Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Love At Every Sight

Love At Every Sight

by punk1210 0 reviews

Nothing of Naruto,just some characters I made up and jus another story.Enjoy it!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-09 - Updated: 2009-07-09 - 1727 words

-1MarySue
It was the first time at met him,at the park.He was alone,sitting on a swing and barely even moving.I walked up to him,I was also alone.I put a hand on his head,he look my age.I was only 5 at that time.He had this black hair that was wild,but not messy.He had this light skin,and he looked up to reveal these deep blue eyes.He was a very cute boy.
"Who are you?",he asked.
"My name is Kaira,what is your name?",I said.
"You can call me Kukai.",he said.I smiled and sat on the swing beside him.
"So why are you alone?",I asked him.
"I just needed to be alone.",he said and loked down.
"I only came because I heard crying.",I said and smiled.
"I was not crying!",he yelled.I cringed a little.
"I guess that means you really aren't happy.",I said.
"Sorry,I just got a little mad.",he said.
"Then,how about you tell me why you are so mad?",I asked.He looked up at me surprised,as if this question had never been asked in his life.I smiled and started to blush a little.He smiled and started to talk.I really liked hearing him talk,it was as if everything disappeared,and it was just us two in this quiet and lonely world,us being happy.
Suddenly I'm in somebody's arms and I am struggling and screaming for him.He was thrown to the floor,and passed out.My mouth was covered and tears ran from my eyes as I watched Kukai disappear from my sight.The rest was black,and then something shone.I walked to the light and grabbed it.A crystal ball.I loked at it intently,and suddenly it shone lighter then before,and something growled.I looked up to see red eyes,drooling mouth full of daggers,and horns.I let out a yelp.

"Huuuuuu!",I breathed as I sat up quickly letting out a breath.That dream has haunted me for so long.And I don't know why.I had never met a boy and got taken,had I?Wait,what am I thinking.That never happened.
My name is Miya Chikane,and I am the daughter of a very famous man.I have long red brown hair,but it shines red more.Light skin,but not pale,and a pair of wierdly red-black eyes.I think it is very wierd my eyes are of this color,but people insist that is very beautiful.That I am beautiful.They say I am the most precious and gorgeous girl they had ever seen.Everybody who sees me gasp and suddenly start to smile and squeal.And while all of that happens,I think I have eyes of a ferocious monster.
I live in a very huge house and I am very rich.I am very good at alot of things,like sword fighting,arrow shooting,dancing as if in a ball,playing piano,singing,very fast at running,I know how to do gymnastics,and more.But I don't know how to be talkitive like those girls at some schoo you see,I don't know how to be super girly and want a boyfriend and friends.I am a very quiet girl,very dark and I just hate the colors of yello,or orange,or even pink.I mostly wear dark colors,like black and red.
I stood up from my bed and stretched.I think it was about time I wake up now.I got dressed quickly and went downstairs to my fathers office,for he had something to talk to me about.
I wore a white loose shirt that had no straps and the sleeves went down my shoulder.I also put on a bar with no straps.Although,I did have some perfectly sized chest,Thank god it wasn't too big,or too little.I put on some jean shorts and some long black socks with sneakers.I put my hair up,and I had my bangs brushed to the side.I ran to my fathers office,and walked in to see him talking with a mann
"Miya,my dear daughter,this man here is the Chairman of a school.",my father said.I bowed to the man sitting before my father,and he did the same.
"My,it is true what they say.You are simply gorgeous.",the man said.I smiled and sat on the chair beside him.
"Father,there was something you wanted to speak to me of?",I asked.He nodded and smiled.
"You will now be attending the school of this man.I am going to also be a Chairman of this school like him.Your uniform is right now with your maid.",my Father said.
"Why am I going to this school?",I asked.
"I have decided that you do not have enough time with public,so please consider and say es to this.",My father said.
"I agree with anything you ask,Father.",I said and stood up.I bowed to the man once more and made my way out the door.
I could hear this wierd arguement and followed the voices.It was at the front door.There was at the guards door holding down a boy.My brother was there as well snickering.What trouble was he causing now.
"Tsukune,what do you think you are doing now?",I asked as I walked downstairs.The boys eyes went to me,deep blue eyes.Like in my dream.He seemed very angry.Tsukune turned to me and laughed.
"I'm just having fun.",he said.He was three years older than me.I walked up to him and grabbed him by the ear.
"Gurads,release this young man.",I said and they did as I said.Tsukune struggled out of my hand.The boy fixed himself.
"Let go!",he yelled at me.I grabbed his other ear.
"This is your punishment for causing such stupid problems I said and then let go roughly.I did have long nails.He rubbed his ears and glared at me.I looked at the boy and crossed my arms.
"Who might you be?",I asked.
"Why would you care?!",he yelled.The guards punched him in the stomach and made him fall coughing.
"How dare you talk to Lady Miya like that!",they yelled.I held a hand to them and walked to the boy.I bent down and he looked up angrily.
"I care because there has to be some reason my brother is torturing you.Or is there none?",I said and looked back at Tsukune.He laughed nervously.I closed my eyes and tok a deep breath.I stood up and pointed a finger at Tuskune.
"Come here.",I said.He walked up to me and I closed my eyes.I opened them and stared at him angrily.Then I threw my leg up kicking him in the chin and making him get thrown back and hit the wall.
"Miya!",he whined as he fell to the floor.I placed my foot down and flipped my bagngs out of my face.
"How many times do I have to tell you to be good or you will give us a bad name?!",I yelled and walked up to him.I grabbed him by the collar and he whined.I stared for a moment,but then just released roughly and threw him to the floor.
"I promise I wont do it again.",he said muffled as his face was on the floor.
"I very much hope that one is for real.",I said and brushed myself off.I always had this wierd strangth.I walked up to the boy who was now standing up and staring at me with the same mad face.
"Tell me your name,boy.",I said.
"I aint telling you bull!",he yelled and mad his way upstairs.I chuckled and held a hand to the guards that were about to go after him.
"He sure is one tough little boy.",I said and followed him upstairs but to my room.I suddenly looked over to see my dog barking at the boy.I rolled my eyes.My dog was an alaskan husky,I named him Hachiko.I walked up to the boy.He stared at me angrily.
"Hachiko,come on.Lets go for a walk.",I said.Hachiko turned to me and bark happily.
"What are you following me for?",the boy asked.
"This happens to be my house boy,so don't get so cocky.What exactly are you hre for and what do you want?",I said.
"My dad's here,so I'm looking for your fathers office.",he said.I motioned for him to follow and turned aay and walked towards my Father's office.I opened the doors and walked inside with Hachiko still by my side.
"Oh,theres my boy.",the man said.
"Oh,I se they have met already.Miya,this boy is going to the school you are going to.You two may be good friends.",my father said.The boy scoffed and I looked at him to see him looking away.
"Father,I'm afraid that that can't happen.",I said.
"hat did he do now?",the man asked sighing.
"Nothing,Dad.Lets just go.",the boy said.
"Oh,alright.Wil you aat least introduce yourself to her fully and bow?",the man said.The boy sighed and walked and turned toward me.In front of me,he bowed.
"My name is Kukai Tsukiyomi,age 17.Pleasure to meet you.",he said.I gasped and he looked up.Everybody stared at me and my eyes went wide as I finally noticed that he was the boy from my dream.Straight and wild black hair with deep blue eyes,name was Kukai.
"Kukai?",I asked.
"What?",he asked and stood up straight.
"Have you ever met a girl by the name of,Kaira?",I asked.His eyes widened and he stared at me.We stared at eachother silently.
"It can't be.",he said.
"Could it?",I asked.Suddenly,I got a feeling in me.And I felt like running to him,hug him,and cry in his chest.Could this have been real?
Sign up to rate and review this story