, I thought about how rough her life seemed to be up to this point. ‘We have nothing in common and yet I feel linked to her somehow. Who knows, maybe I can help her by giving her a purpose. But fat chance of her accepting it, I mean I’m 5’6’’ and lanky, while she’s a goddess in mortal flesh. What would she ever see in me?’ I wondered.

“Before we get to far let’s introduce ourselves. My name’s Druid Guard and I’m almost 15. I overheard the conversation between you and the Teen Titans, Black-”

“My name’s Tori Starr, and I’m 17 almost 18. Blackfire is or was my title that I was known by.” She answered.

The words were out of my mouth before I could think enough to stop them, “Beautiful name for a goddess of a woman.” I blurted out, immediately slapping my hand over my mouth; thinking that I had embarrassed myself. But when I looked back up after no scathing response came from Tori, I noticed a rosy tint to her cheeks and her mouth hanging open slightly.

Shaking herself out of the slight stupor she was in, she yelled “Liar, I’m not beautiful. My sister, now she’s considered beautiful.” On and on she went depreciating herself, even starting to cry at one point.

My mind was torn; I couldn’t understand why she was talking like that. She was a goddess in my eyes. Once again I did something before my mind could think the action through, something that had I thought of the consequences, I probably wouldn’t have done; I ran across the space between us and pulled her to me, holding her close and whispering compliments in her ear.

After a few minutes her voice died down but the tears still came. Her arms came up from her sides to wrap around me and hold me closer. A few minutes later the tears dried up. She lifted her head from my shoulder, looked me in the eye and said two words that warmed my heart; “Thank you.”

I nodded my head and said to her face; “You’re welcome, beautiful.” Again her cheeks gained a rosy tint, but a deeper shade than the last time. Looking at my watch I noticed that it was almost dinner time. Gently extracting my arms, I was about to get out my trunk, but stopped as I realized that I had one dragon of a secret, that I had yet to talk about.

Going with the straight-forward approach, I asked “Hey Tori, don’t think of me as crazy for what I’m about to ask. Do you believe in magic?” As I waited for the laughs, the disbelief to show on her face, the one answer that I thought wouldn’t come, yet still hoped for, came.

“Yes, I believe in magic, why?” she replied, with a curious look on her face.

“Because I can do magic and I’m about to show you a few things that might be different from the magic that you’ve seen.” As I said this, I pulled out my trunk from my pocket and set it on the ground. I also flicked my wrist to send my wand from its holster to my right hand. Giving the miniature trunk a quick double-tap with my wand activated the built-in Engorgio charm that the trunk had. In seconds it grew from half the size of a matchbox to a 2 foot tall by 4 foot wide by 2 feet long trunk.

Turning to Tori as I lifted the lid, I saw a look that was a mix of curiosity, disbelief and a little amazement. I gestured inside the trunk to the steps going down. Her curiosity got the better of her and she stepped down into the trunk. I followed shortly afterward. At the bottom of the stairway was a door. It opened to reveal a living room with dimensions 12x12x10. I steered Tori toward the couch and told her sit and relax while I got dinner ready.

Going through the opposite doorway I went to a counter and pulled a magical device shaped like a cornucopia towards me. I bent down and spoke towards the opening “3-2 pound potatoes, skinless, cooked.” While waiting for the potatoes to be generated I got out a big bowl and a potato masher along with some salt, pepper and butter. Looking back over, I grabbed the potatoes as they appeared and using a fast rhythm quickly mashed them and mixed the salt, pepper and butter in as well. Turing back to the cornucopia I spoke “2-1 pound chicken thighs, fully cooked.” While the chicken was being generated, I pull out 2 plates, glasses, forks and knives. I filled the glasses from a tap on a pantry door that was thankfully working at that moment. Turning, I put the chicken on the plates and carried those and the glasses filled with water into the living room.

I heard Tori’s stomach growl as I set our plates and glasses down and went back to get the mash potatoes. When I got back her chicken was half gone, and she was neatly eating the rest. I saw that the potatoes were a welcome addition as she scooped some onto her plate and mixed it with the remains of her chicken. The meal was pleasantly silent.

After dinner I gave her a brief tour of the rest of the trunk’s insides; the small library, the bathroom and my bedroom.

We were both a bit tired and I offered her the bed, while I went to clean up and take the couch, but Tori grabbed my arm and said “The bed’s more than big enough for us both. Just don’t get grabby.” She warned.

As I got back from getting ready for bed, I saw Tori, crying in her sleep. I went to calm her down, but when my body got in reach, she pulled me towards her and held on. I fell onto the bed, held snugly to her.

As a last thought I pulled the blanket over us, all the while chanting a mantra in my head ‘Please don’t kill me, please don’t kill me.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reviews are very helpful. Also better title and summary suggestions are welcome.
Sign up to rate and review this story