Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

The Party Scene

by Chicago-Kid 2 reviews

Underage drinking ensues.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2009-07-16 - 2352 words

2Moving
So by now, like I said previously Brendon had overcome his massive fear of flying so like with things he gets excited for, he got mega psyched. He even counted down our plane taking off.
Somehow in the way that mega airports work, they had decided to let us fly to LAX. Imagine how annoying that would be to those uptight people in the business class?
Brendon and Sisky laugh/screamed at the same time.
I was getting super excited for this flight and the next. Like holy crap, more cough drops!?
Oh yeah and Pete and I had a spazz in the airport version of 7/11 and bought a feast. Whoops. So we were going to have a super cool oh-fuckyeah-we-are-so-in-a-plane-eating-motherfucking-bad-ass-foods-like-mofo’s.
While invading the business and first class. Mwahaha. Who got invited to visit the cockpit by that lovely pedapilistic man? We did. Along with a three snooty ass bitchy boys who told us repeatedly, “We’re the Jonas Brothers.” (if you’ve watched Epic Movie, just pretend it’s the guy that says, “I’m Harry Potter!” In that voice) One of them kept on asking out Trixi and Patrick got all red and punched the leader of them in the face (I nicknamed him Chingy). And then one of the other dudes tried to schmooze and wrap his arm around me telling me how they were a band and they were coming to record in LA.
So there was a bit of a punch-up involving Patrick, Pete and those Jonas Brothers dudes.
So we just had our feast at the back of the plane and then one of the Jonas Brothers got eaten by that pedophilistic flight attendant man. Or so I hope.

“If people treat you like a kid, you may as well act like one too and throw your television out the hotel window.” Some really cool famous dude.

The airport part was boring in Los Angeles. Well cool considering the conditions. Except the Jonas Brothers kept trying to hit Pete and Patrick at the baggage collection area, so Joe (our Joe.) and Gerard so gave them the MEANEST evils. Oh goodness. It was actually that terrifying.

Hotel equals the best part.
Wasn’t there like some real cool musician guy that said something like, “If people treat you like a kid, you may as well act like one too and throw your television out the hotel window.”
Whoever said that is the shizz.
I think the lady in the hotel lobby got majorly freaked out by seeing our army parade into the tiny little reception room all looking for a room. It was only when we all flashed our cards that her frown turned upsidedown and her eyes started twinkling. I loved it when that happened.
“Right this way.” She said, getting up and pointing our room out to us.

It seemed like our principal Mandrake dude had thought of a lot of things beforehand. All of us were together, in the same room. Courtney, Ryan and I were in one room, with a spectacular view of the airport’s runway. Two single beds and Ryan sleeping on the ground (we were all too excited to sleep, so we just talked the whole night).
Oh yeah. We had a party. Just so you know…
Fuck the last paragraph, that DID NOT happen

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING GOD! IT WAS THE FUCKING SHIT!

It’s amazing what loud i-Pod speakers a secret bottle of vodka can do (goddamnit, where does Patrick keep getting the booze from?), and some Red Bull and Smirnoff from Gabe

Silly me, did I not mention that?! You know how I said the Saporta family used to be druglords and whatnot? Who said the illegal part of it was gone completely? Besides Gabe. Gerard and Pete were a couple of months away each from being “allowed”.

“Let’s get wasted.” Gabe said.
So then the party began.

I got a little too more than tipsy then shadowed into the hotel pool then came back dripping wet.
Oh and the bed jumping thing. That was the coolest part.
The hotel manager came in once but Trixi TELEKINETICALLY slammed the door in his face. The neighbours wouldn’t quit complaining through the night. Not that anybody heard (except Joe maybe but he kept slamming Brendon so maybe he didn’t hear).
True to our partying tradition, we played Spin The Bottle. By then EVERYBODY was madly drunk. Mikey was throwing up in the bathroom, with Courtney helping, doing whatever she could to help. Gerard, Patrick and Andy were jumping on the bed, occassionally stopping to wrestle, for some unknown reason.
Patrick decided to stop and watch the game, grinning goonishly.
Thank God, the flight wasn’t until 1 p.m the next day. Hopefully, we would just be able to burst out through the hotel, hand back our keys and leave, so we wouldn’t be reported to the authorities. Hopefully.

Courtney danced out of the bathroom. Mikey still kept on throwing up. Somebody should have gone and helped out.
Andy slammed Gerard onto the ground with a large, “THUMP!”

“Whoever it lands, you both have to take a drink okay?” Pete said, surprisingly not slurring.
“Yay!” Trixi said
“Haha, you guys have to make out if it lands on you guys!” Gabe said
“You do too.” I retorted, being a little too fast for myself. I felt my body sway, just a tad to the side.
“Well. I don’t care!” Gabe said proudly, pushing his chest out.
Trixi giggled stupidly.
“Hey, no mind-moving Trix, that’s SO unfair!” Pete said. “Don’t be a cheater.”
“Who gets first spin?” Brendon asked.
“PICK ME!!!!!!” Trixi screamed unneccessarily.
“You go first.” William said, looking directly to the left of my screaming friend
“Okay.”
Mikey came out of the bathroom and asked what we were playing and I gagged a little in my mouth. I did NOT want to kiss puke.
I spun the bottle with as much I could without throwing it (DON’T YOU HATE THAT? WHEN YOU TRY AND SPIN IT TOO MUCH THEN IT JUST GOES OUT OF THE CIRCLE AND SMASHES? THAT’S SUPER ANNOYING!)
It landed on Billvy. We both took a swig of the drink-that-will-kill-you-if-you-go-way-insane-on-it. I felt Pete clench his fists tightly. He leaned in first but it was only a small INNOCENT peck. So Ryan pushed Billvy’s ass, slamming his lips onto my nose.
“Ow!” I said loudly, touching my the tip of my nose to seeif it was still there.
“Sorry.” he said quickly, before sitting down and punching Ryan playfully in the shoulder.
“Your turn.” Ryan reminded Trixi, picking himself up from the ground.
She took the drink first then spun. Patrick was pretending not to notice when he ran over screaming at Gerard with a pillow.
She turned it fast, just like me. I started to get worried when it was beginning to slow by Joe, a couple of places down.

If it had been left unaffected by any forces, it will have landed on me, which made me feel all homophobic inside.
It went a few more places, past where, by law of physics should have stopped. It stopped abruptly on none other than Mr. Gabriel Edwardo Saporta. He took a swig, leaned in and then got more than he bargained for. Literally. It was sick.
Dry sex occurred on the ground where Gabe was sitting. I could almost hear Patrick’s heart breaking in two. They went on for another five minutes. Gabe tried at first to get her off him but then he stopped.
“I have to go…” Patrick said, almost running out of the room. I got up and followed him, accompanied by Pete.
“Bitch.” I said under my breath towards Trixi. The first time I had used that word and meant it.

Patrick kept on running, down to the pool. I could hear him crying as we trailed him. The music died back in the room.
“Patrick! Wait up!” Pete called out. But he didn’t stop.
Eventually he stopped on the side of the pool, right by the ladder. He jumped in before we could say a word. To cool off. Imagine the fire that would have been eating away his organs?
“Patrick!” I screamed out before he surfaced.
Even in the water, he was still crying. The cold had sobered him slightly. Pete offered a hand to Patrick but he refused to take it, he just held on to the pool ladder, shaking miserably.
Pete and I sat on the edge. This was going to be heart-to-heart, I could feel it in the air.
“How could she do it?” he asked blubbering, like the freezing cold of the pool was affecting him
“It’s a game. I’m sure it doesn’t mean anything.” I told him unconvincingly. Who am I kidding?
That was no innocent round-a-circle-kids-playing-spin-the-bottle kiss, it was that and more.
Pete and I exchanged glances quickly.
“You two know something?” he asked, eyes wide.
“No.” we both answered quickly. He gave us the Patrick-thinks-there’s-shit-up look.
“She hasn’t said anything about this.” Pete said. I nodded quickly.
Patrick looked down into the blue water, watching his t-shirt swim around him.
“Are you sure? Anything at all?” he asked eagerly.
“Nothing.” I said sympathetically. He hauled himself out of the water and took a place on the concrete by us.
“I don’t know why she didn’t say anything!” he said, placing his soaked cap back on his head.
“I’m sure it’s like a one night stand thing.” Pete said, in a calming sort of voice. Very unusual. Patrick whimpered and brought his knees up to his chest. I put an arm around him.
“Patrick, I really think you should just forget this.” I cooed, “I’m sure she’s just completely wasted right now.”
“Shouldn’t she still be able to see through that?” he asked bitterly, “The bottle doesn’t do THAT to people.”
“Just for you it does.” I tried to say jokingly. Pete hiccupped
“Okay. I’ll believe that just for you.” He said, smiling weakly. “Should I go ask tomorrow?”
“Yes!” Pete said, “Listen, my little sister may be a complete psycho but she’s a good person. She’d never do that consciously.”
There was a long silence.
“Maybe she’s got her like, period or something, I don’t know.” Pete said dimly. I smacked my forehead.



Review-ganza!
SidelineStalker (reject.) says:
Why are there so many god damn hits at me i your reviews by people like I AM THE MOST UGKY KID I HAVE EVER SEEN and stuff? far out i;m being shitted on in cyberspace, you just wait unil i'm wihtin armreach of your neck!!! but i do love it, do more quick MOREEEEEE!!!

MORE REJECTER replies:
Trixi, I htought it was obviosu why there were so many hits at you. I mean seriously.
You are not the ugliest kid I have ever seen. Well actually I'm comparing you to Roberta (nasty ass major camel toe 'woman'), so we're temporarily lucky she exists.
Oh and... I'm terrified, really I am. You can't kill me if I kill you first.
You can have an ice-cream, that was also meant to be in that package.
Love

alex -nods- says
theyre changing to Philippine Airlines later?! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
ryanair WILL live on!!

ehm.
anyway..

this is so so awsomly awsome
cant wait for more!!!

RYANAIR PWNS!!

ASIAN SAPORTA LOSER replies:
We've had this war already (I TOTALLY PWNED!). Philippine Airlines rules. Besides, they're going international so they need another airline. Ryanair is oinly domestic (i think).
You may have the wisdom of a two gazillion year-old dragon blesses blesses. you are now blessed.

CaroBECKETT says:
Ahh. This was so goood, its 10:37am for me, and I shouldn't even be awake but I had to go work but now my mom said im not going anywhere so im stuck at home, awake, reading fanfiction.

Well this was good, like my vegatarian sandwich :]

Im excited, I wanna see what goes down, and Sisky is kickassness.

And now with Mikey and Gee, it is a party -parties-

I honestly, can't wait for more, you must update soon :]
Love always
-caro

I'M UNEMPLOYED ACTUALLY replies:
Man, you should not be up at that time girlfriend! Sorry you had to go to work. :(
Yeah Sisky's my kick-ass spazzmeister (spazzmeister? oh that sounds awesome!).
Parties are rather cool. like the one mentioned above :)
Hope you liked, 'what went down'.
saying that thing that blaisey said about kisses on your neck and crap on your myspace
Oh you want a vegan meal this time huh?
Ha.
Ok. It has no Milk Chocolate argh
Hope that isn't too stressful.

ixamxnotxaxnugget says:
Ahahah dude. Serisouly. My dad looked at me all weird when I started laughing. xD
But like you said, weird stares are good. ;)

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I HAVNT SENT THE EMAIL YET. D:
Because I fail..
(it's supposed to be a regular audition-type thing right? Or is it not?)

Aha bobbing head thing. My friend does that too. :P
Mikey and Gerard!!!
Wooooo!
:)

Lovvvved it. :)
I love youz.

LOSER WHO'S HEAD BOBS LIKE NO MOFO KNOWS! replies:
It's okay if you don't send the email. GOOD on you for laughing like a psycho in front of your dad. Argh, I was getting some pictures for my ringbinder for my school stuff (real life school :( ), and Dad walked in and he was all like, "What's santi?"
I wanted to scream. It was SO embarassing.
-me- yeah dad, i NEVER say santi!
-dad- oh. who's that girl?
-me- dad. that is william beckett
-dad- oh is that a guy
o.O
Yay! People like Mikey and Gerard (who doesn't?)
Weird stares are highly touted by me :)
You can have... a lock or Mikey and Gerard Way's hair braided together into a rope ladder!
See ya. Sisky, psych!


it's real douch-eque putting the whole review at the end right? i won't next time unless somebody says it's ok
Sign up to rate and review this story