Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 101 Ways To Annoy Someone

Morse Code

by caitmonsterrr 5 reviews

gee and frankie learn morse code.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-07-20 - Updated: 2009-07-21 - 469 words

1Funny
101 Ways to Annoy Someone:
#4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public.


"BEEEEEP BIP BIP BEEP BEEEEP BIP BOP," Frank singsonged throughout the streets as I just laughed and responded with my own beeping. We skipped hand in hand from my house to Starbucks. And let me tell you, that's far!

Last summer had made a pact that the next summer we would learn Morse code together. Why you may ask? We don't know either. But anyway, "next summer" had become "this summer," and we kept the pact and picked up every book we came across about Morse code. We finally mastered it with a lot of insane practice, and here we are now-laughing & screaming bips & beeps throughout the town.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" I screamed in some old woman's face as she looked at Frank's and mine intertwined fingers. She gave us a look of disgust and moved to the other side of the road. Frank grinned at me, eyes full of twinkling hazel. He gripped my hand tighter and I wished it was a different part of me...

A happy couple walked out the door of Starbucks as we walked in. We decided that scaring a cute couple would be mean, so we let them go gracefully. Frank and I picked a table and situated ourselves, letting the cold air conditioning cool our sweating bodies. We stared at eachother for a quick moment before Frank announced that he would get our drinks. But of course he said it in Morse, making everyone paying attention to stare at us inconsiderately. We just laughed.

As he walked away, I glanced at his back...and his butt...and his thighs, undressing him with my eyes. I knew he could sense this, seen as he turned around and winked at me. He finally reached the counter and order the mocha frappacinos we both were getting, but once again, he spoke in code.

"Beep bip biiiip beeeep bip bop," I heard his cute voice say to the barista, who in turn gave him a questioning stare.

"Uh, sorry sir, but I don't know what you're saying."

Frank repeated, the tone in his voice saying duh, "Beep bip biiiip beeeep bip bop." His smile, teeth showing, spread up to his ears. The barista decided he had had enough.

"Here," he said as he placed two icy drinks in front of Frank, "They're free. Just go."

Frank returned, still smiling. He handed me my frap and he sat down next to me, sitting rather close. He kissed me and the coldness of his drink graced my lips, causing me to shiver. He pulled away and nuzzled his head against my neck.

"Bip Bop BEEEEP," he whispered, I love you in Morse code. This was the best day ever.

a/n: wow. yea. i'm weird. adios.
Sign up to rate and review this story