Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Characters Needed? And looking for a Co-Writer

Characters Needed? And looking for a Co-Writer

by Demon_Princess 0 reviews

this is a story i thought about doing with Sesshoumaru. And I need anybody who is interested in being a character and you make up your own

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Published: 2009-07-18 - Updated: 2009-07-19 - 223 words

0Unrated
Idea for this story: what if there was a reason why Sesshoumaru saved Rin's life. Why he always looked out for her like she was his own. Lets say he had a secret that only his mother and father knew. What if Rin reminded him of someone close to him? Someone he thought he lost forever. This is a story about that secret child his daughter Sora. The little demon child he hadnt seen since she was a child. This story will open with the whole relationship that he had with Sora until the day she went missing which was the day he grew cold ,and each of you will fit into this story who auditon. by the way inuyasha and his gang will make their way into the story.

Character Auditons

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Species:
Attitude:
History:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Gifts/Abilities:
Good or Evil:
What Village or Tribe are you from?


I'm looking for pirestess, monks, demons, witches, demon slayers, and humans. Also I need dog demons for Inu no Taishou clan. Of course Inuyasha will be in this story but it will focus more on Sesshoumaru and Sora. Oh Rin and Jaken will be in here dont worry.

Page 2; is for co-writers i'm looking for someone who is a goodwriter to help me and i'm sure there are lots.
Sign up to rate and review this story