Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Love At Every Sight

Chapter 2

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2009-07-16 - 1260 words

-1Illiterate
It was very uncomfortable in class,everybody staring just waiting for the bell so they can just jump and run to me with papers and pens and cameras.It was very frustrating,and I felt so wird.Espicially because Kukai wasn't there.Then again,I am glad because I don't want a boy to cause a commotion to stop looking at me for me.But,would he actually do that.
RRIINNGG!!
I gasped as I was thinking too much.The kids stood up and made their way to me.I stood up and grabbed my bag.Suddenly,the door slammed open and I looked over to see Kukai leaning on the door.I sighed in relief a little and walked past everyone and towards him.
"Please tell me that the day is over.",I said.
"Sorry,Princess,but it's only lunch time,so leave your bag.",he said.I sighed and turned back to my table.I set it down and walked back to Kukai.
"What am I supposed to eat for lunch?",I asked.He shrugged and began to walk ahead.I walked behind him and people stared at me surprised.What was with their faces?
"Ms.Chikane?",a little voice asked behind me.I turned to see a girl shyly looking at me.
"Yes?",I said.She took er hands from her back and held it up to me.
"Will you sign this for me?",she asked.
"I am sorry,but I am not in the mood for this.And do realize that if I sign yours,I will have to sign everybody else's and that is very frustrating to me.",I said.She nodded and put her hands down.
"OK,Mi.Chikane,I am sorry to be a bother to you.",she said.
"No you were not,I am simply not in a good mood today.Please carry on with what you were doing.",I said and turned back.Kukai is gone!
"Ms.Chikane,are you okay?",a girl asked.
"Yes,I am just a little dazed off,I am just fine.",I said and walked forward to where Kukai was headed.I entered these doors,and I came into an animal's feeding cage.
There were girls and boys everywhere just munching crazily at their food and jumping in their seats and walking everywhere.I stared ahead with wide eyes,I was not getting used to this school as fast as I thought I was.
"Hey,Princess!Over here!",I heard.I turned my head to the right to see Kukai with his friends sitting down and munching on some food.I cleared my throat and made my way over there.When suddenly tall and muscular guys walked in front of me.
"Hey,baby.Want to go for a ride tonight?",one asked.
"A what?",I asked confused.
"Or do you want to go to my house late at night and all alone?",another asked.OK,this was getting very freaky.
"I suggest you leave her alone.",somebody said behind them.It was Kukai.They turned and scoffed.
"And what will you do?",one asked.Kukai walked up to them and chuckled.Suddenly a fist was going towards Kukai's face and I almost jumped to stop it,but there was suddenly an arm covering his face.Kukai then got his other hand and grabbed the guy by the wrist and twisted his arm.H turned him around and kicked him to the flor.The two other boys cracked their knuckles and headed for Kukai.
"Enough!",I yelled.They turned to me and narrowed their eyes,
"Princess,I wouldn't get into situations like this.",Kukai said.
"And yet,you are in one.",I said.He narrowed his eyes.
"Look,we'll just leave.",one said and turned away from Kukai to the one getting up from the floor.I walked up to Kukai and looked at him.
"You can protect me,but don't you also have to protect yourself.No you,and there wont be anymore of me.",I said low to him.He stayed silent,and I walked past him to the table where his friends were at.I sat down and Kukai followed sitting by me.Girls suddenly sat at the table and started to chat.
"Who are you?",I asked them.
"We are the cheerleading squad.",one said and rolled her eyes.
"Dont worry about them,they always sit down here for Kukai.",a friend of his said.I nodded and looked at the girl.
"Do you all like Kukai?",I asked.
"Yeah,duh.",they said and rolled their eyes making me a little annoyed.
"If you like him,then do you always have to be with him?",I asked.
"Of course,we can't let ug's like you take him from us.",one said.I narrowed my eyes and they grinned.
"What may I ask is ug's?",I asked.
"Ugly,no duh.Some smart one you are.",one said.Thats it.I stood up,but was immediately pulled down.I looked over to see Kukai grabbing me from my jacket and holding me down.
"Ignore them,they are just some annoying brats.",Kukai said.I sighed and placed my hands on my lap.My stomach started to rumble a little.Man,I was very hungry.
"I think I really need to eat something.",I said and stood up.
"Be careful,they might eat you alive.",Kukai said.I was a little confused,but just ignored that.I walked up to the line and looked over the boys shoulder and gasped.There was a huge line.My eyes widened and I heard laughing behind me.I turned around to see Kukai and his friends laughing loudly.I narrowed my eyes and turned back to the line.
It took a while,but I was finally sitting down and getting started on eating.
"Oh,time to go.",Kukia said and started to get up with his friends.I stared at him shocked.
"But I didn't eat anything.",I said.
"Well,that doesn't matter anymore,does it?",Kukai asked and grabbed my tray and threw it in the trash can.I sighed and stood up.
"What are we supposed to do now?",I asked.
"We are heading to Gym.",he said.
"OK,that is just great.I am great at sports.",I said and walked ahead,and a paperball hit me on the head.I picked it up and turned to Kukai who was staring at me grinning.
"Wow,that was very unexpected.",Kukai said holding in laughter,while his friends were breaking and started to snicker.I turned around,and took a deep breath.The worse was,it was going to be like this the rest of the year.

I got home and Hachiko came running to me.Kukai came home with me to sign in with my Father.I sighed as I stepped into my room and sat down.Hachiko barked happily at me and turned his head towards the window.
"You want to go for a walk,because I sure can use one.",I said.Hachiko barked and I nodded.Suddenly,somebody knocked ont he door and Kukai was leaning on the door again.
"If you're going for a walk,then get dressed and lets walk over to a store to eat.",Kukai said.I looked at him silently,but then stood up and headed for my drawer.He walked out the room closing the door behind him and I got dressed quickly.
That day,seemed a litle different from what I had ever experienced,or felt.
Sign up to rate and review this story