Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Want To Know Your Plans, and How Involved in Them I Am

No One Could Touch Us

by kelly-khaos 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-07-09 - Updated: 2009-07-09 - 1052 words

0Unrated
I woke the next morning feeling incredibly peaceful. Everything just felt so right. I took my time climbing out of bed and getting dressed. When I was done, I made my way across the hall to check on Mikey. I quietly opened the door to find him still asleep. He looked alright so I decided to leave him alone. I walked down stairs and made myself a bowl of cereal. Midway through my bowl, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Molly.

"Hey Molly." I leaned against the doorframe and squinted in the bright May sun. "Not to be rude, but what time is it?"

She pulled out her cell phone. "About 1 pm. Why, should I come back?"

"No, you can stay." I moved out of the doorway to let her in. "I was just having a bowl of Frankenberry if you want some."

"Yeah, sure. Frankenberry sounds great for lunch."

She followed me into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I brought her a bowl and resumed eating mine while she made hers.

"Hey, where’s Mikey?" she said in between bites.

"He's still sleeping."

"Mkay."

We finished the rest of our meal in silence. I took our bowls and washed them. I came back to find Molly and Mikey talking. "…yeah and his pants fell down!" Mikey said before they both burst out laughing.

"Oh come on, Mikes. Not that story."

He stopped his giggling and turned around to look at me. "Sorry, Gee. I thought your girlfriend might want to hear some stories from our childhood."

Molly blushed. "Well we're technically not boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Yet." Mikey said, getting up from his chair and moving to a recliner in the living room. We both followed and took our seats on the couch.

"So how's your shoulder feeling this morning?" Molly asked.

"It's a little sore, but nothing I can't take." he smiled.

"That's good." she smiled back.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna get some more aspirin for it. Plus, I need to get dressed."

"Okay, we'll call Frankie, Ray, and Bob. They probably want to see you today." I told him.

"Yeah." he agreed before heading upstairs.

When Mikey was out of sight I put my arm around Molly and pulled out my phone. After I was done making the calls I kissed Molly's cheek.

"What was that for?"

"Do I need a reason?"

She giggled and kissed my cheek. "No, as long as I don't need a reason to do that."

I smiled down at her. "You don't." I moved her head off of my shoulder and brought my face close to hers. "Do I need a reason to do this?" My lips moved closer to hers, almost closing the gap.

"Awww!" Mikey said from the top of the stairs.

I leaned away from her and mumbled under my breath. "Damnit Mikey."

He laughed. "Sorry, Gee. When are the guys gonna be here anyway?"

"Ahhh stay away from the fro Frankie!!!" We heard from outside.

I opened the front door. "Now." I said as Frankie chased Ray into our front yard, Bob following close behind.

"Hey guys." Molly called from the living room.

"Hey." They called back. I stepped aside to let them in.

"So what exactly are we doing today?" Bob asked.

"Well, have you guys eaten yet?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah." They all answered in unison.

"Okay, how about you guys play?" Molly suggested. "I'd like to hear more of your music."

We all agreed and made our way to the garage. After Molly helped us set everything she sat down on the couch.

"What song do you guys want to play?" I asked, looking back at them.

"How about Halos?" Mikey offered.

"That sounds cool." Molly commented.

"Halos it is."

I pointed at Ray, signaling him to start playing. I let my self go in the music and started to sing.

Yeah!

Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling
And now the red ones make me fly
And the blue ones help me fall
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust just think happy thoughts

And we'll fly home
We'll fly home
You and I
We'll fly home

Come on!

Well now I'm back in the middle of the day that starts it all.
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling.
And now these red ones make me fly,
And the blue ones help me fall.
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling.

And we'll fly home,
You and I,
We'll fly home.

Now honestly that's what I said to her, what I said to her

Think happy thoughts Think happy thoughts
Think happy thoughts Think happy thoughts
Think happy thoughts Think happy thoughts
Think happy thoughts Think happy thoughts
Think ha... wooo!


I sat down by Molly. Wiping the sweat off of my forehead, I asked. "Did you like it?"

"Loved it." She smiled.

I kissed her cheek, earning a collective 'awww' from the guys and an eye roll from Molly.
I got back up and stood in my place. We played a couple more songs before Frank complained about being thirsty. Molly grabbed us all a can of Coke so we decided to take a break.

"So what was your favorite song?" Ray asked, pulling Bob's drum stool over and sitting on it.

She leaned her head back. "It's so hard to choose, but I think Our Lady of Sorrows was my favorite."

"Nice."

"Yeah."

We sat there for the next half and hour just finishing our drinks and making small talk. After all that had happened yesterday, hanging out just made things feel good again. We were all in our own little bubble where no one could touch us, free from the stress of the world.



Okay, that was the 12th chapter. I know it was a little boring, but I'm thinking about putting a twist in. I asked my sister and she said I should. So don't stop reading please. Anyway, review and let me know what you thought.

-Kelly
Sign up to rate and review this story