Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 101 Ways To Annoy Someone

Drive-Thru

by caitmonsterrr 8 reviews

this one is stupid XD gee gets frankie's number :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-07-17 - Updated: 2009-07-18 - 511 words

1Original
101 Ways To Annoy Someone:
#3. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go."


Damn. Another saturday night I have to spend working at this shitty place. Gerard thought as he pulled into the parking lot of his work. The golden arches seemed to mock him as he looked up at them, closing the car door behind him. He glanced down at his watch. 5:03 . Fuck. I'm late again. Gerard tucked in his shirt and took the last drag of his cigarette while walking through the doors & to the drive-thru window.

"Gerard, late again," his stubborn, over-weight boss announced in a quiet whisper as he passed Gerard.

"Sorry, Sir," Gerard let out a barely audible mumble. Gerard talked to some of his co-workers and took a few orders. He was already dead tired & couldn't wait to get out of there. There was nothing that could make him enjoy his night, even just a little.

Until...A group of teenage boys, about one or two years younger than Gerard, pulled up in an old, beat-up volvo. Classy...

Gerard spoke into the microphone connecting to the place where you order the food (haha sorry, I'm having a mental block).

"Welcome to McDonald's. What can I get you today?" Gerard put on his best I-love-my-job voice and waited for someone to answer back.

"Uh yeah...Can I get 8 cheeseburgers and 4 large cokes?" Wow. He sounds soooo cute...

Another voice cut in, shouting into the speaker, "Make sure this order is 'to-go!'"

"Uh...?"

"TO-GO! Get it right or we're never coming back here again!" Some snickers were heard in the background.

"Shut the fuck up, Ray!" The cute voice warned.

Gerard paused before he finally spoke, "Um, yea. Your total comes to $11.23. Please pull around to the second window and don't worry, I'll make sure your order is 'TO-GO!'" He gradually made his voice louder, until he screamed the last part.

Gerard heard another voice quietly whisper, "Sounds like a fag to me. Haha. Frank guys would make a great couple."

"Shut up, Bob!" The first voice shouted. Gerard guessed that the cute one was Frank.

The car pulled around and Gerard set his eyes upon "Frank." Frank looked up from his wallet, slowly handing Gerard the money. Thier hands touched slightly as the currency was being passed through the air. It sent chills down Gerard's spine. He handed them their food, before putting the money away.

"Uh..." He was at a loss for words. "Have a good night."

"Thanks," Frank responded, grinning as he did. A bushy haired man was trying to hide in his laughter.

They 4 boys drove off and Gerard sorted through the money. A slip of white paper fell from inbetween two five dollar bills. He picked it up off the floor and turned it over, reading to himself.

Frank
555-8589
Call whenever you like


Gerard smiled & fell instantly in love.

a/n: how's that for a big bucket of cheese? anyways. i know these suck. but don't blame me. blame the website i get the ideas off of XD

Xo caitmo.
Sign up to rate and review this story