Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Golden Tears

Golden Tears

by Chaya 1 review

This is a story about sango and kouga because i couldn't think of anything else anyhow i need ideas so feel free to send me ideas you don't gotta read but please do i'll change this summary later o...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ayame, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-04-06 - Updated: 2006-04-06 - 456 words

0Unrated
Golden Tears

Hi my name is Sango Osumi and I'm 18 years old I am going to tell you about how my life went from boring to romantic and confusing. Let's see... it all started when I was 16, to years ago...

..."Sango, wake up!" said her father in frustration, "OK,ok, I'm up." Said Sango. "Hurry up, you said you were gonna pick some cherries in the field today." Said her father as he picked her up, pajamas and all, and sat her on a chair in front of a cold bowl of porridge.
"What the hell is this?" screamed Sango
"It's breakfast" said her father, who was used to Sango being angry in the morning
"Of all days to pick fruit, you choose a Saturday, my one day of relaxing from teachers shoving homework in my head." Complained Sango.
"Sit up straight, you don't want a crooked back."
"How do you know what I want?"
"Ok, no breakfast it is."
"WHAT!?!" screamed sango "Fine you know what, I'm not hungry, I'll just go pick your cursed cherries!"

'How could he do this, is he really that lazy?' thought Sango with a sigh. After sango was finished picking cherries, she went to her favorite tree, the tree that her and her brother used to hang in before he got married and moved away while sango was left all alone at the age of 7. A few months after that her father tied a rope to the tree with a tire on the end, and after that Sango would go swing on that tire imagining she could fly higher then the clouds.
"The only reason I'm grumpy is because Miroku dumped me for Shiori Yamada!" said Sango through gritted teeth. "Ah what the hell one swing won't change my life." Said sango as she walked over to her tree. Once she started swinging she closed her eyes imagining that she was a princess who was flying away with her 'prince charming'.
When she was done swinging she got off, picked up her basket and started to walk away, she stopped suddenly when she heard whistling, she turned around and started walking into the bushes when she found a guy sitting there drawing. "Excuse me, this is private property," Sango said sarcastically, "Then why are you here?" he countered back not looking up from his drawing. "Because this is my father's land." Said Sango getting more angry by the second her anger died down immediately when the guy looked up, "Oh, sorry. I guess I should leave." He apologized.
"KOUGA?!" she jumped on him and gave him a big hug, Kouga and Sango had been best friends since the 1st grade but when kouga turned 13 he moved away to Mexico.
Sign up to rate and review this story