Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Nobody

Don't Go Easy On Him

by jajajajaime16 10 reviews

This is the next to last chapter. And be warned-it's not a happy one.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-07-26 - Updated: 2009-07-26 - 1216 words - Complete

5Exciting
"Okay, okay, there you go..." Dani said calmly, holding the bucket in place for Gerard.

Next to her, Mikey cringed. "Ew."

Gerard finished retching into the container and sat up. He groaned and lay back down, feeling like nothing could settle his stomach. "Go..." he mumbled feverishly. "Don't want you guys sick."

Mikey looked more than ready to obey him, all the vomiting was making him queasy himself, but Dani's arm shot out and kept him in his chair. "If you're going to puke too, there's a bucket right here," she laughed.

"Nooooo!" he whined. "Why do I have to stay anyways?"

Dani didn't take her eyes off Gerard. "Because! You're brother's sick, shouldn't you be concerned? I mean, I'm a stranger to this whole sibling thing, but..."

Mikey glanced at Gerard, whose fever had already gone up a little bit the last time Donna had checked him. "No. Not really. I should be in my room watching cartoons or some other moronic brotherly thing."

Dani rolled her eyes. Good thing this kid is un-hateable. "Just stay until Donna gets back!"

"God...how long does it take to get a freaking glass of water and some pills?"

Dani opened her mouth to answer him, but Gerard whimpered, reaching for the barf bucket.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"...102.7...that's it, I'm taking him to the emergency room," Donna announced.

Dani grimaced, and so did Mikey. "Crap," she muttered.

Mikey turned to look at her. "You got to get home?" he asked.

"Yeah," she sighed. "It's already almost six o'clock, my dad's going to wonder where the heck I am."

Gerard opened his eyes at this, surprising all of them. "...Careful. I love you."

Dani blushed when Mikey snickered, drawing hearts in the air with his fingers and Donna stifled an 'aw.' She leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Love you, idiot. Get better, okay? I'll find you tomorrow."

Gerard nodded and closed his eyes again, smiling slightly.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Where the fuck have you been?!?" Issac yelled.

Dani froze in the doorway. Fuck, fuck, fuck, no! "I...uh...I got held up at school. Sorry."

"What d'you mean held up at school? Were you in fucking trouble or something?"

At least he's talking... she thought sadly. "No..." She took a deep breath, realizing what she needed to do. "You know what...you be honest with me, I'll be honest with you."

"Why were you late?" he asked through gritted teeth, trying to keep his voice calm.

"Why are you feeling sorry about everything you've done to me?"

"You little bitch..." Issac dug his nails into his palms.

"Nothing like her mother?" Dani squared her shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "Doesn't deserve this?"

"Daniella...Celine...Santos..." he warned, his entire body shaking with anger.

"Do you still think you're 'such a sick fuck?'" She clenched her jaw, feeling her heart pound it's way into her throat.

"That's fucking it!" he screamed, grabbing her by her hair and slamming her up against the wall. Again and again. Until the only thing she could concentrate on was the blur in front of her and the pain in her head.

Dani grabbed his hands, trying to push him away. "Why?" she screamed back through her pain. "What the fuck did I ever do to you besides being born?"

He paused, slackening his grip on her slightly. "Shut up."

"Are you proud of yourself? Proud that you've taken my virginity? Proud that I've had to be on birth control since I was thirteen? Proud that I have to cover every bruise...every scrape? Proud that I've had no friends for the majority of my life?" Dani spat in his face, not even wanting to look at him.

"Stupid whore!" He wiped the wad of spit off his face and pinned her against the wall. "Very stupid." Issac punched her in the stomach hard, not even giving her a second to recover before moving on to her rib cage.

Dani cried out in pain, feeling that her rib was probably broken or at least close to it. "I hate you! I fucking hate you!"

He laughed at her, clutching her neck. "What good does that do you now?"

Keeping his hold on her neck, Issac dragged her into the kitchen. He reached over to the butcher block and taking a steak knife in one of his hands.

Dani's eyes widened. "Y-you...you're not going to..."

He slammed her down on the edge of the counter. "Not yet, no."
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"He'll be fine, we just think we should keep him here for a few more hours to make sure it's not more serious than we think."

"All right, thank you," Donna said, smiling.

Mikey looked up from where he was sitting. "All good?"

"Yeah, he just had a really bad stomach flu and they gave him something to bring the fever down. He pitched a fit about it though, when they tried to put the IV in, so they had to hold him down. He's asleep now, anyway, so I guess we could just wait out here." Donna frowned.

Gerard had always been afraid of needles. Mikey laughed quietly. "Wish I coulda seen that."
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Happy now?" Issac muttered. "Happy now that you've been screwed into the counter? I am."

Dani swallowed the bile in her throat and held in the tears. She could feel herself bleeding, dripping down her thighs.

"Please don't do this," she whispered. "Please just let me go..."

He toyed with the knife between his fingers. "Why on earth would I do that?"

"Please," she begged one last time. "Don't."

She turned her head around just in time to see him hovering above her, the blade raised in his shaking hands.

He brought it down quickly, stabbing her in the back. She screamed in agony and slid to the floor, blood pouring out and covering the floor.

He dropped the weapon and backed away, realizing what he'd done later than he should have. "Oh, God..."

Dani hissed in pain, surprised that she could even move. She grabbed the knife that had clattered to the floor and caught Issac off guard, stabbing his ankle.

He fell to the floor with her, taking it out of her hands quickly. She flinched, thinking that this was it, he'd finally kill her this time. I'm so sorry, Gerard...

Instead of what she expected, he glanced at her one last time, taking the blade and slitting his own throat in one sharp, fast motion.

Don't go easy on him, God, was all she remembered thinking before blacking out.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Donna nudged Mikey's arm. "Look at that stretcher..."

His head shot up, looking where she pointed. "Oh my God. Is that really her?"

Donna nodded slowly. "Holy...shit..."

Deep breaths. Take deep breaths.
Fortunately, my situation at home never got that bad, but I know it did for many, many people out there in the world. Hopefully none of you are even close to anything like this, but if you are...Call someone. Get help. Now.
This took me a while to write because I was crying so hard. And yes, we are almost at the end of this story.
The final chapter/epilogue will be posted as soon as I can write it. I promise.
No song for this.
-Jaime
Sign up to rate and review this story