Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Love At Every Sight

Chapter 1

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-10 - Updated: 2009-07-11 - 1542 words

-1TrainWreck
The boy and his Father left after that,and I went to my room with Hachiko.I sat down in my bed and layed down and sighed.Hachiko layed next to me.What a crazy day?But,that just bought that boy to my head.Why was he in my head,and what was it that he got so surprised about when I asked him of a girl named Kaira?I guess he knew her,but who was she and what was their relationship.
"Hachiko,why is my life so tiring?",I asked.He barked and I sighed as I ayed y hand on his fur.Tomorrow should be very different,as I was now going to some school.

I woke up the next morning and put the uniform on.I hated it.It was a long skirt with a white buttoned shirt and a vext and tie with a jacket.And boys only had to wear a white buttoned shirt with pants and a jacket.That is just dumb.Instead,I asked my Father to wore something other than this outfit,and he said it was just fine.I know the students must probably start to feel jealous that I can wer what I want,but I could not wear that horrifying clothes.
I just wore the white buttoned shirt with one of my own,no itchy,black bests and a red tie,with a red very short skirt that kinda showed my panty,and showed it alot went I bent over,and some long white socks with black boots that had buckles.I left my hair down and placed a red headband on.I looked just fine for a school.I grabbed my new bag that was filled with books and papers and pencils and walked to school.They usually just drove me to places and insisted on driving me,but I told them I wanted to walk.So they let me,and no here I am wlaking towards school.
"Hey!",I heard a voice yell.Must be talking to someone else."Hey!I'm taling to you!",it said.OK,strange."Would you turn around?!",it asked,so I just turned around to see that boy running toward me,but too late,he was suddenly on me and we were on the floor.
"What do you want?",I asked.He pushed himself up and sighed.
"Didn't you hear me calling for you?",he asked.I stayed silent,and suddenly people,or students,passed by and stared,they even whispered and some started chuckling or laughing or giggling.The boy got up off of me and helped me up/We bruhed ourselves off and he stared at my body.
"Whata re you looking at?",I asked.
"Thats not our uniform.",he said.
"I know,but there was no way I am going to wear such an awfyl thing.So,I just wore this.Now,goodbye.",I said and turned away.But he grabbed me by the hand and turned me back to him,but we bumped into eachother and tsrated at eachother.My hand was on his chest and he was holding my hand.We stared for a moment,but thenshook out heads and coughed pulling away from eachother.
"Look,I just needed to talk to you,about,Kaira.",he said.I looked up.
"What about her?",I asked.
"Well,how do you know her?",he asked.
"I dont,I just saw her in my dream.I was actually her,and was talking to you.",I said.
"Well,can you tell me what you dreamt about?",he asked.I nodded and we started to walk side by side,with me explaining.
"I,or she,was walking towards the park and saw you on the swing loking all lonely.I,or she,walked up and said hi and things.We,or you two,started talking and laughing.Then my dream switched up and I,or she,was being pulled away from somebody and you were trying to stop the men,but they knocked you out and I,or she,cryed for you as they drove me,or her,away.",I said.He looked down at the last part and closed his eyes.
"Thats all true.",he said.
"You mean,all of that actually happened?",I asked.
"Yes,the park was where I first met her.She looked so pretty and nice.Its wierd though,because you have her eyes.And her hair...............Nah,you couldn't be her.",he said and looked up smiling.Come to think of it,I never remembered anything from before I turned 7.I never actually thpight of this,but could I possibly be Kaira?
"Well,what about the kidnap?",I asked.He stopped smilign and looked down.
"Well,that was the last time I saw her.I have been waiting for the police to find,and even tried to find her myself,but she never came back.",he said.I sighed,somehow,I felt like I could relate to him.
"Is that the chool?",I asked.He looked up and noded.The school was huge with lots of stories.Students were everywhere talking,laughing,and having fun.Some guys waved over at the boy.
"Bot,is that you friends?",I asked.
"Whats with the boy?",he asked.
"Well,what do you want me to call you?",he asked.
"Kukai.",he said obviously.I nodded and his friends were coming towads us.They smiled at me and some winked.Wierd.
"Hey Kukai,that your girlfriend?",his friends asked.
"Please,you know I have better taste.",he said.I gasped and they oohhed.He looked at me and shrugged.
"Dude,that was so wrong.Espicially in front of a lady.",one friend said.
"Thats not what I meant,I just dont think you're attractive.",he said.The boys ooohhed again.
"What?",I asked him.
"To me,you're not attractive to me.You could be to the other guys around here.",he said.
"Could be?",I asked.
"Well,I mean,I was saying....",he trailed off.
"I think I am just going to go ahead.",I said and walked toward the entrance of the school.Yet suddenly,there were girls and boys around me.
"You're Miya Chikane,aren't you?",they asked.I nodded and they all squealed and laughed and cheered.Suddenly I was being picked up by the crowd and being thrown in the air and catched by them.
"Hey,put her down!",I heard Kukai yelling.Everybody stopped and dropped me,and I covered my ace as the concrete was getting closer,I also closed my eyes.Yet,I was suddenly instead on something softer,but also strong.I opened my eyes to see Kukai under me.I stared at me and he stared back.There that feeling was agin,that feeling of how I wanted to just grab him,hug him,and cry in his chest,but this time I wanted to just kiss him forever and ever to thank him for saving me.
"Are you okay?",he asked softly to me.I nodded slightly as I stared at him.His hand went to my cheek and I started to blush a little.
"You guys are so dating.",somebody said/Suddenly we were back in the real world,and we started to get up.I brushed myself off and Kukai stared at everybody.
"You people are crazy of you thought I meant to just drop her on the floor.",Kukai said.
"Kukai,why are you being so hard?",I asked aoftly.He looked at me somehow differently.
"I'll explain in just a moment,just be quiet for now.",Kukai said low to me.I nodded and got my bag and put it over my shoulder.
"Next time I see her in the air or something I do not like,you are al going to have broken fingers before she lands on the floor again.",Kukai said.Wow,he sure is violent.But,people seemed to stare at him like they admired him.Was he some cool and tough bad kid here?
"Kukai,lets get going.",one friend said.He nodded and turned to me.People were still staring and he motioned for them to leave.They quickly moved away,just like that.Man,that sure was wierd.I looked at him.
"Look,your father picked me to be a guard for you here.You must know the reason by now.",he said.Oh man,I sure did.
"I know.I get it.But,you do know I can take care of myself.",I said.
"I know,but here you can't be throwing people around and slaming them to walls.",he said.
"Ohh.",I said.
"Well,it shoul be time to getting to class,so tell me your class and I'll walk you there.",he said.I nodded and told it to him.
"Oh,you have my class.Lets get going then.",he said and grabbed my hand and started to run in the building.I looked down at our hands and smiled a little.I tightened our hold and looked back up.Yet,when we went into class,it was a total different thing from what happened just now,with the crowd and throwing and falling on Kukai.
Sign up to rate and review this story