Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Storm Chasers

Storm Chasers

by xelcius2518 0 reviews

These are the secrets no one dares to know... He didn't dare but, he'll know...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-17 - Updated: 2009-07-18 - 979 words

0Unrated
This is in a narrator's POV...


Come to think of it, the world has gone into enough rough times, enough down times and, surely, enough too good people. As for me, I’ve taken it down a long time ago. Anyways, have you ever heard about G.I. Joe? Well, I didn’t either, but I heard it was pretty good. I don’t like movies that much. What’s G.I. Joe got to do with this story is none of your business but it is your business to find out why it’s connected. Got it? Well, if you let me, I’ll start now the story.

Pretty much in the late 2000’s, people were practically preparing for the down times of the planet Earth. Creating robots, trying to generate life into small pieces of plastics and much more, just to avoid something as bad as an Apocalypse. I’ve seen enough of these things and into my mind, I’ve already prepared myself for the consequences. What are the consequences? I don’t exactly know but, as I said, I’m prepared. This year, the year 2039, everything happens. Not that everyone knows about the strange occurrences on the face of the Earth, but I know each of them. A few of them were here, the government knows about these. They prefer to keep it a secret, as long as nothing really big shows up. That would really blow their cover. They eventually stopped coming in the year 2016 but in the year 2025, they again showed up. I’ve met one of them and they’re really not the spontaneous kind of living organisms. They look exactly like us, only a little strange about their voices. You may be talking to one right now, or in other times. I’ve been into the introduction pretty much right now, I better stop.

“Welcome to Newark, New Jersey!” the Vir-Light flashed as everyone in the bullet train rushed out. The space was crammed with different people from different parts of America and they’re here for mainly one reason; the Robotics Parade. It’s an annual parade where different robots were exhibited to let people know their functions.

Frank looked around the station, holding his bag which contains merely of clothes and things he mostly needed. At the distance, he saw a tin can robot running its way through the crowd to deliver a package. Its metal feet clanked over the concrete as it dashed around, holding its Vir-Light which flashes the name Paul Graye. Frank ignored the robot and walked ever so slowly towards the Voicer Robot in the stall number four.

“Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?” it greeted as it added a tone on its voice.

“Yeah. Direct me to my friend, Jack History’s house,” he replied, showing a piece of crumpled paper which appeared to be a photo of his friend, Jack.

The robot flashed a light over the photo and said, “Mr. Jack History’s residence will be directed to you by Transport Vehicle twenty. Please enter that way,” it extended its long arms and pointed to an alley. Frank nodded a thank you and dashed away.

It wasn’t as crammed as the outer station, only few people crossed his way, a few robots maybe. He noticed a young girl with her old bear stuff toy crying. ‘She’s probably lost,’ thought Frank. He pulled from his sling bag the Navigator he devised and approached the girl.

“Honey, look at the blue light,” he smiled. Without ado, she did so and it flashed a picture of a woman who must be her mother. This is the function of the Navigator. It flashes a light which scans the subject’s brain and when it finds the person who he or she wants to see, it directly contacts the Main Computer to search for that person. Eventually, it flies away and if you follow it, you’ll find the exact person.

“Now, follow the little tin can so that you can find your mom,” he leaned over to tell her. She smiled and followed the machine as it flew up. You know what he just did? He just helped the girl with the thing he had put together from old scraps at home. It’s his nature, he just didn’t know. He continued walking and at the end of the alley, he found himself looking at a huge number twenty in red paint on the yellow aluminum wall of the Transport Vehicle. The door slid open with a hiss and he entered. Inside, it was almost empty except for the old man, a couple and three Agent Robots. He made his way in and sat down.

‘This train is going a little too fast,’ he thought. ‘Just like how my dad used to drive his. Maybe, I’ll not only find my destiny here. Maybe I’ll find dad.’ The thoughts made him smile. If he only knew what this city will bring him, he wouldn’t have smiled. He wouldn’t have squashed himself into crowds of people to get in here in the first place, but, all he knew was he was going to meet Jack and join the Parade. He didn’t know anything about the truth, the secrets and his Connection. Why had his dad gone away to find his mother? Where are they? Are they still alive? Those were few of the questions he’ll try to know. And, he’ll meet unexpected friends that, eventually will lead him to more complicated mazes.

But, this time, he’ll only meet Jack and drink tea with him and talk about things he knew in Robotics. Days like these held nothing for Frank, but, in the coming, he’ll surprise himself in things he didn’t know about his life.
Sign up to rate and review this story