Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Just One Piece

Chapter 1

by emileepace 0 reviews

Monica's life is turned upside down and in mortal danger...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-07-10 - Updated: 2009-07-10 - 446 words

0Unrated
I walked home from the worst day of work in my entire life. Because I stayed late, I was walking home in the dark. The streets were empty and dark. The small cottages that filled the town are, for the most part, dark. The stores and buildings become farther and fewer as I got more into the Homing Area.

It’s dead quiet. I thought I heard a door close, but I decided against it. I’m busy thinking about Leon. Leon, that bastard. I should have never given him the idea he could have me. What was he thinking? I suddenly realized her street sign was about 10 feet behind me. I smiled and walked back to it. My house was the first one. I went up to her doorstep, and pulled out a key. I saw a light flash. Was somebody behind me? I turned around but I didn’t see anything. Open the door and stepped inside. Then I shut it quickly.

“Hello?” I called out. I didn’t entirely believe it when Leon said he left her house. Sure enough, there were footsteps. He appeared.

“Monica. Sorry I’m here. I just had to see you one last time. Last night, it was… it was amazing. And today, I just got overwhelmed.” Leon looked at me so lovingly. Ugh. His face was so sexy, but he was so horrible.

“Leon, what you did was unforgiveable. You slept with me and gave me every feeling possible and then you did things with your wife right in front of me the next day. Then you called me a whore.” I was shaking. He came up to me. “I know. But I’m leaving my wife. I told you. She’s a real bitch. I just can’t let her know just yet. And she wouldn’t come back to my office with me. And I was upset.” He said.

Maybe he wasn’t lying. I mean, it was possible. What am I thinking? He is lying. “Liar.” I said. Then he broke down into tears. Shit. Maybe he wasn’t lying. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. His lips were so soft. His hands ran through my hair. We were sitting on the floor. I instinctively pushed him down, kissing his neck, collarbone, chest. I had of course removed his shirt. We were going to fuck on my kitchen floor.

I thought of the movies where couples fucked each other every time their eyes met and they were alone. Where they did it everywhere in the house. I didn’t want to be like that.

But maybe I was already like that.
Sign up to rate and review this story